Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiten69 said:
nice shade of purple shank but i'm still eyeing those blue ones :devil:

20.gif

Shankara20 said:
Sigh, indeed! :cool:

Lavender with tiny black accents.... what a lovely combination. :)

I have a question about the blue panties in your av, Shankara. Are those faux bows or real ties? I think panties that can actually be untied are very sexy.

ties.jpg

:devil:

alice_underneath said:

I have a question about the blue panties in your av, Shankara. Are those faux bows or real ties? I think panties that can actually be untied are very sexy.

ties.jpg

I love the ones that really untie, but I have such a hard time finding any lately. :(

alice_underneath said:

after what just happen to me in the Love Shack I must return home humbled and shamed.
cry-1.gif

It will be later before I can find the strength to look once again at my famous blue undies to answer your questions.
cry-1.gif

cry-1.gif

cry-1.gif

It is at times like this I wish aftercare had not been outlawed - *sigh*

dgrin.gif

Shankara20 said:
after what just happen to me in the Love Shack I must return home humbled and shamed.
cry-1.gif

It will be later before I can find the strength to look once again at my famous blue undies to answer your questions.
cry-1.gif

cry-1.gif

cry-1.gif

dgrin.gif
LOL, Shankara. I have no idea what you are talking about, but if you need another virtual hug I'll be happy to oblige. :rose:

Shankara20 said:
I do have some time off next week and you just may be correct :nana:

watermellon hump?

HUH? :confused: How do you?

The Scary Man with the great Panties said:

Aaawwww.. I'll break the rules for you Shank. grabs a blankie and the Panty Man and prepares to be un-lawabiding

alice_underneath said:
LOL, Shankara. I have no idea what you are talking about, but if you need another virtual hug I'll be happy to oblige. :rose:

kiten69 stole my famous blue panties and made me beg to get them back

*sniff*
*sniff*
*stiff*
*stiff*

I was humiliated

and yet aroused

snowy ciara said:
HUH? :confused: How do you?

about the same way I do a cantaloupe - I have pics

snowy ciara said:
Aaawwww.. I'll break the rules for you Shank. grabs a blankie and the Panty Man and prepares to be un-lawabiding

hhhhmmmm - snuggle snuggle

thank you

she is so mean.... and fast, she got to my panties before I did...

Shankara20 said:
kiten69 stole my famous blue panties and made me beg to get them back

*sniff*
*sniff*
*stiff*
*stiff*

I was humiliated

and yet aroused
LOL again. Thanks for the explanation.... it explains the new av.

I am off for chauffeur duty.

Hope you feel better soon ;)
Alice

Last edited:
Shankara20 said:
she is so mean.... and fast, she got to my panties before I did...

now shank you really dont think i am mean do you

snif
snif
snif
*pout*

kiten69 said:
now shank you really dont think i am mean do you

snif
snif
snif
*pout*

only in the very best use of the word....

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

and I did got some great aftercare :kiss:

did I mention that I have a bit of a piercing fetish?

(click for larger view)

:cool:

Shankara20 said:

(click for larger view)

WooHoo...i have 4 piercings Shank would you care to assist me with a 5th? :)

kiten69 said:
WooHoo...i have 4 piercings Shank would you care to assist me with a 5th? :)
just about anyplace you want to put it, you bet :D

they make such wonderful pull toys once they heal :kiss:

lets see - left and right nipple - that is 2
and the other 2?

and where will #5 be?

Shankara20 said:

(click for larger view)

I've been thinking about getting my belly button pierced ever since I got back into a size 16 (which is almost too big for me now :nana: ) but I'm scared. And I know some one would really like my nipples pierced but that really scares the crap out of me!

the captians wench said:
I've been thinking about getting my belly button pierced ever since I got back into a size 16 (which is almost too big for me now :nana: ) but I'm scared. And I know some one would really like my nipples pierced but that really scares the crap out of me!
Belly button really doesn't hurt, well, sitting and letting the abdomen fold afterwards does. I stood through mine, I don't really recommend it, I locked my knees and almost passed out. It wasn't any worse than getting my ears or eyebrow done. Tongue didn't really suck either. I'm wanting my nipples done but I think we've decided to wait until after the next baby....Waaahhh :(

tealsphynx said:
Belly button really doesn't hurt, well, sitting and letting the abdomen fold afterwards does. I stood through mine, I don't really recommend it, I locked my knees and almost passed out. It wasn't any worse than getting my ears or eyebrow done. Tongue didn't really suck either. I'm wanting my nipples done but I think we've decided to wait until after the next baby....Waaahhh :(

I don't know what is keeping me from the belly one really. I had surgy when I was 18 and it left a slit in the muscle there so other than some skin, a few nerves and a bit of fat there's not much to go thru. And from what I understand it's going thru the muscle that really hurts.

Shankara20 said:
just about anyplace you want to put it, you bet :D

they make such wonderful pull toys once they heal :kiss:

lets see - left and right nipple - that is 2
and the other 2?

and where will #5 be?

bellybutton and hood...not decided on where the 5th would be... :D

kiten69 said:
bellybutton and hood...not decided on where the 5th would be... :D
Thanks

I have heard that the bellybutton takes the longest to heal due to all the friction from clothing, did yours take long?

the captians wench said:

I just love finely having my nipples done. They did smart a bit but not like the PA - then my body rejected it *pout*

;)

tealsphynx said:

I'm told that the tongue heals the fastest, was that your experience?

alice_underneath said:
I have a question about the blue panties in your av, Shankara. Are those faux bows or real ties? I think panties that can actually be untied are very sexy

faux sorry

*more sigh*

c4603_Pink.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back