Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 3

Good morning!

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday. It is too hot here so staying in bed is a lot of my plan for today for me and my 38Ds :)
 
Last edited:
Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday. It is too hot here so staying in bed is a lot of my plan for today for me and my 38Ds :)

Wow girl those are beautiful thanks for sharing with the rest of us :) hope u have a great Sunday
 
MMmmmmm very very sexy Mrs. Great seeing you embracing Glen's capturing your beauty! Agree with Iluv..... Gorgeous !!!!!

We say thanks to all here and glad to see Mrs Jay again, along with all the various lovelies. Hope that this thread fills in every size and shape like the previous one.
 
Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday. It is too hot here so staying in bed is a lot of my plan for today for me and my 38Ds :)


Such an amazing shot, equal parts fun and sexy. Love the glasses and of course those tits are incredible!
 
36dd

hi again everyone! mine have grown a bit since the last post. i think i'm at a 36DD now :)
 

Attachments

  • Photo on 2015-07-12 at 1.45 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2015-07-12 at 1.45 PM.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 24
another submissive I am training,,,,36b
 

Attachments

  • Photo 33.jpg
    Photo 33.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 16
well i would like to do this but have no clue how to upload a photo into this :(

When you reply to a thread (not using the Quick Reply option), there is a button below the textbox where you type that says "Manage Attachments".

Click that button and you're on your way.
 
Back
Top