Today I Posted on the GB

That Breakwall's a sneaky fucker.

Canadian! Nuff said.

Now the Canucks are selling their leaky Candu Tech to the Chinese.


"The CANDU reactor was always an experimental venture; it has had its successes and was probably a worthwhile undertaking because it added to our understanding of nuclear science and engineering. However, it is time to declare the CANDU experiment over, and move on to something simpler, something proven, something better."

Dr. F. R. Greening
August, 2005
 
Canadian! Nuff said.

Now the Canucks are selling their leaky Candu Tech to the Chinese.


"The CANDU reactor was always an experimental venture; it has had its successes and was probably a worthwhile undertaking because it added to our understanding of nuclear science and engineering. However, it is time to declare the CANDU experiment over, and move on to something simpler, something proven, something better."

Dr. F. R. Greening
August, 2005

You are obviously one of the 3%ers.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...s-dislike-canada/ar-BBwv4NJ?OCID=ansmsnnews11

The latest NBC/Wall Street Journal poll of the presidential election asked Americans not only for their opinions on the candidates, the political parties and the news media but their opinion on their neighbo(u)rs.

The result: we win. Seventy-five percent had a positive view of Canada. Just 3 percent had a negative view.

That was way better than any other person or entity.

Mexico polled at 38 percent positive, 26 percent negative. The news media was at 19 percent positive, 59 percent negative. President Barack Obama was at 51 percent positive, 39 percent negative. Former President Bill Clinton was at 45 percent positive, 38 percent negative.

None of the major presidential candidates were viewed favourably. Republican candidate Donald Trump was at 28 percent positive, 61 percent negative. Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton was at 37 percent positive, 52 percent negative.

Canadians also like America, but not quite as much. Sixty-eight percent of Canadians had a favourable view of America in a Pew poll last year; 26 percent were unfavourable.

Canada even did better in the latest poll of Americans than some of the most popular figures of the recent past. According to the Journal, Canada did even better than Michael Jordan (69 percent positive) in 1997 and Pope John Paul II (65 percent positive) in 1998.

The poll of 1,000 registered voters was conducted by phone from Sept. 16 to Sept. 19. It has a margin of error of 3.1 percentage points, 19 times out of 20.
 
A little reverse engineering will not hurt the Canadians.

SNC-L will be laughing all the way to the bank, as long as the Chinese can pay. There is some doubt about that in the coming future, but it's their business to gamble.
 
Back
Top