30 and missing y'all

Happy birthday and take the 30s head on. You'll kill them looking that good.

I've been posting on and off here for over a decade now.. And after ending perhaps the worst relationship of my life (that's saying a lot) and turning 30 I thought I'd celebrate by coming bck and posting a pic or two! 😀😍

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Those who don't know me, I'm definitely a gamer/nerd ... Also I have a whole lotta booty 😀

Beautiful girl, welcome back.

Is Todger not feeling well? He missed two AmPics posts

Not at home, so having a lie in :rolleyes:

I've been posting on and off here for over a decade now.. And after ending perhaps the worst relationship of my life (that's saying a lot) and turning 30 I thought I'd celebrate by coming bck and posting a pic or two! 😀😍

You've got some good stuff going on there- thank you for sharing and please continue!

Happy Birthday!! Sorry to hear about the breakup. Your baby face makes you look like you are still in your mid 20's.

Good morning and thank you all for the welcome ❤

Attachments

• sweetface.jpg
    sweetface.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 76
Very sexy young lady...very sexy!! Gotta say, bangs and glasses - yummy.;)

Just wow! You looking fantastic and very sexy. Welcome back and I love those cute panties... just saying.

Very sexy lady! Also...it's good to have a sexy gamer nerd in the group ;)

Welcome back!!! Love the photos, and nerdy or not you’re definitely cute!!! Oh and ya have a nice body too!! Love your booty!!

First off Happy birthday, secondly fucking hell your gorgeous and thirdly sorry you had a shitty relationship but yay your free from it now.

Pretty Lady, welcome back! Sorry to hear life has been hard on you. OMG WOW!! So sexy.

hugs :rose:

old borg fred

Back