Seeking editor. Very Important Story.

AchtungNight

Lech Master
I need an editor please. 42 and a fraction Word pages. Fantasy Sci-Fi story with elements of Romance, MF, Oral, and other genres. Some fanfic elements and celebrity cameos. Only sex happens between two Original Characters. It’s brief but intense, emotional. Title is “Ruleskirter”.

I hope to find an editor soon. Willing to Google pay a reasonable price. Please start Conversation to discuss terms. Thx.

Okay, I have the story ready. I'm going to submit. My editing has gone over it several times. I will see what happens. Maybe I need to stop asking for Betas and just have confidence. :)

I have to ask: what makes a story a Very Important Story?
For me in this case? When it involves a character who has fascinated me for over twenty-five years, yet I’ve never put her directly on screen. Now I have to detail her background, ship her with her greatest love, take her and the reader on a roller coaster of emotions, and possibly start a new series with her if readers like her. Can’t blame me for shaking a bit as I push her out the door, right? And this is an original character too. Comfort zone! Hope you understand now. Thx for asking.

I understand perfectly, thanks for explaining! I agree that some stories can carry quite a bit more weight for us as authors, and you want to get it perfect. As opposed to the "I just had an idea and banged it out this morning" stories. :)

Good luck with the story!

I understand perfectly, thanks for explaining! I agree that some stories can carry quite a bit more weight for us as authors, and you want to get it perfect. As opposed to the "I just had an idea and banged it out this morning" stories. :)

Good luck with the story!
Thx. It has already received kudos on AO3 and I hope it gets through Lit moderation soon. Might end up in Celebrity due to the referenced cameos since I wanted to connect it to my already established fanfics through that. But the characters who have the emotional drama and the sex are original and it’s urban fantasy (their benefactor is a Faerie Alien Hybrid), so I submitted it to Sci-Fi. We’ll see if Lit agrees it can go there. I’ve written about the MMC’s past before (Snakes in Taipei, Inside Out, other stories) but never shipped him with the FMC, who is also his greatest love and polyamorous college sweetheart. Not spoiling things further here.

Forgot about this thread, glad somebody reminded me by liking a post. The story has been up on Lit for a while now. Here’s a link if anyone wants one- https://literotica.com/s/ruleskirter

Enjoy! And remember, all my previous stories are linked to this one. Somehow. And those stories also need reader appreciation. Please.

Back