Deep Cover (closed)

Allie and I spent the day at the salon. We had our hair styled, our nails done, and our Brazilian waxes done. The whole time I had to listen and pay attention to the gossip Allie and the attendants burbled all day long. I wanted to just relax and enjoy the day, but I had to listen. Allie was a fount of information. I took mental notes as she shared who was cheating on whom and with whom.

After our session in the salon, I came home and got ready for the night. I dressed in my silver dress. It fit like a second skin. I hoped it would be enough to seduce my husband. I wanted to know what it felt like to feel his strong hands on my thighs and feel his chiseled body press between my legs.

I buckled on my strappy silver shoes. I spritzed on my body spray that smelled clean and feminine with a hint of citrus in it. I kept my makeup simple, but used a gorgeous red lipstick that they had sold me at the salon. I felt sexy as hell.

I walked downstairs and saw Max in his tux. I couldn't help but smile.

"You clean up nicely." I teased. I took his arm. He still towered over me, even with my heels on. "We don't want to be late. Allie wants to introduce me to the new couple down the street. The husband is a civilian security contractor and his wife works as a clerk for the FBI."

I really didn't give a damn about meeting the new neighbors. I just wanted to spend the night getting Max's attention.

"We have to convince them that we are madly in love." I stood on my tiptoes and brushed my lips against his throat.
 

Attachments

  • d9cea46f582ca80b6a232db1f7c1c0cdd2a3c7b1.jpg
    d9cea46f582ca80b6a232db1f7c1c0cdd2a3c7b1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
I tried not to stare as Liliya descended the stairs. Liliya ordinarily dressed to downplay her figure; a woman of her proportions tended to attract more attention to than was useful for a covert operative. The dress she wore tonight, however, was far from covert.

I caught myself ogling her and forced myself back on mission. "You look stupendous," I declared. "You will turn everyone's head there."

Liliya kissed me softly on the neck, clearly pleased. Still, she was never one to lose focus. "We don't want to be late," she said, picking up a matching clutch.

Living just down the block saved us the headache of parking. Judging by the fleet of dark sedans and SUVs now lining the curbs, Allie's notion of a "small holiday get-together" apparently included her neighbors and several dozen other guests. Liliya clutched my arm as we navigated the snowy sidewalk to the Bristol's front door.

The maid in the foyer took our coats and directed us to the back. The party had already colonized the first floor of the house. A bartender manned a wet bar setup in the den and a various side tables throughout the room almost groaned under the weight of hors-d'oeuvres. At least two dozen people in formal wear mingled about in various knots of conversation.

Liliya and I had just managed to obtain drinks when our hostess found us. "Ginny! Max! So glad you could come!" came a delighted cheer from halfway across the room.

One could scarcely miss her platinum blonde hair bobbing amongst the sea of guests. Allie was tall to begin with, but she was unabashedly fond of high heels. Tonight's pair was higher than usual, so she stood perhaps a centimeter above my own eye line.

Allison's boisterous nature extended to the rest of her outfit as well. Her red dress sparkled like a Christmas ornaments and showed off a considerable amount of lightly tanned skin. Allie's hourglass figure didn't taper anywhere near as finely as my wife's wasp-thin waist, but the two of them would certainly be in a dead heat for most impressive bosom. However, while Liliya's silver dress merely hinted at how busty my bride was, Alllie's fiery red fashion put nearly a third of each swollen mound on open display. Liliya had to crane her neck slightly to avoid being swallowed by Allison's cleavage when the blonde greeted each of us with a warm hug.

"Ginny, you look positively divine in that dress!" Allison declared. "Why, I could eat you up with a side of tartar sauce!"

Allison turned her gaze towards me. "How is it you've not yet put a baby in her, Max?" she said in a lowered voice. "Do I need to come show you?" She then giggled at her now familiar joke; Allison had initially presumed that Liliya wanted a baby (because that's what Allison would want) and Liliya saw no reason to discourage her, so Allison thought it great fun to tease me about it. Fortunately I didn't have to offer a response. Allison already thought me the strong, silent type and she was rather fond of her own voice.

"Oh, well, I must show you around. Roger is off showing his coin collection to the Swedish ambassador, but I'm sure he'll turn up. In the meantime, let's refill your drinks." She waved at someone across the room. "Oh, you simply must meet the Petersburgs! He's in finance or something, but his wife Elizabeth is just a hoot!"

Thus began our initial hour: many cocktails and much small talk.
 
