How many women love a man that knows how to eat pussy correctly

Be grateful

that there are guys just willing to try. My husband refuses... went 14 years without. I have a passion for giving blow jobs, but he would not reciprocate.
 
How many women love men that know how to eat pussy correctly and make you have multiple orgasms. I love doing it but can't find any now day's. If you are in Literotica make yourself known I guarantee you won't be disappointed.


I love men like that, but find that generally, women do it better.

 
eating pussy

if a woman tells you she doesn't like having her pussy eaten, she really is saying - I don't like having my pussy eaten BY YOU.

now I know we all like to receive oral men or women. communication helps, a lot. that would either be by moving your hips legs etc., directing him/her with your hands, or verbally. to just lay there and expect it to be good would certainly be nice. communication even when it is fantastic could turn it into unbelievable!!
 
My ex had suffered chronic concussion symptoms for 2 years so from a car accident. For a large part of the time sex was off the table. So I got the enjoyment of being able to go down on her and experiment with different twists and lashes of the tongue so she could enjoy a brief moment with pleasure and no pain. The feel of her body under my arms twisting and pushing into our trying to pull away as I would tease and draw out her orgasm would put a smile on my face every time! Especially when I would year her ass oh did she love it! My wife now is more vanilla and overly self conscious so I do not get to enjoy much of these pleasures. Hoping for some newer experiences now that we have moved to Colorado.
 
what if you were taught by a woman how to do it? does that count?

Actually i was taught by two different ones in my 20"s (both 40ish)

I'd hope you know it's a lifelong lesson ;) two tutors doesn't make a pro hehe
 
I'd hope you know it's a lifelong lesson ;) two tutors doesn't make a pro hehe

no i agree. i try to learn something from every person i am with since each girl likes something a big different.

who knows, maybe someday you will teach me something
 
Going down on a woman...and I'm talking kitty and ass....(love to rim a woman.) Is one of life's great pleasures.

Frankly, I find that bringing a woman to orgasm this way, any way really, is on par with my own orgasm.

There have been plenty of occasions where my own orgasm is freely set aside when it becomes obvious that the woman I am trying to pleasure, is discovered to be multi orgasmic.

Don't even get me started on the notion of a woman who can cum from being rimmed.... Nirvana.
 
Back
Top