Will Trump end up being a net + or -

What other Dums had worked for the party as long, and at such high levels? What other Dums had spend years build a campaign machine? What other Dums had the exposure to be contenders?
Just because they can't field a decent candidate doesn't mean she was a good one.
Even with all her experience she was loathed by too many for too long to ever win.

I never wanted trump as president, but wasn't surprised at all that he won. He appealed to the basest aspects of society.

Just because they can't field a decent candidate doesn't mean she was a good one.
Even with all her experience she was loathed by too many for too long to ever win.

I never wanted trump as president, but wasn't surprised at all that he won. He appealed to the basest aspects of society.

The Pubs could have run Chad Kroeger and won. :)

Well, she is in a sense, since she was such a shit candidate and the DNC should never have backed her.

Bull crap.

The Stable Genius and his supporters are responsible for the mess they are creating in our federal government, no matter how much they may want to blame this developing mess on others.

News Flash: the election is over. Hillary lost. The self-proclaimed Stable Genius became our president. He is now responsible for the course of the Executive Branch. It does not appear to me that his governing style is either stable or smart, so I am not sure where he came up with his description of himself.

Those who still support him, both on this board or in real life, need to quit blaming others for what is now happening. Those who do not support him need to do the same thing. Quit making excuses for a guy who considers himself a Stable Genius.

Bull crap.

The Stable Genius and his supporters are responsible for the mess they are creating in our federal government, no matter how much they may want to blame this developing mess on others.

News Flash: the election is over. Hillary lost. The self-proclaimed Stable Genius became our president. He is now responsible for the course of the Executive Branch. It does not appear to me that his governing style is either stable or smart, so I am not sure where he came up with his description of himself.

Those who still support him, both on this board or in real life, need to quit blaming others for what is now happening. Those who do not support him need to do the same thing. Quit making excuses for a guy who considers himself a Stable Genius.

School is out early today. :)

What kind of a loser comes on to the internet to try to castigate other people for being on the internet? If I other's presence here is causing you to spit all over your screen perhaps you should log off and take a break.

If I want to castigate people about being totally consumed with their virtual world, nothing you say will ever stop me from doing so. It's that whole freedom-of-speech thing. You might have heard about it.

In some of Rory's recent threads, he basically tosses out a provocative statement, and then he hangs back and watches what happens. They demonstrate that a Lit user's posts-per-day count is not directly correlated with intellectual integrity nor with emotional intelligence.

So, Que, here is another castigation. If Lit users find themselves mindlessly repeating Faux News talking points and posting them dozens of times per day on the GB, they are probably suffering from right wing mental masturbation syndrome. Shut off your fucking electronic device and go outdoors. Talk with people face to face. Or go out for a long walk by yourself. Don't be afraid of disconnecting from the brainwashing network. Exercise some humility, and ignore the bravado of the presidential idiot behind the curtain. Enjoy life again.

This cottie bozo must be very far along in his/her hormone therapy 'cause she/he sure seems like he's/she's got the wannabe bossy mommy crap down pat.

Bull crap.

A winner acknowledges their victory and moves ahead with their program. A luzer whines, bitches, blames others for everything, fumes, flails about, and... but you know all this. It's in the news hourly.

This is now TrompWorld. Whatever happens affecting USA is on Tromp's watch. He owns it. Massive military corruption? He owns it. Upsurge in school shootings? Manufacturing jobs moving offshore? Opioid genocide? Amtrak fuckups? Economic bubble pops? He owns it all.

But of course he won't admit that. He's trained to admit no responsibility, take no blame, face no facts. The dog ate his homework. Dirty dog!

A winner acknowledges their victory and moves ahead with their program. A luzer whines, bitches, blames others for everything, fumes, flails about, and... but you know all this. It's in the news hourly.

This is now TrompWorld. Whatever happens affecting USA is on Tromp's watch. He owns it. Massive military corruption? He owns it. Upsurge in school shootings? Manufacturing jobs moving offshore? Opioid genocide? Amtrak fuckups? Economic bubble pops? He owns it all.

But of course he won't admit that. He's trained to admit no responsibility, take no blame, face no facts. The dog ate his homework. Dirty dog!

So, what about all those leaks of classified material that happened on Obama's watch...

So, what about all those leaks of classified material that happened on Obama's watch...
So how about all those war crimes, crimes against humanity, economic devastation, the imposition of a security state, and empowerment of terrorists under Dubya's watch? A few document leaks too IIRC. Sad.

You are on record as endorsing freaking.
Fuck yeah! Freak out, baybee! Get your freak on! Now strip your freak off, it's leaking. Ewww, freak leak! [/me searches for clean mop]

Meanwhile, Dubya's gang committed genocide. Have a nice day.

Fuck yeah! Freak out, baybee! Get your freak on! Now strip your freak off, it's leaking. Ewww, freak leak! [/me searches for clean mop]

Meanwhile, Dubya's gang committed genocide. Have a nice day.

Against whom did W commit genocide? The most active committers of genocide right now is Al Qaeda.

So how about all those war crimes, crimes against humanity, economic devastation, the imposition of a security state, and empowerment of terrorists under Dubya's watch? A few document leaks too IIRC. Sad.

What can I say, Bush can own those things. I don't care, I didn't vote for him anyway and think he was worse than Obama as President.

But that's not the question. The question is; does Obama own the classified leaks under his administration? Or what appears to be a scandal about Uranium One? The Russian reset fail? Or the State Dept fiasco? And what now seems to be illegal surveillance for political purposes?

About the rest, we can go on all day but it won't change anything. Everyone here knows you're a conservative hater. What we also know is that you won't admit it when your team LIES, CHEATS, and STEALS. Instead, you try to play it off on the other guys. Just like the Dem's in DC are trying to do now.

But, there will either come a time when you have to admit you're wrong or look like a fool for the rest of your life. Your choice. Because whichever you choose, you're going to have to own it.

Bush got 911 dropped on his head.
Dubya's gang were warned of Bin Laden and shitcanned the notice. Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden but missed. Dubya never tried. Obama succeeded.

Meanwhile, Afghanistan did not attack USA. Iraq did not attack USA. The 911 hijackers were Saudi, UAE,, Egyptian, and Lebanese, and trained in Germany, Afghanistan, Florida, and Arizona. Which of those was invaded? How's that invasion working out?

Dubya's gang were warned of Bin Laden and shitcanned the notice. Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden but missed. Dubya never tried. Obama succeeded.

Meanwhile, Afghanistan did not attack USA. Iraq did not attack USA. The 911 hijackers were Saudi, UAE,, Egyptian, and Lebanese, and trained in Germany, Afghanistan, Florida, and Arizona. Which of those was invaded? How's that invasion working out?

Desert storm was revenge for Saadam trying to assinate H.

Back