Island Running (Closed)

Lilith knew this was coming, knew what to expect after seeing them play with the other two and still, part of her was hesitant of how it would feel. Elerra was not small by any means and Lilith couldn't fathom how it would stretch her without the pain. She was sure that Elerra could see the silent concern deep in her eyes, a part of her that she couldn't hide no matter how much she wanted to.

Instead of resisting it, or showing any further fear of the inevitable, Lilith positioned her hips and slowly guided herself down onto her wife, whimpering at the stretching feeling herself wanting to resist the entry. To her surprise though, there was no pain and with how wet she was, the thick shaft slid into her depths easily.

Once Elerra was fully deep inside, Lilith sat there stunned and taking in all the sensations of being filled like this. Every nerve was touched as she tighten around the hard cock, almost paralyzed in that moment, not wanting to lose this feeling. Closing her eyes, taking in even more of this sensation, moaning deeply as a smile slowly crept onto her lips.
 
Elerra moaned softly as she felt the warm passage engulf her, squeezing hotly. She took a deep breathe, her breast rising for a moment. Her hands held Lilth's cheek gently before kissing her deeply and passionately. She didn't move as she enjoyed the feeling for a few moments, her tongue dancing with her wife's. She broke the kiss slowly, panting lightly.

She slid her hands down along her wife, resting them on her hips. She licked her lips softly before whispering in her ear.

"You feel wonderful on me love. Show me how you love me."
 
Lilith began to feel the natural way of moving on top, rolling her hips slowly and rigid as to not pull away from such a wonderful sensation. She never really thought of the woman to be on top like this, typically being a mans position. However, in this case, there really wasn't a man to speak of, they were both women. Even with that, she never thought to be the one controlling her motions, expecting Elerra to be in complete control.

Lilith didn't complain, there was nothing to complain about, just simply unsure of how to make her requests happen. Everything seemed to be happening so fast, it felt like it was only yesterday when they met and now they were here, married and making love.

It began to feel natural with each passing second, closing her eyes and allowing herself to slip away from any fears and doubts, having no choice but to let all this flow naturally. Her breathing picked up slightly as she began to roll her hips more naturally instead of being so rigid. Leaned down and started to kiss at her neck, recalling the reactions from before, licking and sucking at her ear.

Kissing her way down towards Elerra's nipples, taking one into her mouth and biting it softly before sucking on it, teasing it with a flicking tongue. With her free hand, she found her other nipple and began rolling and pinching it between thumb and finger, while the palm of her hand cupped the breast.
 
Elerra closed her eyes as she relaxed beneath her wife, letting her be the one in control. She wanted Lilth know what it was like to be in control from time to time, weather it would be in the bedroom or the the throne room.

She moved her feet a little, so her knees were up in the air slightly. She shivered with pleasure as those lips kissed along her soft neck, moaning at the intense pleasure on her ears. Her hands wrapped over Lilth's hips, squeezing gently. She moved her hips in rhythm with her wife, meeting her thrusts.

"Oh..love..."

She groaned and moaned deeply as Lilth gave her hard nipples such delicious attention. Her chest rose and fell as she breathed faster, arching her back upwards. She stroked her fingers up along her wife's back, nails digging softly into her soft skin.

"That feels wonderful.."
 
Lilith moved much more fluid while the desire started to build, grinding her clit as much as possible, feeding off the sensation of her wife moving beneath her. Arching her back and moaned into the nails clawing into her back, which made her pick the pace up slightly.

After a few moments Lilith sat up tall, leaning her head back and ground her hips harder, squeezing tightly around the buried cock. Taking her right hand and placed it between them, rubbing her clit slowly at first, just enjoying how everything felt, although she was reaching quickly reaching her peak.

Lilith got lost in desire, no longer concerned of filled fear like she was when this day started. It all disappeared, filling her with intense passion and lust. Her body tensed the closer to the edge she got, using Elerra to bring herself to orgasm.

"I need to cum...."

Although there no holding back to wait for permission, her body quaked hard and she buckled forward using her hands on the floor for support. Panting hard while trying to keep some focus on her movements, trembling as she kept rolling her hips, feeling her juices streaming down onto Elerra.
 
Elerra had closed her eyes as she fell into the sensations of pleasure from her wife, focusing more on the feelings than the sights. As Lilth moved above her, her hands glided down to her hips as she continued to match her rhythm. Her eyes didn't open until she heard those words, feeling her wife tighten around her.

