Anonymous Secrets Thread

F, 40s

I cheated on my husband with a younger man. He was the satellite dish repairman. I know it sounds cliché, but it happened. He came around one day after fixing the receivers and although I was attracted to him, I wasn't aware he was flirting with me.

I had on a skirt that day, and he was just so yummy. All hard body and nipple ring. There was a chemistry I could not deny, and when I followed him to the van he turned around and said that all he could think about when he was at the house the first time was grabbing my ass and feeling my titties. He said he should have thrown me down on the bed or dragged me into the attic with him when he was running the cables.

I got so god damn wet and was nervous as hell, but he pushed me gently onto the van door and pulled my skirt up. He pulled aside my panties and started fingering me right there in the yard. He used his other hand to feel my breast and freed a nipple. As he sucked my nipples, one by one, I reached down and unbuckled his pants. I grabbed his cock and began stroking him as I humped his hand.

As disoriented as I was I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth and started sucking him off and licking his balls. He came so hard and quickly, I think he was embarrassed.

We tried to get together for a proper romp, but it never happened.

Damn hawt!:devil:

F, 40s

I cheated on my husband with a younger man. He was the satellite dish repairman. I know it sounds cliché, but it happened. He came around one day after fixing the receivers and although I was attracted to him, I wasn't aware he was flirting with me.

I had on a skirt that day, and he was just so yummy. All hard body and nipple ring. There was a chemistry I could not deny, and when I followed him to the van he turned around and said that all he could think about when he was at the house the first time was grabbing my ass and feeling my titties. He said he should have thrown me down on the bed or dragged me into the attic with him when he was running the cables.

I got so god damn wet and was nervous as hell, but he pushed me gently onto the van door and pulled my skirt up. He pulled aside my panties and started fingering me right there in the yard. He used his other hand to feel my breast and freed a nipple. As he sucked my nipples, one by one, I reached down and unbuckled his pants. I grabbed his cock and began stroking him as I humped his hand.

As disoriented as I was I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth and started sucking him off and licking his balls. He came so hard and quickly, I think he was embarrassed.

We tried to get together for a proper romp, but it never happened.

Just going to say this...that story is hot as hell, but you didn't cheat. I believe President Clinton issued a Executive Order that states that in effect "eatin' ain't cheatin'." See Lewinsky, Monica and EO 6969.

I just knew I should have pursued a career in telecommunications...:mad:

Why is it I only read about women like this but never meet them?

Become all hard body, get a nipple ring, become a repairman...then see what happens!;)

A guy I used to know drove a delivery truck for Sears in his early 20's. I remember him telling me that you'd be surprised how many women were looking for a little extra. Some come to the door with next to nothing on and or very revealing attire. He spoke fondly of a few extra loads he delivered. ;)

A guy I used to know drove a delivery truck for Sears in his early 20's. I remember him telling me that you'd be surprised how many women were looking for a little extra. Some come to the door with next to nothing on and or very revealing attire. He spoke fondly of a few extra loads he delivered. ;)

Perhaps you should inform him to make a confession or two :D

Amazing how up and down this thread can go :)

Hopefully after a kinky weekend we will have some more confessions to post :devil:

My PM box is always open to receive more!
Anonymity guaranteed, along with discretion!

Love this thread. Maybe if it had an option to ask for advice, it might add an interesting twist. Like a 'Dear Abby'.

Love this thread. Maybe if it had an option to ask for advice, it might add an interesting twist. Like a 'Dear Abby'.

Interesting, how would you like to see this realized?

I'm open for suggestions :)

31 F

My friends and most of my family either knew or guessed that my ex was dominant (he's a very obvious alpha type)...however, what they didn't know is that he also practiced paganism and witchcraft. Being Catholic, I'm pretty sure that would have shocked them more. But, that's really his secret and not mine. I want to confess that the sex magika rituals excited the hell out of me, even though I didn't really believe in the intent behind them. Just the added ritualistic nature and the requirement to mix sexual fluids and then share them after...it was such a turn on.