The first part of the party was a collage of drinking, small talk and introductions. Allie wanted Max and me to be part of their social circle and she was determined to make sure that it happened. I was her new BFF and she wanted us to be invited to all of the parties that she and Roger were invited to.

Max was caught with Roger and some of the other husbands discussing Redskins football and property taxes. I was impressed with how well Max was fitting in. I had managed to escape a discussion on scrapbooking and private schools by refilling my drink. I could drink like a Russian, but I was careful to look relaxed as if I might have just the beginning of a buzz.

I sipped my gin and tonic when Jim Kent stood next to me. I had done some background research on him. He owned Kent Security. He was former special forces and a Westpoint grad. Kent Security did some private security work in the US, but most of their work was overseas. They protected international businessmen and were experts at kidnap recovery and hostage extraction. Jim Kent was easy to look at. He was tall and fit. His dark hair was shot through with a little bit of silver. Her had the mild tan and crows feet of someone who spent a great deal of time outdoors. He introduced himself.

"I am Ginny Anderson." I offered back. "You are the other new couple on the block." His eyes locked on mine and I could feel a spark of attraction from him. His eyes washed up and down my body and he leaned in just a little bit as I spoke.

He pointed his wife out, but he didn't invite her over. She was deep in the throes of the scrapbooking chatter. She wasn't bad looking, but she looked a little mousy. Her strawberry blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing a very basic black dress. She had a cute little figure, but it was swallowed in a dress that was a size too big. I pointed out Max and tried to catch his eye, but Roger was bellowing about playoff chances.

I laid my hand on Jim's arm. "Don't let me have any more of these. But I had to escape the girl talk over there." I nodded towards the cluster of wives. "I couldn't take one more second of crafting talk."

He laughed and my remark and closed his hand over mine. "I will rescue you from girl talk. I promise."

I looked over at Max and saw that he was watching us now. I hoped that he was just a little jealous. I wanted him to be imagining taking me home and pushing me into bed. I wanted him to imagine yanking me off my dress and fucking me.
 
As was the nature of such parties, Liliya and I were soon divided. She wound up circulating with Allison, chatting about whatever it was that the women chatted about. I wound up amongst the men,which meant endless discussion of sports.

The American fascination with their so-called football continued to elude me. That they insisted on calling their game football when it bore only a passing resemblance to football played was just yet more proof of their country's outrageous egotism. Yet these men could talk of little else. Consequently, I had to grudgingly follow the sport in order that I might maintain my cover identity as a red-blooded American male.

Consequently, I was relieved beyond measure when Allison tapped me on the shoulder. "Max," she inquired, "could you come help me? I have need of some muscle and I don't want to interrupt Roger in mid-story."

I glanced over at her husband. Roger was several yards away regaling a group of men with some story. Judging from the animated gestures currently putting the his cocktail in his hand at risk of spilling, it was likely one of his football stories. Roger had played in college and was very fond of talking about it. I struggled to recall any conversation of more than ten minutes wherein he'd not mentioned either playing football or his "trick knee" (itself a result of having played football).

"Sure, Allison," I replied. Any excuse to cease this barrage of football.

I glanced over at my wife. Even when enmeshed in discussions of injury reports and playoff chances, situational awareness dictated I keep track of my partner. Liliya's raven-haired head was just barely visible across the room. She'd been chatting with an older man with a tanned, weathered face for the last few minutes. I didn't recognize him, so he was possibly someone new to add to the vast web of Allison's social network.

Allison led me back into the house and through a hallway. "I wanted to open some bottles of Bordeaux, but I know they're behind a crate of Cabernet that Roger hasn't unpacked yet," she explained. "I need someone with some upper body strength to move it out of the way." She stopped before a door and opened it. A flick of a light switch revealed a descending staircase to their wine cellar.

I started to enter, but Allison put a hand on my chest. "Ah ah ah," she cautioned, pointing upward. "Look where we're standing." I followed her finger up to a sprig of mistletoe suspended over the doorway. "You have to kiss me now," she said with an impish grin.

I smiled sheepishly and leaned to give Allison a peck on the cheek. Allison giggled like a girl half her age and playfully slapped me on the shoulder. "Oh Max, surely you can do better than that! C'mon, you're among friends. Kiss me like you mean it."