"Cum love...."

She smiled lustfully as she watched Lilth shiver and quiver above and around her. Her fingers continue to hold her as she came down from her orgasm, her juices flowing over Elerra's sac and thighs. Elerra was close, but she could go for a little longer.

She moaned louder as she held onto Lilth's hips, looking up at her. She continued to thrust into her wife, driving a little harder than she had been. She groaned as she thrust as deep as she could into her wife, loving the feel of her. She reached up with one hand, pulling Lilith down into a hungry kiss as her fingernails dug into her soft skin from the growing pleasure.

It didn't take much longer for her to hit her peak. She pulled down on Lilth to go deep as she could, her hot seed filling her up and overflowing.
 
Lilith is so wrapped up with desire that when Elerra took over, driving deeper and harder, Lilith couldn't help reaching a second orgasm instantly. Crying out the pleasure into the kiss, unable to break the kiss to breath, though she didn't want to break it either. It felt wonderful being so intimate with another person... no, with her wife. Elerra wasn't just anyone and Lilith was falling more in love with her every passing second.

Lilith kept her weight off Elerra, using her hands and knees for support, while continuing their kiss and relaxed in her arms. She shivered slightly at the feel of their mixed cum seeping out and the semi hardness still twitching within her.

She smiled after breaking the kiss, running her fingers through Elerra's silky hair.

"That was wonderful m'love."
 
Elerra shivered softly with pleasure as she came down slowly from her own orgasm, her fingers stroking along her wife's back. She opened her eyes after the kiss, looking up at her wife.

"Yes it was love..."

She smiled up at Lilth, one set of fingers stroking gently along her cheek. She gave a little yawn for a moment before laughing softly.

"It looks like you worn me out today. My naughty wife."

She winked playfully before kissing her softly one more time. She relaxed beneath her wife, both arms wrapping around her. She didn't want to move, merely enjoy feeling the closeness of her wife. Her eyes closed slowly as she soon slipped into sleep, not caring about where they were. The room was warm, the fire radiating against their skin and the wolf's fur soft against their skin.
 
It has been a long day for the both of them and it did not take long for Lilith to join her, rolling off to the side and snuggling up to Elerra. With all the emotional stress that went on throughout the day, Lilith slept harder than ever. She didn't even feel the blanket that one of the maids put on them, or wake to the sounds and scents of the morning hustle and bustle.

Her dreams were sweet and that part of her didn't want to wake up, fighting with another side to wake up. Sleep won the arguments each time. Everything around her was just to perfect to disturb, finding the peace and comfort this place gave her.
 
It was around mid-morning when Elerra finally woke up, the smell of food cooking reaching her. She yawned for a moment before looking over at her sleeping wife. She carefully extracted herself from beneath the blanket, standing up and stretching her arms above her head. After a moment she knelt down and placed a gentle kiss on Lilth's forehead, trying not to wake her.

A pair of satin robes had been left for them, one black and the other white. Elerra picked up the black one, pulling it closed as she decided to go and take a morning swim. She peeked into the kitchen, but it was empty. Several pots were cooking on the stove, but neither maid was attending to the food. Elerra shook her head for a moment before stepping out. Stepping outside, she spotted on of the maids drawing water from the well.

The queen could hear sounds of nature, the crying of seagulls, the waves splashing onto shore, and something that wasn't quite nature-like. The was the sound of moans and soft screams from somewhere behind the house. Curious, she followed the sounds around the back of the house to the stables where the carriage and horses were stored. She approached slowly as she noticed the carriage was rocking alittle, the sounds becoming more defined, moans, grunts, the sound of slapping skin, and more screaming.

The queen placed a hand on the shaking carriage as she dipped her head to look beneath the carriage. She saw a pair of slippers like those worn by the maids dangling from the carriage, spread apart. Between the maid's legs was a pair of black boots, surrounded by a pair of trousers, those of the driver. The queen smirked for a moment, but she didn't bother the two before walking back out to the other maid, M'jzia.

"Let Lilith sleep till noon, and then wake her. I'll be out swimming in case she wakes up earlier."

"Yes m'queen."

Elerra smiled and nodded before making her way to the ocean, shedding the robe before going into the cold, salty water.
 
