Cheat on Girlfriend

Mike9173

Really Experienced
I love my girlfriend very much and she is faithful to me but I for some crazy reason want to sleep with other women. At the same time I do not want to jeopardize the strong relationship I have with her.

I love my girlfriend very much and she is faithful to me but I for some crazy reason want to sleep with other women. At the same time I do not want to jeopardize the strong relationship I have with her.

Maybe, just maybe, she falls into the percentage of women who are curious about being with another woman, and will let you join. Have you asked?

Maybe, just maybe, she falls into the percentage of women who are curious about being with another woman, and will let you join. Have you asked?

Yes i did and she loves that fantasy but made it clear she will not do a threesome or groupsex. I love her though so I can deal with that but wish she changed her mind :)

A sad state of the human condition.

You have her, so you want more than her.

If you lost her, you'd regret it and wish you were back to having her.

You're better off where you are now.

If she's faithful to you.

Then honor her and be faithful back.

I would be devastated if I gave my all to a guy, and then found out he's been soliciting for sex, anal or otherwise.

If she's faithful to you.

Then honor her and be faithful back.

I would be devastated if I gave my all to a guy, and then found out he's been soliciting for sex, anal or otherwise.

I agree with you and she doesn't mind that I fantasize but want us to be monogamous and faithful. She is a good woman so I should just not be looking for women on the side.

I agree with you and she doesn't mind that I fantasize but want us to be monogamous and faithful. She is a good woman so I should just not be looking for women on the side.

Glad that's all settled, then.

Next on 'Let Lit's collective wisdom solve your moral dilemmas' (an occasional yet eternal series): 'Fiscal reform: a masochist struggles with this knotty issue.'

If you feel that strongly about her I wouldn't. I know the pain of betrayal. Try this - reverse the roles. Your woman is on Lit looking into screwing around. How do feel about that? Your reaction?

If you feel that strongly about her I wouldn't. I know the pain of betrayal. Try this - reverse the roles. Your woman is on Lit looking into screwing around. How do feel about that? Your reaction?

I certainly would be hurt, that is a good point.

Dangerous road mate. Been there. Trust me the little bit of cake on the side isn't worth the pain. Your gf seems upfront and honest about her boundaries. Tread carefully.

It's a simple rule Mike. Whenever you're talking or texting with another female just put this little filter into place. "IF I were her and this were a guy she was talking or texting to would I be okay with what I'm about to say or do?".....if the answer comes back to you that you'd be upset or angry, do NOT do it. That simple.

Don't kid yourself. She's hooking up with someone right now using the name "VirginTitties"
I think I saw her on the fetish board.

Haven't cheated on girlfriend in the flesh but like the fantasy. Ladies hmu if you are interested.

Good evening ladies 44 m in a relationship looking to chat or meet.

Last edited:
Fun on the side with another woman.

I have a girlfriend but want to try having a discreet relationship online or in person with a woman that is also in a relationship.

OP: First.....leave this site and others like it. Don't make a mistake you will regret. Trust me. I did.

Phew! Glad you got over the guilt, the thread was becoming a bit emo. Now update your ad to outright solicit instead of the sneaky way you have been doing it. :)

More confidence! What do you have to offer? Sneaky fun is a given, think outside the box.

Back