I leaned in again, this time aiming for her lips. As our lips touched, Allison's right hand brushed along my cheek and pulled me in closer. Not wanting to resist, I followed her direction, pressing up against her till her breasts crushed up against my suit. Allison's lips parted and her tongue teased along my mouth before slipping inside. Her left hand pulled my lower back towards her and her thigh began to rub along mine.

When our lips parted with a wet smack, Allison held me fast to her. "Oh my," she gasped. "That was very nice, Max. Very nice." She grinned at me and I felt her lower body shift against mine. I groaned softly as her thigh brushed against the expanding hardness along my right leg. "My, my, Max. Is that a salami in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"
 
I saw Allison lead Max away from the party and toward the wine cellar. She was relentless. I bit my lip. My heart wanted me to follow them and confront her and tell her to keep her hands off of my husband, at least until I could seduce him myself. But the operative in me knew better. Allison was too valuable of an asset and Jim Kent could be as well. I needed to cultivate him.

I looked away from Max's retreating back and looked back at Jack. His hand slid down my arm and cupped my elbow. He lead me to the den. It was cozy, a fire burned in the fireplace and their was music playing in the background. I smiled up at Jack.

"Solace from football and scrap-booking. Echapper." I said with a smile.

"You speak French?" Jack asked with a raised eyebrow.

I sat down on the couch. I slipped off my heels and tucked my feet underneath me. "I speak French, Italian and a little Russian. I studied ballet quite extensively. And those were the languages needed to work with the best teachers and choreographers." I saw him looking at my legs. "My career ended when I injured my knee. It has healed well for every day life, but not for elite ballet."

Jack sat beside me and ran his hand up my leg. His thumb rubbed against the small scars on my knee from my surgery.

"Ballet's loss. Max's gain." He said with a wry grin. "You had an excellent surgeon. Small scars." I nodded. "Have you thought about going to work? I know your husband works long hours and you don't have kids yet. I could use someone in my office. Someone with a pretty face and knowledge of four languages. I have lots of international clients."

I was surprised at his offer, but it could be a gold mine of intel. He worked for the government, he worked in many countries.

"I will talk to Max. I would love to get out of the house. Maybe a few days a week? There is only so many times I can shop with Allie and she is often busy with the kids."

He rubbed my calf gently and took his glass and fed me a sip of his whiskey. I took a long sip and let the heat slide down my throat.

"I shouldn't drink much more....I haven't eaten." I whispered. His only reply was to give me another generous sip of his drink. I laid my head down on the back of the couch and closed my eyes. He smoothed my hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"I bet you were a brilliant and beautiful ballerina."His tone was ever so soft and so warm. I opened my eyes and looked at him, I found myself smiling.

"I was....but I make a pretty brilliant and beautiful office girl." I offered.

He laughed and I closed my eyes. I was doing my best to be sweet and soft and vulnerable.
 
I wasn't sure how to respond to her flirtatious comment, but fortunately Allison was more than willing to do all the talking. "Oh, Maxie, don't be embarrassed. I've seen you checking out my boobs all evening." The tall blonde leaned into me. With her high heels and revealing dress, her lightly tanned orbs loomed large mere inches away.

Had I the mental wherewithal to respond dispassionately, I'd have pointed out that the entire guest list had been checking out Allison's chest thanks to her low neckline. A woman of her proportions clearly did not dress like that without deliberate intent to invite such ogling. But attempt at a rational discussion would be severely compromised by the throbbing arousal in my pants.

"Of course, with a rack like your wife's, you're obviously a breast man." Allison leaned in closer and nibbled at my chin. "Don't worry; Ginny knows I've got a thing for you," she murmured with a slight giggle. At this range, the hint of alcohol on her breath was quite strong. Perhaps that explained her aggressive approach.

"Girls talk about things like that, you know," Allison said slyly, her hand sliding down my chest. "Ginny doesn't give too many details, but she makes it sound like you really know how to please a girl. What's say we- ?!"

Allison's sultry grin froze as her fingertips passed from my waist to her crotch. Her eyes narrowed questioningly as she felt the swell of my erection, then opened wide as saucers. She stepped back from me and looked agog at my lower half.

"Holy shit!" she gaped. "You're fucking huge!" She bent down and stared as her hand continued to palpate the long bulge in my pants. "Holy shit! I can't even get my hand around it! Shit, that's huge!"

Allison stared for quite some time, periodically mumbling profanities as she continued trying to fit her fingers around me. I could hear my female instructor's mocking laugh in my head from back at the Academy. I was proving to be just the failure at seduction that she'd predicted.