Lilith can't remember the last time she slept this hard. It almost felt as if the dream world was the real one, a world she didn't wish to leave. There wasn't much of a choice though, her senses smelled the food and her tummy started to rumble in protest. Not to mention, the bladder started talking as well. Body and mind argued for quite sometime before she gave up and started to wake.

Noticing that Elerra had left for that split second there was panic, as she saw no one around at all. If it wasn't for a few details, such as the fire as been recently stoked and a single log to keep it at least warm, the white robe sitting on the chair and of course the smell of fresh food, one would think they had abandoned her. The panic also came from waking up in a strange place, on the floor, a situation she typically doesn't find herself in. Then everything came creeping back, the night of love making to her wife and that was followed by the sensations of how it all felt.

With that, Lilith smiled knowing that Elerra would never abandon her, especially now that Lilith is most likely carrying her child. Lilith naturally didn't know if she was ready for children, although now there isn't much of a choice and it added to another thing on the list to accept. Lilith sat there for another moment, looking down at her belly while rubbing it, wondering what it'd be like to see herself round with child. She knew it would happen sooner or later, it is what she was raised to do after all, provide an heir to whatever king she married. It would only be natural to provide the same for Elerra.

She eventually got up and while putting the robe on, one of the maids told her where to find Elerra. Lilith cleaned herself up a little before going into the kitchen, snagging an apple and some mead for her and Elerra. After finding Elerra in the water, Lilith found a boulder to sit on, setting down both mugs next to her.

"Have you been up long? I didn't mean to sleep in so late. It just felt good to sleep for a change."

Taking a bite from the apple, while watching Elerra swim around.
 
Elerra had ended up on her back in the water, letting the waves move her around. She didn't know how much time had passed before she heard Lilth's voice reach her ears. She lifted her head slowly, spitting out some of the salty water as she focused on her wife. She turned herself over and swam to the rocks where her wife was, climbing out slowly.

"There's no need to worry about sleeping so much love. Yesterday was a very busy day for us both."

She moved to seat next to her wife, picking up one of the cups. She took a sip of mead before giggling softly.

"Though you did miss the mischief between one of the maids and our driver. Her screams and moans were almost as beautiful as yours."

She smiled and kissed Lilth softly for a moment before nibbling teasingly on her ear tip. She pulled away to sip her mead once more.

"The water is quite nice, though cold as normally."
 
Lilith smiled and blushed a little when Elerra mentioned they sounded almost beautiful as she did. Clearly something she didn't expect to hear, let alone think about how she sounds during such encounters.

"Well, I hope they enjoyed themselves as much we did last night."

Lilith tilted her head a little when her ear was being teased, finding that it is something she really enjoyed and almost appeared disappointed when Elerra pulled away. Then she looked out towards the water after she mentioned how nice it was, and it did look quite inviting.

"Maybe I should go for a little swim, you made it look quite nice. I like watching you in the water, the way the sun glistens off you seems to make you that much more beautiful."

With that, she quickly turned away unable to believe she admitted such a thing even if it is true. That isn't the only reason for turning away though, she slowly slipped out of the robe, laying it on the rock and went towards the water. It was cold, but refreshing and she went into it slowly, savoring how it felt the deeper she went. Eventually dunking underneath getting the top of her hair wet.
 
Elerra just smiled at her wife's words as she turned away. She leaned back a little on the rock, as she watched Lilth in the water. She continued to sip her mead slowly, enjoying the peacefulness of her surroundings. She knew the peacefulness would be gone in only a few days, so she should enjoy it while she could.

She giggled to her herself as her stomach growled, telling her she should eat. She didn't want to move just yet, laying her free hand on her smooth stomach. She licked her lips for a moment as she just relaxed there, watching her wife enjoy herself in the water.

"So beautiful."
 
Lilith went into her own little world for the short time she spent in the water. Dove down underneath a few times collecting a few shells that caught her attention, the water shallow enough that sometimes only her bare ass and legs could be seen, kicking to stay under.

Soon the hunger started to scream at her again, the same one that woke her up in the first place. The apple she had didn’t last long. Eventually gathered up a pearly white shell, the type that allows you to hear the ocean in, along with a few others and got out of the water.

