Cheating brides...

https://cdn.SPAMPOST/uploads/link-cache/796kcnpqsh-p.jpg

I don't know too many women that will actually admit to cheating on their wedding day/night but my advice is if you see a decent wedding dress at a second hand store and it fits get it. Have it cleaned and it can be a lot of friend if you like playing games in the bedroom and having it be naughty.

I don't know too many women that will actually admit to cheating on their wedding day/night but my advice is if you see a decent wedding dress at a second hand store and it fits get it. Have it cleaned and it can be a lot of friend if you like playing games in the bedroom and having it be naughty.

I had sex on my wedding night with 3 guys...also had threesomes during couple of friends' marriage...

Was your new, freshly minted, hubby aware of what you were doing? Did you know the guys or were they just some lucky guys you fancied?

My first wife fucked one of my friends at our wedding party with my full permission. I watched of course. Best wedding present we had.

I was a cheated bride but not intentionally lol. All of us started drinking a lot before the wedding even started so by the time we got to the reception we were feeling pretty good. One of my good friends and FWBs came to the wedding and the reception and was partying with us. We were all having triple shots at least and emptying bottles quick. My husband and me were both trashed and I went in the bathroom and threw up once then went back out. Things started to get to where I'd kind of black out and then come to somewhere different. I remember being at the reception and then we were in a car going to the hotel to the best of my knowledge. Then a few of us were in the hotel and then I was giving head to someone and then having sex and at least during the sex I came to realize it was my FWB having sex with me and my husband was passed out on the floor. I was with it through finishing sex and then passed out on the bed. I awoke the next morning to my husband going at me so I considered it to be a wash.

I was a cheated bride but not intentionally lol. All of us started drinking a lot before the wedding even started so by the time we got to the reception we were feeling pretty good. One of my good friends and FWBs came to the wedding and the reception and was partying with us. We were all having triple shots at least and emptying bottles quick. My husband and me were both trashed and I went in the bathroom and threw up once then went back out. Things started to get to where I'd kind of black out and then come to somewhere different. I remember being at the reception and then we were in a car going to the hotel to the best of my knowledge. Then a few of us were in the hotel and then I was giving head to someone and then having sex and at least during the sex I came to realize it was my FWB having sex with me and my husband was passed out on the floor. I was with it through finishing sex and then passed out on the bed. I awoke the next morning to my husband going at me so I considered it to be a wash.

Lucky guy!

Did your hubby ever find out about your little bit of fun? Also are you still in contact with your FWB?

Did your hubby ever find out about your little bit of fun? Also are you still in contact with your FWB?

Yeah later on I did tell my husband about it and he said he thought he came to while we were having sex at one point. We're pretty open with sex though so he said as long as I wasn't pregnant he was fine with it. I still do have contact with him yes.

I've never been a true cheating bride but have played the role with a wedding dress and that was a lot of fun.

from the work of Tom Poulton

https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2019/03/752263/bdsmlr-752263-s4iS5UOKGl-og.jpg

Back