Allison at last stepped back and met my gaze. "Sorry, Maxie, I mean. . . ." Her eyes flicked down to my pants. "Ginny actually takes that . . . inside her?" she asked hesitantly, doubt writ large on her features. "I mean, I've had two kids and I'm not sure. . . ." her voice trailing off.

Her questioning gaze prompted a response, but I didn't know what to say. I'd no idea what fictions Ginny had told Allison about our supposed sex life. I couldn't let Allison think I was clueless about what went on inside my own bedroom. I settled for a truthful non-answer. "Well, she is a former ballerina."

Allison nodded absent-mindedly, her attention still below the waist. After a long pause, she looked up at me with a crazy grin. "Well, if Ginny likes it . . . ."

Allison's reached for my belt buckle. After a moment, my pants clattered down to my ankles. "Oh my . . . ," Allison breathed as she observed the thick erection protruding past the lower hem of my boxer-briefs.

"Allison? Are you down there?" An unexpected male voice from the hallway beckoned down the stairs.

"Roger!" Allison hissed. Her hands shoved me firmly in the chest, pushing me behind one of the wine shelves. With my pants about my ankles, I barely managed to keep from sprawling flat on the concrete.

"Yes, dear!" Allison called out. "Just getting another couple bottles of vodka for the party." She picked up a couple and stepped towards the door.

"Grab another of bourbon while you're down there," Roger advised. "Then hurry back; Julia is going to do her Beyonce routine."

"Sure thing, honey." Allison turned to where I was hiding and silently mouthed, "Sorry." She then grabbed the bottles and hustled up the stairs.

When the coast was clear, I righted myself. I spent a minute brushing the dust off my suit from my unexpected tumble. I spent several more waiting for my erection to fade; even with the interruption, my libido remained undiminished. Only then did I dare creep out of the wine cellar.

I wasn't sure if tonight's events counted as a marginal success or a colossal failure. Liliya no doubt would have handled it better. Her skill with interpersonal missions that required grace and charm vastly exceeded mine. Hopefully her evening had gone better than mine.
 
Jack found one of the many plush throws that Allie kept around the place and draped it over me.

"I gave you too much to drink. I am a bad influence." He offered an apology with a half smile. "Your husband should take you home."

I nodded and closed my eyes, pulling the throw up around my shoulders. He relaxed and stretched out his legs and sipped his whiskey. Allie came bustling in.

"Is she okay?" She asked sounding way too loud and way too alarmed. I didn't stir. I pretended to be asleep.

Jack chuckled softly. "She has had too much to drink. You are right. She is a sweetheart."

Allison sat on the arm of the couch and nudged him. "Not to mention, she is a looker." Her stage whisper was laughable. Allie and Jack chatted amiably for a few moments, and then Allie said she would fetch Max to see if he wanted to take me home.

A few more party guests filtered into the den. I opened my eyes and smiled up at Jack.

"Thanks for being so kind. I am a little embarrassed that I got tipsy. But if you are still interested, I will ask Max about me taking the job. I would really like to get out of the house." I kept my voice soft and sweet.

He finished his drink.

"Of course I am still interested. You would really be helping me out."

Just a few moments later, Allie bustled in with Max in tow.

"I think my pal Jack her was topping off her glass, our poor Ginny isn't much of a drinker, I have never seen her drink more than one glass of wine." Her voice was playful but I really had a deep desire to slap her. She seemed to find so many ways to make me sound innocent, or out of step, or just less than her. But I knew I needed to smile at her jest and keep being her friend.
 
Last edited:
After I made myself presentable, I crept back up the stairs of the wine cellar. A quick check of the hallway revealed it to be clear. I'd been to the Bristol's home enough to know my way around the ground floor. I circled my way back around to the kitchen. I snagged a napkin full of appetizers and then rejoined the party from there. If anyone saw me, I could claim I'd left in search of food.

Allison and Roger were both in the main room. Allison briefly caught my eye and winked in my general direction. It was a bolder move than I cared for, but with Allison's brash personality, one could assume she might have been winking at any of a dozen people in this direction.

I mingled about as I looked for Liliya. That I couldn't find her was of low concern. She excelled at these social settings, so she hardly needed my presence. Still, after my run-in with Allison, I would have preferred to have Liliya nearby.

Oddly, it was Allison who approached me. I resisted the urge to recoil when she sidled up to me. "Ginny needs you in the other room," she whispered.