Surprisingly, she didn’t put the robe back on, leaving herself stark naked for the time being. Part of the reason was because she didn’t wish to get the robe all wet, finding it pointless. The hidden reason was because she knew that Elerra enjoyed looking at her naked form, and Lilith wanted to please Elerra in all ways possible.

“I think food should be ready by now. It seemed like it was close when I came out here.”

She smiles towards her wife, grabbing her cup and the robe and then reaching out to take her wifes hand.
 
Elerra continued to smile as she watched her wife enjoy herself. She raised an eyebrow for a moment seeing Lilth forego the robe, but didn't say anything. She decided she would do the same, having a feeling it would be discarded shortly inside.

She smiled as she took the offered hand, standing up herself. She giggled for a moment.

"I think the food's been ready for awhile, the maids have just been waiting on us."

Elerra stepped closer to her wife, kissing her softly for a moment.

"I love you."

She pulled away slowly before going inside the house. The smell of stew reached their noses as they stepped inside, Elerra's stomach growling in response. Two places were set for them, a large bowlful of stew and some cornbread. She mmed softly as she said down across from her wife, inhaling the food.

"It smells delicious."
 
While they both enjoyed their breakfast, talking about how things are going to be changing within the castle and kingdom, Lilith could feel Kylia stirring around. It didn't feel right to her, Lilith knew she wasn't capable of keeping Kylia sleeping. That wasn't it though, it became more intense almost as if Kylia was having a nightmare or fighting against something.

Lilith's eyes would change every so often to the eyes of Kylia and when they looked up to Elerra, they appeared to be begging for help, so much fear in the split second she saw them. Sudden physical changes also occurred and Lilith was looking a bit drained all the sudden, her color fading for no reason that could be seen.

Kylia and Lilith have been bonded, trapped in the same body and whatever happens to one, hurts the other. Right now it felt like something was trying to rip Kylia out of the human body. Lilith is on the verge of blacking out as dizziness crept in and holding onto the edge of the table for balance. Eventually one word slipped from her trembling lips, a name that hasn't been spoken in ages.
 
As they ate and talked, everything was perfect for Elerra. She had hoped everything would be wonderful for the two of them on their honeymoon. Things were going well until they took a turn for the worse.

They had just finished eating when Lilith began showing signs she was having problems. Elerra became concerned when she began showing flashes of fear in her eyes, standing up from her chair. She got up quickly as the color drained from her wife's face, moving around the table. Her hands grabbed for Lilith's shoulders as that name was whispered from those sweet lips.

It was a name she didn't think she would ever hear again. After all the name was of the Mage who had placed her in the magical coma in the first place. A frown set upon her face for a moment as she didn't think she would ever hear that name again. She thought the Mage would have been dead by now.

Shaking the thought, Elerra called for tha maids to help get Lilith up to the bedroom. As she was placed on the bed, Elerra looked through her spell book. She didn't know what was wrong, but she could find out. Finding the spell she needed, she wrote down the components and handed the list to one of the maids. Sending the maid out to get the list, Elerra moved to the bed and sat down beside her wife. She kissed her softly on the forehead for a moment before speaking.

"I'm here love."
 
Kylia and Lilith fought hard to stay together, both souls seemed to be holding onto each other with dear life. There were times when Lilith was a bit upset at what Kylia had done, both trapped in the same body. At the same time she has grown attached to Kylia, learning from her.

Lilith's appearance seemed to have calmed down some after they got her into the bed, hearing Elerra's voice and feeling her presence near by calmed the storm. For a moment, it looked as if Lilith was about to say something just before her eyes rolled shut and fell into the darkness. The struggle was taxing on her both physically and emotionally.

Kylia still remained, however she couldn't take control over Lilith's body. Trapped in the same darkness as Lilith, only with Kylia, she was able to see the mage that is trying to take her away. She could hear his laugh and the taunting things he was saying in a tongue she hasn't heard in centuries.
 
Elerra pulled up a chair next to the bed, taking her wife's hands into her own. She wished she knew what was happened, but this was something she didn't have experience with. She had a feeling it had something to do with summoning magic of some sort, but she knew there were no spells to block it from happening on her end. The only thing she could do was wait on the ingredients.

It took the maid a couple of hours to bring Elerra what she needed, the queen never leaving Lilth's side. She continued to talk softly to her wife, doing her best to keep her comfortable. Once she had her components, the queen set about to work.

