Editor help needed. Interracial Love story.

darkdestroyer

Virgin
Joined
Jul 27, 2014
Posts
2
I have a story In the Interracial Love category, that I have been looking to upload onto the site. However after a couple of rejections and knowing that my grammar skills are not the best, I thought I would see if a Volunteer Editor route might be the best way to go for me.

The story is slightly over 21,000 words long.

I write using 'Pages' on my MacBook, and then copy and paste when uploading to the site. Though I may consider purchasing Microsoft Word if people tell me that it makes uploading and formatting easier.

The latest feedback from the rejected upload was:

1. Please use periods at the end of sentences. 2. Please keep strings of text or characters between spaces to less than 30 characters. If there are too many characters between spaces, then the text of your story will bleed into the blue field and become illegible.


Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. I am aiming to write a new story(or a new chapter to the same story in some cases) every 2 or 3 weeks, so someone willing to offer ongoing help would be ideal. But in the meantime, just someone willing to assist with this story would be appreciated.

Thanks for the consideration.

D
 
Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Back
Top