I nodded and followed in her wake. I admit to a slight sense of trepidation. Despite our nearly being caught, Allison might be sufficiently bold (and inebriated) to try again for a secret rendezvous. I was somewhat relieved that she didn't pull me into a closet but instead escorted me into a room with a fireplace where Liliya lay curled up on a couch.

"I think my pal Jack her was topping off her glass, our poor Ginny isn't much of a drinker, I have never seen her drink more than one glass of wine," Allie chattered as I sat down beside my wife. It was an odd speech coming from her. The slight flush in her cheeks and the altered cadence of her words strongly suggested that Allison had had more than a few drinks herself.

At my presence, Liliya's left eye raised up partially, followed slowly by her right. Wrapped up in a blanket with only her face showing, she looked like a sleepy little girl - a far cry from the champion ballerina, luscious seductress, and trained assassin I knew her to be.

I suspected her behavior was a ruse. Liliya was too professional to drink to excess while on a mission - even a low priority one like attending a holiday cocktail party. I also knew that her petite frame was not indicative of her alcohol tolerance. It'd take far more than a couple glasses of wine to lay her low.

The look in her eyes confirmed my suspicions. Though her half-lidded gaze suggested inebriation, her pupils were clear and reactive. She was feigning her condition.

I could only guess at her motivation, but I knew to play along. "Hey sweetness," I murmured. "You feeling a bit tired? How about we go home and put you to bed?"
 
I snuggled up against Max as he spoke sweetly to me. I laid my head on his chest when he whispered about taking me home.

"I am so sorry, darling. I had too much to drink. I guess I need to go home. I am sorry Allie."

I looked up at Allie and smiled weakly. She reached down and patted my cheek softly.
"Sweet girl, I am so sorry. I should have been taking better care of you. Max, you take my girl home and take care of her. Just don't break her in half." Allie began to giggle. I raised my eyebrow at her. "Oh, you know...." She offered with a conspiratorial wink.

Before I could stand, Jack slipped my shoes on me, a bit like Prince Charming and Cinderella.

Jack introduced himself to Max and shook his hand. I noticed Jack squeezing a little. I wanted to laugh, but I just smiled at Max.

"I need to go home." I whispered. I leaned on Max slightly as we exited the party. We walked down the street arm in arm.

"Jack Kent is a security contractor. He owns the company. They work with the US government all over the world. He offered me a job in his office, but he was getting very flirty and while that might come into play later, I thought it might be best to leave him hungry. So, I pretended to be tipsy." I wanted him to kiss me right there, but I felt so unsure of myself.

I kept trying to gather up my courage as we walked home. I kept leaning on him in case anyone from the party was still watching.

When we got to our door, I stood on my tiptoes and kissed Max. I kissed him with all of the pent up passion I had inside of me. I grabbed the front of his shirt with both hands.

"Would it be okay...." I whispered softly...."Could we just... tonight..." My voice caught in my throat. "I want you...." I kissed the warm skin near his collar. "I need you Max."

I felt my fingers shaking. I was so afraid that he would refuse.
 
Liliya maintained the pretense of her inebriation the entire way to our house. No one from the party lingered in the outdoor chill to watch us after we waved goodbye, so no one would notice if her unsteady gait suddenly straightened. But Liliya was a consummate professional.

I listened to her description of her evening as we negotiated the snowy sidewalk. "Sounds like your evening was more productive than mine," I murmured. "I nearly got caught with my pants down. Literally."

I gave Liliya a recap of my encounter with Allison in the wine cellar: the mistletoe, Allison's décolletage, her hand on my erection - all of it. I wasn't eager to share such embarrassing details, but Liliya might need to be aware for future dealings.

Curiously, Liliya had no comment as we walked. I thought the scene of me with my pants around my ankles huddling in the dark might at least warrant a giggle. Her silence made me worry that I had disappointed her.

I was still thinking of how to break the silence as we approached the front door. Suddenly, Liliya turned to face me and grasped my shirt. With her back to the door, she pulled me against her. Her lips found mine and kissed me hard and eagerly.

I instinctively wrapped my arms around her back and held her close. Despite the intervening clothing, I could feel the warm crush of her breasts against my chest. Her leg slipped between mine till her slender dancer's thighs straddled my muscular quads. I could feel her pelvis gently press against me.

Her kiss ended with both of us slightly breathless. Her hair brushed against my chin as her head pressed against my chest.

