Married and orally bi curious

Any married bi or bi curious guys want to chat, share fantasies, etc...? I've been happily married for years but find myself fantasizing more and more and sucking a man and being sucked by a man. The thoughts of kissing, body contact or anal do not appeal to me, just mutual oral. Anyone else in the same boat? Thanks!

I do

I'm married and have introduced my friend to mutual wanking and sucking, his wife joins us, she loves to see him between my legs.

I'm married and have introduced my friend to mutual wanking and sucking, his wife joins us, she loves to see him between my legs.
I'm married and love to suck cock. I would like to chat with you Threeway

go fot it...

And dont look back...its very intensely erotic to feel a cock poking at your gag reflect and then slide the throbbing meat back between your lips so your tongue can caress it some more

Any married bi or bi curious guys want to chat, share fantasies, etc...? I've been happily married for years but find myself fantasizing more and more and sucking a man and being sucked by a man. The thoughts of kissing, body contact or anal do not appeal to me, just mutual oral. Anyone else in the same boat? Thanks!

Totally!

Thought about it for years but now actively searching for similar guy. And all I want or need is to jerk him off until he comes, and one day, suck each other until we explode in our mouths.

Absolutely!

I love goin out whenever I get the chance to suck a hard cock or to have someone suck mine off! It's always a great time! I just don't get to do it often enough.

Married here and have the same urges. Ive acted on them about 4 times. Once when i was about 18 and then again about 2 years ago then the other two times about a year ago. The last three were with the same guy and it was very hot. Id be more than happy to chat about it.

similar desire

I too have a similar desire. I wondered i f I'm just weird , wanting to suck, but not wanting to kiss or hug ?

Totally!

Thought about it for years but now actively searching for similar guy. And all I want or need is to jerk him off until he comes, and one day, suck each other until we explode in our mouths.
I would love to chat with you about this if your interested? Mches1965.mc@gmail

Married here and have the same urges. Ive acted on them about 4 times. Once when i was about 18 and then again about 2 years ago then the other two times about a year ago. The last three were with the same guy and it was very hot. Id be more than happy to chat about it.

You are indeed fortunate to have met somebody to experiment with. I still hope the opportunity comes my way one day.

You are indeed fortunate to have met somebody to experiment with. I still hope the opportunity comes my way one day.

Yes I am but I wasn't totally into him. I'm all about the cock and his wasn't the greatest. Would've been so much hotter if he had a big thick one.

Totally!

Married, orally bi man. Second and younger wife.

I am in the same boat, would love to try it, find it very erotic. not into guys at all just cock

Totally!

I made a guy cum 3 different times and every time I've watched him shoot while jerking him off. It was just as hot as the sucking. Getting hard thinking about it.

Back