Controlling what a person wears on a daily basis?

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
i am curious to know if anyone tried that and more importantly, how long did this last?

i am curious to know if anyone tried that and more importantly, how long did this last?

Yep, we've done that. It lasted 4 days if I remember correctly. And even then it was just the first two days that he picked my whole outfit, after that he only picked some items and then he realized he has better things to do with his time than to think about my wardrobe. :)

fair enough

yes, i wonder when does one lose interest?

one quick follow-up question: did you like it and wanted him to continue ?

Yep, we've done that. It lasted 4 days if I remember correctly. And even then it was just the first two days that he picked my whole outfit, after that he only picked some items and then he realized he has better things to do with his time than to think about my wardrobe. :)

yes, i wonder when does one lose interest?

one quick follow-up question: did you like it and wanted him to continue ?

No, I didn't want him to continue with it. It was something he thought he might enjoy, but turned out he didn't. Turned out he also wasn't very good at it.

Although maybe in time he would have picked up on how to match shoes with the rest of the outfit. :)

thank you

yes..that could be annoying..being told to wear non matching shoes with the outfit! :)

any one else with the experience?

No, I didn't want him to continue with it. It was something he thought he might enjoy, but turned out he didn't. Turned out he also wasn't very good at it.

Although maybe in time he would have picked up on how to match shoes with the rest of the outfit. :)

yes..that could be annoying..being told to wear non matching shoes with the outfit! :)

any one else with the experience?

Being told to wear nonmatching shoes can be seriously hot if it's intentional. That has happened several times after those 4 days.

If it's just an accident, then it's just meh. To me at least.

Pretty much the same story with us. Master doesn't care for micromanaging in general. He said he figured I've been able to dress myself in a pleasing-to-him way on my own so why mess with it.

thank you for sharing

what about you? if given the option, would you want to be told everyday what to wear with some consultation, of course?

Being told to wear nonmatching shoes can be seriously hot if it's intentional. That has happened several times after those 4 days.

If it's just an accident, then it's just meh. To me at least.

Haha, yes this!

To me routine can be comfortable at times and practical, but I don't think it's hot.

Haha, yes this!

To me routine can be comfortable at times and practical, but I don't think it's hot.

Just to be clear: having someone pick out what I should wear everyday, doesn't seem comfortable or practical either.

I think anything where you say you are going to do this or that everyday, because it's hot, is a dead end honestly. At least for me it would be.

I asked my husband if he'd want to pick out my clothes and he was pretty sure he'd not want to do that. He said, "it sounds like a lot." Meaning he doesn't want the responsibility and pointed out he doesn't even like having to pick his own clothing.

I agreed that I don't want him to pick out my clothes. He knows very little about clothing and accessories and wouldn't be able to choose appropriate choices for what I need to do.

It sounds hot for a night out, but not daily. I'd be happy if he picked out something that he thought I looked hot in for a night or something like that. I don't want him to assume he knows what's best when I go out to network for my job or to meet a potential client. I also have a strong sense of style and don't want someone to make those choices for me. I like what I wear and choose it carefully.

Yeah, nope. No way, not ever. There are just too many things that go into why I wear what I wear. For example, today I took forever just to look like a slob. However, all my other clean presentable clothes felt too tight today, where a few days ago I was just fine in those damn jeans. I settled on what I did because it did not squish me too much.

It's probably much more practical to call for a specific type of dress.

Being told how to dress is not for me. I know how to dress and what I like to wear. Preferring comfortable,Classy and sexy without dressing in minimal clothing.

I agree. Dressing classy can be sexy as hell and why make a woman feel uncomfortable or self conscious.

Last edited:
I agree. Dressing classy can be sexy as hell and why make a woman feel uncomfortable or self conscious.

True !! Had a few run ins with the "Fake Doms" I explained my research and learning over the months last year and he wanted to " Train" me. !!??

telling me to put on a short skirt and go out somewhere..lol first off...I have kids,older,no little ones and I wouldn't of made it out the house without getting reamed out for my attire and told in no uncertain terms to turn around and put something on .second..it was winter and freezing out..not going to happen..third.. I didn't even know him nor did I ask to be trained. I was still searching and gaining knowledge of what I was looking for,wanted and needed.
At that point only conversation was wanted. I don't know you don't expect me to listen. I never listened to anyone in my life.Not even my Ex husbands.
It was an experience to be sure.

True !! Had a few run ins with the "Fake Doms" I explained my research and learning over the months last year and he wanted to " Train" me. !!??

telling me to put on a short skirt and go out somewhere..lol first off...I have kids,older,no little ones and I wouldn't of made it out the house without getting reamed out for my attire and told in no uncertain terms to turn around and put something on .second..it was winter and freezing out..not going to happen..third.. I didn't even know him nor did I ask to be trained. I was still searching and gaining knowledge of what I was looking for,wanted and needed.
At that point only conversation was wanted. I don't know you don't expect me to listen. I never listened to anyone in my life.Not even my Ex husbands.
It was an experience to be sure.

Yep, there's other ways you can still be a Dom. I guess it depends which direction you both want to consenstually go. With older kids it wouldn't work out to easily but there another way to go without questions being asked but I like the classy look myself. But maybe with no panties or something you wouldnt normally wear.

Last edited:
Yep, there's other ways you can still be a Dom. I guess it depends which direction you both want to consenstually go. With older kids it wouldn't work out to easily but there another way to go without questions being asked.

True,for me I was uncomfortable with the whole thing. I knew he wasn't the right one so I kept learning and researching and thinking on a deep level

If S had his way, I'd be dressed like Catwoman 24/7. Regular clothes don't give him any particular hardons, so why even bother at that point, basically.

Also, sometimes I don't feel like dressing "feminine" for gender reasons, and yeah he's not ever going to anticipate when those days are going to be. Not to mention it could potentially make me feel like shit if he asks me to wear tights when I'd really rather wear a pair of men's jeans.

It sounds hot for a night out, but not daily.

This.

I really have enough to do getting my own stuff chosen, cleaned and ironed.

But I do like choosing a woman's panties for her based on my predilections. Knowing that under her clothes, drawn across my favorite places, are exactly those colors and styles that I preferred on this day.

This.

I really have enough to do getting my own stuff chosen, cleaned and ironed.

But I do like choosing a woman's panties for her based on my predilections. Knowing that under her clothes, drawn across my favorite places, are exactly those colors and styles that I preferred on this day.

I'll occasionally (rarely) let a lover pick my lingerie or sleepwear... within reason. "Within reason" meaning he has the good sense to take advantage of who he's dressing. lol

I'll occasionally (rarely) let a lover pick my lingerie or sleepwear... within reason. "Within reason" meaning he has the good sense to take advantage of who he's dressing. lol

I was reading an article in Smithsonian the other day where researchers speculated on the possibility, however remote, that you being involved in this sort of exercise would reverse the polarity of the earth and possibly tear a rip in the time-space continuum.

G raised a point similarly.....he said, the person who does the laundry and mainly the ironing and does not keep up controls what is worn daily :eek::rolleyes:. Also the weather and the schedule. There is little point him choosing for me a pretty tea dress in the snow to make me ill if my day demands I will be outside a lot and shivering. For evenings together he has always said 'that dress i like...can you wear that? ' or the same with jewellery, and if its appropriate then I have complied happily. If jewellery and accessories are bought I consider it rude not to accessorise with them at soonest opportunity.

Things that are clean start to look way more stylish as the week goes on and laundry piles up. Today, for instance, I decided that a clean bath mat and suspenders can serve as a jaunty and fluffy spring kilt.

Back