What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron-Y-Aur Stomp - Led Zeppelin

Also listening to local and national election outcome predictions. Happy Tuesday. :)

The Battle of Evermore - Led Zeppelin

Hiya Bean. So nice to see you here tonight. :)

The TV's sound is off with Zep supplying the soundtrack to the news coverage. A definite improvement! :D

The Battle of Evermore - Led Zeppelin

Hiya Bean. So nice to see you here tonight. :)

The TV's sound is off with Zep supplying the soundtrack to the news coverage. A definite improvement! :D

Thank you, DT. Good to see you too! I've been following the news coverage online, so no sound :D

Early Roman Kings ~ Bob Dylan

When the Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin

Thank you, DT. Good to see you too! I've been following the news coverage online, so no sound :D

Early Roman Kings ~ Bob Dylan

I've listened to that Dylan tune three times now and it's starting to grow on me. Somehow Dylan's gravely voice adds to the experience. He's one of a kind.

When the Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin

I've listened to that Dylan tune three times now and it's starting to grow on me. Somehow Dylan's gravely voice adds to the experience. He's one of a kind.

Yeah, his album Tempest is becoming more and more enjoyable to my ears. One of my friend's visited his home town this summer. Returned with two rolls of film including all sorts of souvenir's including a huge poster for me! :)

Narrow Way ~ Bob Dylan

Yeah, his album Tempest is becoming more and more enjoyable to my ears. One of my friend's visited his home town this summer. Returned with two rolls of film including all sorts of souvenir's including a huge poster for me! :)

Narrow Way ~ Bob Dylan

Only 175 miles from my house! :)

Tin Angel - Bob Dylan

Standing In the Doorway - Bonnie Raitt

Bonnie sings another Dylan song. :rose:

It's time for me to turn in, tomorrow starts early. Good night, Bean. :)

Standing In the Doorway - Bonnie Raitt

Bonnie sings another Dylan song. :rose:

It's time for me to turn in, tomorrow starts early. Good night, Bean. :)

And she does a darn fine job too. Okay, make it a good one.

Ghost Song ~ The Doors

The Eternal Vow [From Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon]

Yo-Yo Ma; Shanghai Symphonic Orchestra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back