31 F

My friends and most of my family either knew or guessed that my ex was dominant (he's a very obvious alpha type)...however, what they didn't know is that he also practiced paganism and witchcraft. Being Catholic, I'm pretty sure that would have shocked them more. But, that's really his secret and not mine. I want to confess that the sex magika rituals excited the hell out of me, even though I didn't really believe in the intent behind them. Just the added ritualistic nature and the requirement to mix sexual fluids and then share them after...it was such a turn on.

ohhhh sounds awesome

Interesting, how would you like to see this realized?

I'm open for suggestions :)

Somebody sends you a story. Or they could ask for advice - from the moderator or people in the community. They have to specify who they want the advice from. If they do not specify, it's assumed they are open to advice from anyone. This probably has a risk of wild & bizarre advice (think outside the box!) but its still a choice and I hope people realize that the person asking for advice could be vulnerable. So they should think twice before posting a reply. If it gets out of hand, lit has the right to get rid of the offensive material. From what I've read, the responses don't seem bizarre. So why assume that will change.

Last edited:
Somebody sends you a story. Or they could ask for advice - from the moderator or people in the community. They have to specify who they want the advice from. If they do not specify, it's assumed they are open to advice from anyone. This probably has a risk of wild & bizarre advice (think outside the box!) but its still a choice and I hope people realize that the person asking for advice could be vulnerable. So they should think twice before posting a reply. If it gets out of hand, lit has the right to get rid of the offensive material. From what I've read, the responses don't seem bizarre. So why assume that will change.

That could work, but I'm not sure how this moderation thing would work.
Even when starting a new thread, I wouldn't be able to change other people's posts.

But, you are thinking of something along the lines of:

Purely fictional and hardly thought through)
40 - m
I am madly in lust with a female co-worker, I have masturbated to her facebook account a 1000 times, I cannot get her image out of my mind. I want more.
I don't know what to do, please advice.
(Purely fictional and hardly thought through)

Something like that?

That could work, but I'm not sure how this moderation thing would work.
Even when starting a new thread, I wouldn't be able to change other people's posts.

But, you are thinking of something along the lines of:

Purely fictional and hardly thought through)
40 - m
I am madly in lust with a female co-worker, I have masturbated to her facebook account a 1000 times, I cannot get her image out of my mind. I want more.
I don't know what to do, please advice.
(Purely fictional and hardly thought through)

Something like that?

Yeah. Something like that. It might lead to more questions.

Or (purely fictional. Random thoughts)

Someone might ask something more serious or intense. Like maybe,

40 - m

I fucked my sister in law and now she is pregnant. Is it mine or my brother's? How do I find out? What do I do?

Or

40 - ?

I was caught in a compromising situation with my priest by my neighbor. What do I do to make sure my neighbor doesn't go around telling people?

If the advice is coming from one person, it can be moderated. But does one person want to take on the responsibility?

S

Yeah. Something like that. It might lead to more questions.

Or (purely fictional. Random thoughts)

Someone might ask something more serious or intense. Like maybe,

40 - m

I fucked my sister in law and now she is pregnant. Is it mine or my brother's? How do I find out? What do I do?

Or

40 - ?

I was caught in a compromising situation with my priest by my neighbor. What do I do to make sure my neighbor doesn't go around telling people?

If the advice is coming from one person, it can be moderated. But does one person want to take on the responsibility?

S

Ah, you want to make both the request and the advice anonymous and posted via the same person.

If that takes a flight in popularity, that could become quite a chore!

Ah, you want to make both the request and the advice anonymous and posted via the same person.

No. Not the advice. Just the request. You'd be bogged down by the weight of several responses per request and have to weed through. Let people take responsibility of the advice they give.

No. Not the advice. Just the request. You'd be bogged down by the weight of several responses per request and have to weed through. Let people take responsibility of the advice they give.

I would be open for a secret with an advice request in it for sure :)

I meant if the seeker specifies that the moderator advices him or her. That would be the one person advising. But do you want to take the responsibility of advising every one who asks for advice? I would think not.

With the rest, each advisor is responsible for his or her advice.

Back