"Would it be okay . . . ," she began, her breath warm against my throat. "Could we just . . . tonight . . . I want you . . . ." She kissed the skin of my neck, cool against the warm flush of blood in my carotid. "I need you Max."

I didn't know how to respond. How could I express the aching lust I'd borne for her all this time? Words seemed insufficient.

My libido found a more direct, albeit crude, form of expression while my verbal skills deserted me. Blood surged into my groin with no hint of restraint. Within moments, her bare thighs position against my leg was disturbed as something hard and thick insinuated itself along my inseam. I thought I saw her eyes widen in the pale light as realization dawned. Then was that perhaps a smile on her lips?

I chose to believe it was. I crushed her to me with a kiss of my own. Clutching her one-handed, I managed to fumble open the front door with the other. I stumbled inside, her thighs now perching her against me like a monkey scaling a tree. I lumbered towards the stairs, somewhat awkwardly trying to kiss her while simultaneously undressing both of us without halting our momentum.
 
I almost moaned with relief when he kissed me back. My body clung to his. I loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. My hands slid inside his crisp dress shirt and against his warm skin. His body felt sculpted. I traced the line on his abs and felt the muscles ripple when he lifted me against him.

I could feel his erection against my thigh. I finally knew what Allie was joking about. I reached down and cupped his massive erection in my hand.

"It doesn't scare me." I whispered. I kissed him again. I kissed his mouth and down his jaw, I nipped at the skin of his throat. I tried to wriggle out of my dress. The dress was skin tight and it slipped off of my breasts, freeing them.

I slipped my shoes off and pulled my dress the rest of the way off. I wore only a tiny pair of black lace panties. The hunger I had for him was so intense and primal.
 
In between additional kisses and fondling, we managed to make our way up the stairs and into the bedroom. Our winter coats and my suit's jacket were easily discarded along the way.

Liliya slowed the action down once inside. She pushed me gently against the wall and stood close to me. Again perching herself against my leg, her inner stroked along the bulge in my pants while her hands deftly loosened my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. She slipped a hand inside, her fingers teasing at the thick ridges of muscle beneath.

Liliya removed her hand and locked eyes with me. Placing her palm along my waist, she slid it southwards.

Recognizing where she was going, I tensed slightly. Though we had shared close quarters and even a bed for quite some time, we'd each been diligent about affording the other a measure of personal privacy. Liliya had certainly seen me in my underwear. She knew the Academy's seduction instructor had nearly disqualified me for deep cover operations because of my size. She'd even heard me describe Allison's reaction to my undisguised arousal tonight. But hearing about reality was never quite the same as experiencing it. What if she reacted the same as Allison?

Liliya seemed to recognize this implicitly. Her gaze never wavered as her hand slid slowly down the front of my crotch. Her palm found the shaft and traced it midway down my leg. Her eyes widened ever so slightly as her fingers and thumb reached around its girth and fell far short of encircling it.

But that hint of surprise was followed by one of her subtle smiles. She leaned up to my face and declared quietly, "It doesn't scare me."

Liliya kissed me tenderly before stepping away so that she could reach behind her. After a few unseen efforts by her hands, her dress slid downward to her waist. The resulting view was transcendent.

My wife had once bemused that had her knee injury not ended her ballerina career, puberty eventually would have. Despite her obvious grace and ability, Liliya lacked the traditional silhouette. Ballet dancers were supposed to have subtle curves; Liliya's were anything but.

I stared at her glorious orbs like teenager seeing breasts for the first time. I suppose in a way I was; I had never seen any that could compare to hers. "You are. . . beautiful," I managed to finally gasp.

Liliya was too focused on undressing to respond. Her form-fitting dress emphasized her wasp-thin waist, but required some effort to slip past her bubble-like ass. I recognized that she was getting far ahead of me in the removal of clothing, so I rushed to catch up. By the time she'd slipped her dress past her hips, I had removed everything down to my socks.

We each paused a moment to examine the other: her in her silk panties and me in my black socks. Her attention was obviously drawn to my engorged phallus. Freed from its woolen confines, my cock now bobbed upwards at a sharply vertical angle. Already its pink color has given way to a pale crimson as blood suffused it, its girth still slowly expanding. Each beat of my heart caused it to twitch, the heavy glans already glistening from the pearls of precum slowly trickling from the tip.

"I. . . . " My voice almost creaked, forcing me to swallow and begin again. "I'm pretty close," I confessed, nodding towards my patently obvious arousal. "You're just so . . . ." The flush of embarrassment stealing up the back of my neck moved me to silence again.
 