If she was able to locate the mage, there would be a chance of teleporting him to them. After that, she was going to do anything she could to stop him or made him cure what he was doing.

The spell and work space were easy enough to setup. She made sure the maids wouldn't disturb them until called for. Shuttering the windows and lighting candles, Elerra began the locating spell.
 
Lilith began to ramble in a chant like state. Almost as if the Mage was right there, channeling himself through her. There was no way for Lilith to know the language that was pouring from her lips, it was old and ancient from a time unknown to Lilith.

Kylia showed no more sign of being in this realm with them, her own fight ceased after sometime. It was difficult to know if Kylia was still apart of Lilith or if the Mage had won the battle. Only the ramblings indicated that the Mage was still working through Lilith, searching for more from the girl, digging for answers and memories. It also indicated that he was not far from the island they are on, this kind of channeling, one needed to be within a certain range of the intended person.
 
Elerra frowned seeing her wife had stopped struggling in her fight, but was still mumbling in the strange language. She placed a soft kiss on her forehead, not knowing if she felt it or not. She had the maids look after Lilith while she set to work.

She poured a bit of water in a small bowl, placing a raven's feather on the water's surface. She combined the rest of the ingredients into a second bowl as she recited the first part of the spell. The mixture of components glowed a soft pink as the queen swirled the bowl before slowly pouring it over the raven's feather in the water. As she finished speaking, the pink glowing mass stuck to the feather, spinning it around slowly for a few moments. The feather soon stopped, pointing in the direction of the mage.

Satisfied, Elerra dressed herself in a pair of black leather pants, a green leather bodice and black leather boots. She pulled on her magical sword, before picking up the magic compass. Taking one last look at her wife, she set out of the house, following the guide of her compass towards the mage.
 
Lilith could feel Elerra leaving, the distance growing as she left the house and Lilith wanted to scream out, to wake up and keep her from leaving. However, nothing came from her physically, trapped within the hold of the mage. It was like watching a dream as Elerra made her way down the beach, walking along the waters edge going straight towards a cave. It was what the mage wanted and Lilith could hear him laughing as Elerra grew closer.

Kylia was silent, lost in the darkness between her world and the realm of the living. The mage had tried to rip her from this world and she was struggling to keep herself connected with Lilith. The darkness was overwhelming her though, twisting her into confusion. A voice kept calling to her, wanting her to go in a particular direction and taunting Kylia to follow.

The wind started to pick up, growing stronger around Elerra, pushing her towards the cave, guiding her with persistence.
 
Elerra frowned as she followed the guide of her magical compass along the beach. She placed her free hand on the hilt of her sword as she noticed she was being directed towards a cave. It didn't surprise her a dark place had been chosen for whatever ritual the Mage had planned. However she couldn't quite figure out how he had survived nearly two hundred years like he seemed to have.

The winds guiding her only served to heighten her edginess that this might be a trap. Even if it was a trap, she was going to save her wife and pet from a possible death. She was not going to lose her loving wife and Queen.
 
The passage that guided Elerra through the cave was pitch black, no light in what seemed like an never ending tunnel. She could tell that it lead into the ocean as the sound of water surrounded the cavern, water that seeped through random cracks in the walls could be felt. Even with the dark elf vision, there was not much to see as the tunnel went on.

After about an hour of darkness, light finally emerged through a door, it is dim, like candle flame, though bright enough to annoy eyes that have been in the dark for sometime. Behind the door was a very elaborate room, something you wouldn't expect to find in just some random cave. The shelves were filled with books and random items of magic and mystery. In the center of the room is an alter of black stone which a female figure laid on, dressed in white and appeared to be sleeping under some spell or drug.

Off in one of the corners sat a cage and surrounding the cage were marking of runes, on the bars the markings were glowing brightly as the cage held its captive. What Elerra couldn't see right away was the succubus laying in the cage, her pet. The girl on the alter was just some random peasant girl that the mage was going to use to give Kylia her physical form, so she can be free from the cage. Kylia had no way to fight him, he summoned her and the cage gives him power over her.

The mage had his attention on Kylia, touching and teasing her till her panting moans filled the room. The mage grabs one of her horns, forcing her to crawl towards the bars of the cage as he parted his robe and guided her to take him into her mouth. The bars shock her from the magic barrier, but she obeys and begins sucking despite the painful shocks.
 
Back
Top