Texas bi/bi-curious Married Guys

I'm 26 six one very hairy I've fucked and been sucked but now I want to suck and get fucked I'm in abilene and the wife must never know she teaches christian school pm if interested I like to chat too
 
I was with a guy a few years ago.. I was his suck buddy on and off for years. For the most part I performed oral (always to completion) on him, gave him hand jobs sometimes, and loved every second of it. His girlfriends got to watch a couple times, and sometimes he would invite one of his male friends in for me to "take care of".. I met my current GF through him, in fact. Unfortunately he had to move out of state, which leaves me bereft of a source of .. umm... 'release'.

I miss it terribly -- the feel of a throbbing cock in my hands and mouth, the trembling pause as my master of the moment silently resists and fitfully tries to delay his impending climax, the tumultuous pulse and guttural moan as he surrenders to the release of orgasm, the streams of warm essence coating my tongue, the slow relaxation to flaccidity...

Anyone in the southeast/NASA part of Houston looking for a regular suck bud?
 
Last edited:
NASA Area

Hi Udon.. I live in the NASA area also. Am bi curious and have fantaasies about getting hand jobs and blow job from guys. Also want to give same. Would like to chat with you. I am also a CD who would like to be with a man
 
Bi Couple.

I'm the wife of a man who is VERY bi-curious. He has tried oral before but with no completion because of alcohol involved. He tells me often of his fantasies of men, either with me or by himself. He is often timid to discussion this with other men because it's such a taboo subject with straight men. We live about an hour away from Austin and would love to find a male partner for him to experiment with or both of us to experiment with. He's 25 years old about 6'2, 180 pounds. I'm 21 about 5'9" and 135 pounds. If anyone is interested, we'd love to hear from you. He woud've posted himself but he's away on business (which happens alot, so don't get too discouraged if he takes awhile to reply).
 
Well, I'll step out of my comfort zone and cease lurking once and for all.

I'm a professional, decent looking guy in my mid 30's and very happily married to a gorgeous, wonderful woman. I really can't complain about anything. Our sex life is about average and we really love each other very much.

For the last couple of years, I've become very curious about sucking a cock for the first time and swallowing cum. I tend to think it's because I'm 110% addicted to porn, and believe me I have a TON of it! My favorite clips are of facial or oral cumshots, especially when the girl receiving the load swallows it, swaps it with another chick, or licks it up and then swallows it.

I am not attracted to guys at all. In fact, I love to look at and fantasize about beautiful naked women. The only thing about the guys in porn videos that gets me going are their hard, erupting cocks and massive loads of cum.

One of these days I hope to take my first baby step. That would be to meet a fellow discrete married, bi-curious male that's drug and disease free and just as paranoid about his wife finding out as I am. He would like to get together with me from time to time to watch porn and jack off together. Eventually, we'd stroke each other off, or orally pleasure each other or just me pleasure him to completion.

PM me if you want to chat or share experiences and are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I'm a pretty cool guy, but I am a horn-dog and all-around pervert (not that anyone would know by being around me.) I'd like to make some new friends!
 
Very Bi-Curious

Hello gents and ladys, i'm a 23 yr. old male who's very curious to get with a older man to be my first.I'm hispanic and live in the Houston Westside area....I ben talking to a older gent but i think he might chicken out....I would love to suck on a nice hard stiff cock and be able to suck on the nuts of course, i don't know about the dressing up and what not, but i can always try it out.So if ur intersted in being my first let me know, i will travel within the city limits to make my dream cum true.
 
Last edited:
Bi and no longer curious

Anyone in the DFW Texas area send me a PM. I would love to help all of you curious guys who want to cross over. You can live out all of your fantasies. I'm a very laid back kind of guy and respect everyone's privacy. Discretion assured.

I don't play with anyone under 29 nor do I play in public places.

Married, drug and disease free and you should be too.

So if you're serious about curious, then you don't have to look any further.
 
Does any CD here have pictures they can share? I am interested in spending discreet time with one, esp. if you are just beginning your journey.
I am specially interested in slim or medium petite CDs that love to dress in sexy tight black dresses, with fishnet stockings and high heels. If you are naughty, I will give you a good spanking.
I am a short 35yoa Hispanic with a muscular chest and just a little belly.
 
Who are you? (Not your real name, of course!)
m, bi, wanting to experiment, definately not effiminate, but not a leather butch either...lol
would need to be very discrete and probably establish freindship first, want a 50/50 relationship.

Where are you?
south Tx, from Padre to Austin would be doable

Do you have much experience?
not really, some a long time ago as a kid

What have you tried?
hand jobs, oral, rimming, anal play

What do you like?
pretty much anything but hurting or being hurt and no scat or pee
love pussy and ass, love women and they way they smell and look, can admit a guy is goodlooking but don't really think guys are cute or anything like that.

What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet?
a bisexual orgy would be one thing for sure, where it wouldn't matter who was with who or sucking, or fingering on what
 
Hello there!
Davydebi here.
And, yes, that is Davy AND Debi.
Both in Dallas... heh heh.

I wish I had more experience. I fantasize about being dressed so pretty and making love with a nice man (or TWO) constantly.
Being the bottom... the submissive one... the girl.

I have had three experiences having sex with a man (or married couple)... well, actually four if you count when I was thirteen years old.
Tried and LOVED sucking cock and I love to be fucked.
It is soooooooooooo wonderful to feel the gentle tug of garters and stockings on my thighs while a lover has his hands on my hips and his cock inside me.
My toes squirming in my high heels and me squealing like a little girl!

