A questionnaire for the guys

What about cum on tits?

Do you get a lot of offers from guys wanting to spray your tits or showing you pic of cum on tits?

Lots of pm's that open with "I wanna cum on your tits".

Lots of pm's that open with "I wanna cum on your tits".

Why does it not surprise me?
It's that requirement to have a title on PM's that does it. :D

I know. At least say hello first. Lol

Hello Icy. I .................. no... no...... I can't even bring myself to say it in jest. :)

ooh! how about "I have a real big cock wanna see?" :mad:

I couldn't possibly say such a thing ......... I'm remarkable average in that department :eek:

Who says romance is dead?

rotfl.gif

Always popular.

It's alive and kicking here on lit.;)

They send it anyway and you are wondering just what the big deal is.

riight! :cool:

Why does it not surprise me?
It's that requirement to have a title on PM's that does it. :D

Hello Icy. I .................. no... no...... I can't even bring myself to say it in jest. :)

I couldn't possibly say such a thing ......... I'm remarkable average in that department :eek:

rotfl.gif

there should be a thread of the worst PM messages [names from who excluded of course] before this guy's questionaire thread gets hijacked ^-^

It's not just the ladies that get some strange pm's

I had a young lady from China that I had had no contact whatsoever with send me this "Do you want to cam" I felt I should let her down gently and replied that I had no web cam. I did wonder just how many people she had sent that short message to and what her selection criteria was.

Another I had from a young man said "Are you gay or bi?" I thought I would let than one pass. :rolleyes:

It's not just the ladies that get some strange pm's

I had a young lady from China that I had had no contact whatsoever with send me this "Do you want to cam" I felt I should let her down gently and replied that I had no web cam. I did wonder just how many people she had sent that short message to and what her selection criteria was.

Another I had from a young man said "Are you gay or bi?" I thought I would let than one pass. :rolleyes:

could have been a man that wanted to cam with you. lord knows I got plenty of messages from men pretending to be women...>.> some of the things they come up with...makes me giggle. :]

could have been a man that wanted to cam with you. lord knows I got plenty of messages from men pretending to be women...>.> some of the things they come up with...makes me giggle. :]

Do tell, I could do with a laugh.;)

lol. I'll get on that unsolicited PM right away. ;)

Oh boy, now I'm curious.

Do tell, I could do with a laugh.;)

I deleted all of them long ago. but some were just too obvious like giving out too much information right off the bat, most women I know on here don't give out too many details and they're usually not so vulgar in the first pm.

but one I remember went something like this.

Hi luv I just got back from the gym with my girlfriends and seeing all the hot ladies there got me so worked up, doesn't looking at women get you horny? tell me your fantasy, tell me what you like, do you ever spy on your neighbors? I'm so wet, I'm practically fisting myself, we need to chat and catch up soon here's my skype!

o_0

what in the....what--just happened? who says that? his skype name may have been feminine but he forgot to set up the account with a feminine name as well. Good job John Doe.

I deleted all of them long ago. but some were just too obvious like giving out too much information right off the bat, most women I know on here don't give out too many details and they're usually not so vulgar in the first pm.

but one I remember went something like this.

Hi luv I just got back from the gym with my girlfriends and seeing all the hot ladies there got me so worked up, doesn't looking at women get you horny? tell me your fantasy, tell me what you like, do you ever spy on your neighbors? I'm so wet, I'm practically fisting myself, we need to chat and catch up soon here's my skype!

o_0

what in the....what--just happened? who says that? his skype name may have been feminine but he forgot to set up the account with a feminine name as well. Good job John Doe.

*Chuckling* It does have a male ring to it even from your memory. I really can't get my head around why anyone would want to do that, but then I have lead a sheltered existence.

Back