I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same to you. :kiss:

Mmm.....;)

I do! Definitely! :devil:

Thanks sweet one...it's no thong Thursday so you better be going commando today! ;)

Since you loved that today i bend you over the table, :p and take you!
:devil:
If it meant spending more time with you I'd make it happen sweet one! :kiss:

attachment.php

Those incredible legs [aka paradise's gates] part...fingers lightly brushing heaven on earth...your eyes flutter as the wetness spreads while you await my arrival, I enter, undress, climb between those creamy thighs, take your hands, pin them above your head, make eye contact, telling you without saying a word how sexxxy you are and letting you know that I'm about to claim you and take you over the edge repeatedly..You sigh, we kiss...:devil:

Yep! She's horny & wet! :devil:
...breaking the :kiss:, I tug that thong to the side, tease you and slip into you... rotate my hips to allow you to adjust.. sink balls deep you moan, scream and match the pace wrapping those stockings around me...your heels bouncing off my flexing arse which you are clawing to pull me as deep as possible..passion builds..:devil:

Thanks sweet one...it's no thong Thursday so you better be going commando today! ;)

Since you loved that today i bend you over the table, :p and take you!
If it meant spending more time with you I'd make it happen sweet one! :kiss:

Aww I forgot!! :cool:

Yum!

Aww :kiss:

When I'm finished you will crave it! :D :devil:

:kiss: :rose:'s

Those incredible legs [aka paradise's gates] part...fingers lightly brushing heaven on earth...your eyes flutter as the wetness spreads while you await my arrival, I enter, undress, climb between those creamy thighs, take your hands, pin them above your head, make eye contact, telling you without saying a word how sexxxy you are and letting you know that I'm about to claim you and take you over the edge repeatedly..You sigh, we kiss...:devil:

I like your thinking! :p

Yep! She's horny & wet! :devil:
...breaking the :kiss:, I tug that thong to the side, tease you and slip into you... rotate my hips to allow you to adjust.. sink balls deep you moan, scream and match the pace wrapping those stockings around me...your heels bouncing off my flexing arse which you are clawing to pull me as deep as possible..passion builds..:devil:

I am........always. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back