My strongest desire is to be with TWO nice men... gentle and strong and loving... be their girl... have one delicious cock in my mouth and one in my "pussy".
And then have them switch places!

Well, my wife does know a little.
She knows of a past relationship with a married couple when I was single... and how I love lingerie.
But she has no desire to share me or our intimacy with anyone.

How about TRIsexual?
I love heterosexual sex... I love gay sex... and I ADORE being a girl!
 
i am off all week next week and my wife is working.

if anyone wants to play in san antonio let me know

i want nothing more than to feel a cock cumming in my mouth.

i will sit on your cock and let you fuck me hard
 
Anybody still reading this. I hope so. I'm 32, engaged and am dying to suck my first cock until it's nice and hard then have it take my virgin ass. I want this to happen before I get married in Sept.

I am about an hour North of Dallas.

PM me if your interested.
 
Last edited:
37 bicurious here

I am curious but have not taken any steps. I live in the southern part of Texas but would rather travel after getting to know someone first. I am in good gym-shape, tall, muscular (lean) and good looking. Attraction would be a must, and that means the person would have to be in shape and have a shaved or trimmed cock. I am willing to experiment as long as I find someone I can trust. I prefer professional background and someone who is married or in a relationship
 
Just this guy.
Just south of Dallas.
Not really -- woke up to a guy blowing me in high school at a party, and one weird experience in college.
Oral, but no completion.
Most things sexual that don't involve excrement or urine. Am extremely oral . . . and prefer good smells.
I would love to be on my back in a hot 69 with a woman, then have her husband come in and fuck her from behind while I continue to lick. Eventually, he works both holes.
Are you crazy? No.

Sooner

Okay . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Quote:
Who are you? (Not your real name, of course!)

Just a horny couple.

Quote:
Where are you.

Northeast of Houston

Quote:
Do you have much experience?

Sexually; Yes....

Quote:
What have you tried?

Lots of sex including trheesomes and foursomes.

Quote:
What do you like?

Most things sexual that don't involve excrement or urine or pain. Am extremely oral . . .

Quote:
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet?

I would love to be fucking my wife, have another male come in and lick her clit while I continue to fuck her. Eventually, he licks my cock too. Then I pull out and he starts sucking my cock until I fill his mouth with my cum.

Quote:
Does your wife know?

Yes, makes her very wet to think about it.

Sooner

Okay . . . wanna P.M. us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Last edited:
You got my attention. Check your pm.

S--

Okay . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Quote:
Who are you? (Not your real name, of course!)

Just a horny couple.

Quote:
Where are you.

Northeast of Houston

Quote:
Do you have much experience?

Sexually; Yes....

Quote:
What have you tried?

Lots of sex including trheesomes and foursomes.

Quote:
What do you like?

Most things sexual that don't involve excrement or urine or pain. Am extremely oral . . .

Quote:
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet?

I would love to be fucking my wife, have another male come in and lick her clit while I continue to fuck her. Eventually, he licks my cock too. Then I pull out and he starts sucking my cock until I fill his mouth with my cum.

Quote:
Does your wife know?

Yes, makes her very wet to think about it.

Sooner

Okay . . . wanna P.M. us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
is anyone near san antonio
i really wanna suck a cock
some leads but they never played out
 
Who are you? (Not your real name, of course!)

Just your typical, middle aged white dude. Call me Tom

Where are you?

West side of Houston

Do you have much experience?

Plenty of experience, over the years

What have you tried?

Oral, anal, some rimming, J/O. Given and received all of these.

What do you like?

All of the above

What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet?

Maybe a group scene. Also been curious about watersports - don't know if I would ever go through with it, though.

Does your wife know?

Divorced as of a year ago, so this does not apply, really. :(
 
Who are you? (Not your real name, of course!)
Where are you?
Do you have much experience?
What have you tried?
What do you like?
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet?
Does your wife know?

Who I am: Married Anglo male, 40 years of age but most people think I'm in my late 20's or early 30's, slimish build - 5'8" and around 145lbs - more wiry than athletic. Bi-curious, but a little bi-shy.

Where I am: Denton, Texas, about 35 miles north of Dallas/Fort Worth

Experienced? Well experienced with women, not at all experienced with men. (Well, that's not entirely true; I've had several TinySex sessions online with other males, but nothing for real.)

Does the Wife know? She's aware that there's an interest in the back of my mind. She's turned on by the thought of two men together, as long as one of them is not me. She's just a little (okay, a lot) on the jealous and possessive side when it comes to our relationship. I love my wife and family dearly, but I'm still interested in carefully and discreetly experimenting in this manner.
 
Who are you? (Not your real name, of course!)
MWM, 41, bicur
Where are you?
Southern part of DFW metroplex
Do you have much experience?
A little with men, a LOT with women, but none with a couple
What have you tried?
oral, mdom sub, light bdsm, rec anal
What do you like?
Oral with woman, being submissive, light bondage, giving up control
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet?
Subbing for a dominant woman, licking her while she is being fucked, etc.
Does your wife know?
No, unfortunately she would not accept it.
 
i like Texas Dick and Pussy

I'm a truck driver and I cum to TX for business. Stay in touch so we can get busy!
 
i'm 32 mwm in houston willing to try anything and everything.
i have never done anything with a guy before but would love to. i would love to suck a guy off then let him fuck my ass. or he could suck me while he fingers me.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top