His worry about stamina made me smile.

"Darling, it isn't as if this is the only time we will get to do this." I pressed my body to his, rubbing my flat stomach against his hardness. "Maxim, please...."

I ran my fingernails up his sides and then down his chest. My heart was pounding and I could feel my fingers shaking.

I took his hand and lead him to our bed. I gave him a gentle push. He sat down on the bed. I straddled his hips and kissed his throat, his chest and his jaw. I rubbed my soft skin against his slight stubble. I moaned softly.

"I have wanted you for so long." I whispered against his skin.
 
Liliya leaned up against me. Despite the warmth of her abs, my cock felt almost searing when crushed between us. I shivered at the tantalizing sensation.

She drew me to the bed and had me sit down on the edge. Climbing up after me, she put her knees on the mattress astride my hips. Her lips found my jaw, kissing their way down my chin. "I have wanted you for so long," she murmured softly.

Her lower body rolled against mine. The silk of her panties pressed against my shaft near the base. Her abs leaned against my cock along its entire length. Thick pearls of precum formed at the fat tip, leaving shimmering streaks along the underside of her breasts each time they brushed against it.

I shuddered as I felt my willpower fraying. After Allison's teasing and now my intense desire for my vivacious ballerina, I could not hold back my first climax for much longer. "Lily," I grimaced. "I'm very close. Very close."

I paused to grunt slightly. "I've. . . I've never been with a woman without using a condom. . . . " I paused, embarrassed at this new situation. It felt so inappropriate to ask a lady where she wanted me to cum, but then I'd never needed to when wearing the usual prophylactic shield. Absent that protection, though, I would soon douse her upper torso with my jism. Would that be rude? Or did she want that?

I settled for vague suggestion, hoping I would not offend her. "You might want to aim it where I can should go."
 
His sincerity was charming. I moved my panties to the side and then used my fingers to guide him inside of me. I found myself gasping and whimpering as his massive cock slid inside of me.

I was wet and eager, but he still stretched me to the point that I hid my face against his throat.

"No need for a condom with your wife." I whispered against his skin. I kissed down his throat and across his collar bone.

I started to work my hips, to make sure I took all of him into me. I gripped his shoulders, my fingernails biting into his skin just a little.

"Don't worry about how long it lasts, Maxim. This will not be the only time we do this." I wanted him to feel confident and sexy. I wanted him to know just how deeply I wanted him.
 
Liliya showed not the slightest dissatisfaction at my words. Rather she seemed almost enthused.

Her eyes focuses on her task, she pulled aside the crotch of her panties. I was surprised at how damp her labia were beneath. I'd scarcely touched her, but her nether lips already glistened with moisture. Was she always so quick to get wet? Or was her desire for me that intense.

Liliya tilted her hips towards mine. As my swollen glans slid into position between her inner labia, the disparity only became more apparent. Her lips seemed as delicate as a rose, while my engorged head seemed akin to a battering ram.

The concentration in her gaze forestalled any word of caution from me. To question her course of action now would only insult her. I had to trust my partner.

Liliya leaned into me, forcing the fat tip inside her. Her slender labia stretched mightily as the mushroom-shaped head forced them apart. Liliya gasped aloud so sharply that for a brief moment, I thought my worst fears were confirmed. But after a moment's hesitation, she put even more of her weight into the effort, overcoming the resistance. The entirety of my glans disappeared inside her.

My beautiful wife slowly but surely took inch by inch of oversized cock into her. Her interior felt like a molten furnace. Liliya whimpered softly as I penetrated deeper. I confess that I might have as well: the physical intensity of the sensation was almost overwhelming.

Despite the tidal wave of lust threatening to drown me, I managed to hold on. Given the obvious effort my wife was showing me, I could not bear to climax before she had fully mounted me. I felt almost on the verge of mental collapse when she kissed my throat and whispered, "Don't worry about how long it lasts, Maxim."

"My. Wife, " I gasped between clenched teeth. "My. Lo-ah-ahhhh!" My words disappeared into a guttural bellow as my reserve crumbled.

I felt cum fountain out of my cock like water crashing through a collapsing dam. My veiny member swelled and pulsed as jet after jet of hot, sticky seed surged into her. The shivering delight radiating across my body drowned out sight and sound. I think it was some minutes later before I quite became cognizant of my surroundings once more.
 
