Need editor/beta reader for Incest/Taboo story

Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Posts
5
I'm looking for an editor who can proofread about 3500 words of a mother/daughter incest story. I've made several inquiries using the "Volunteer Editor" list, but only heard back from one. Sent the first chapter to him and haven't heard anything in a week.

That brings up a question: I'd like to hear from editors about their communications styles and likes/dislikes - are you "chatty" or "aloof"? Do you provide acknowledgement after a writer emails, or should a writer just shut up and expect to get the work back, at some time in the future, before (or after) the sun burns out?

I personally would prefer to work with somebody who'll at least acknowledge "yeah I got your stuff, but I have to take some anti-nausea medication before I read any more of it, so it'll be a few more days." Rather than hearing, you know, the sound of nothing.

So, anybody that wants to read/edit my stuff before I pull the pin and fling it at the world, PM me or whatever, and happy fapping.
 
Tell ya what...I'll take a peek at your baby. What do you want done? Spelling and punctuation? Slim your baby down? Or just tell you what I think? I'm not terribly experienced, but I have helped someone before. PM me and let me know...ask MegaMuffin about my help as a reference.
 
Last edited:
Tell ya what...I'll take a peek at your baby. What do you want done? Spelling and punctuation? Slim your baby down? Or just tell you what I think? I'm not terribly experienced, but I have helped someone before. PM me and let me know...ask MegaMuffin about my help as a reference.

Thank you for the interest! I actually got a couple of other responses and was able to get the edits I needed for the first part, but the saga is getting longer as we speak, so there will be more editing in a few thousand more words. Please keep in touch and I'll do the same!
 
Back
Top