Virginia!!

Hey Y'all - I'm 45, M, in NorVA. I'm REALLY looking forward to spring time weather!

Last edited:
lol.. yea I know that area. you all got hammered with snow last week! I was glad you all got all that and we just got a dusting. lmao @ getting lost. Im trying to think of some of the small towns we pass through on our way to NC, but I can't. Im not good with road #'s, but I know we go by the Virginia Diner.

Well the Virginia Diner is pretty close to me on your way there.....

Well the Virginia Diner is pretty close to me on your way there.....

see, i wouldn't get lost! seems like a lot further then 25 miles from the diner to the hampton area. We come through that way the week before Memorial Day every year.

see, i wouldn't get lost! seems like a lot further then 25 miles from the diner to the hampton area. We come through that way the week before Memorial Day every year.

well I live about 25 min from that red light just past the diner...I dont live in Hampton....small town on the Virginia Diner side of the James River

well I live about 25 min from that red light just past the diner...I dont live in Hampton....small town on the Virginia Diner side of the James River

I said Hampton area... suffolk., va beach etc :p So, you are close to Waverly?

Hey Y'all - I'm 45, M, in Norfolk. I'm REALLY looking forward to spring time weather!

I couldn't agree anymore!!! And definitely not looking forward to the system that may or may not pass through the area this week :(

I couldn't agree anymore!!! And definitely not looking forward to the system that may or may not pass through the area this week :(

I was just looking at different weather sites. My area is getting any where from 2-4 inches - 18-24 inches..... I am hoping its the smallest amount... UGH

Remington here. 540 we are going to be housebound rest of week if we get what they call for. lol

Big snowmen though!

Remington here. 540 we are going to be housebound rest of week if we get what they call for. lol

Big snowmen though!

as of this am, our local weather is saying 4-8 inches. Housebound would be great if the kids would be at their Dads... LOL

Back