I fitted myself against Maxim. I tucked my head under his chin. I found myself almost purring. I didn't want him to pull himself out of me. I wanted him to stay, to linger. I melted against him.

"Thank you. I needed to be yours." I whispered against his skin.

I ran my hands over his sculpted body.

"I know it must seem ridiculous. I just wanted to be with you before you have to be with Allie, before you have to seduce some D.C. socialite, or military wife. I wanted to have you first." I kissed across his shoulders and laid my face against his skin.

"Thank you, Love." I whispered.

I did my best to keep my hips still as he softened inside of me.
 
As I escaped the haze of my recent climax, I found myself flat on my back on the bed. I opened my eyes to find Liliya draped across my chest. Her midnight locks were tucked beneath my chin, her cheek against my sternum. I could feel her lips brushing against my skin as she murmured softly.

"Thank you. I needed to be yours."I know it must seem ridiculous. I just wanted to be with you before you have to be with Allie, before you have to seduce some D.C. socialite, or military wife. I wanted to have you first."

I was acutely conscious of the warmth of her lithe body atop me. Her pale skin glowed with heat. I gently put my arms around her, draping them around her slender back. My hands found her buttocks and cupped them, pressing her pelvis against mine.

I resisted the temptation to apologize again. My aching desire for her over these long weeks had propelled my lust beyond all restraint when given the opportunity. But while I still had regrets, Liliya clearly did not. Belaboring the matter would only undermine her feelings. Time to move on.

"Thank you, Lilly," I whispered. I could not put into words the pleasure she had provided, so I saw no point in attempting to say more.

She shifted slightly against me, reminding me that I was still deep inside her. Though softened, my cock was still plump enough to fill much of her delicate canal. But that softness would not last.

"I'll be able to go again soon," I advised. "Would you like to go again?" I paused, then added. "I want to pleasure you. . . . Tell me what you most enjoy."
 
I adjusted my position and looked up at him.

"I would love another go... perhaps... this time, under you. Covered by you." I whispered. I laid back on our bed, snuggling into the soft covers.

My hair was spilled around me on my pillow like a veil. I reached out for him and drew him to me. I spread my legs and arched my back, offering him my breasts.

I caressed his face and drew his face to my breasts.

"I have wanted you since they introduced us." I whispered against the warmth of his skin.
 
"I would love another go... perhaps... this time, under you. Covered by you." Liliya shifted atop my chest and tugged on my shoulder. Following her lead, I rolled with her until her petite frame lay beneath me.

Despite the shift, my beautiful bride kept her pelvis firmly planted against mine. I remained buried inside her.

Liliya placed her palms on my chest and lifted. Despite her appearance as a delicate flower, the muscles underlying her generous curves were taut and firm. I chuckled and rested my weight on my own arms.

Giving me a sultry grin, she lifted one glorious, pale orb towards my face. My superior height required me to slide down her torso before I could line up my mouth with her nipple. Fortunately, her pussy clamped down around the remaining inches inside her, preventing my cock from exiting her completely.

I took the pink nub into my mouth. Swollen thicker than my thumb, I twirled my tongue around it. My lips brushed against the tender areola as I teased

"I have wanted you since they introduced us." my lover moaned as I tasted her breast. I redoubled my efforts, hoping I might pleasure her as she had me.

My own arousal continued below. My cock still tingled from my recent climax, but it already began to swell anew.
 
I cradled his face to my breast. I whimpered softly as my nipple hardened in my mouth. I could feel him getting harder and harder inside of me.

"Yes, love. This is just as I imagined it." I arched my back offering him more of my breasts.

He kissed his way up my throat and to my mouth. I wrapped my sleek legs around his waist as we kissed.

I moaned against his kisses and he began to stroke his hardened cock in and out of me. His thickness made me gasp as he pressed in and out. It was hard to believe he was so hard so soon.

I pressed my hands to his chest.

"You don't have to be careful with me." I whispered. "I can handle you."
 
Liliya cooed beneath me as I sucked on her nipple till it throbbed visibly. I repeated the process on her other breast till both glistened with saliva, topped with miniature pink towers of arousal.

By this time, I'd fully recovered as well. Liliya's hand stroked her lower abdomen, tracing the faint outline of the massive pillar inside her. "Yes, love. This is just as I imagined it."

I kissed her throat. A vein pulsed beneath her tender skin, warm against my lips. She bent her face to me and our mouths embraced.

Her legs found purchase at my waist. The powerful muscles borne of a countless hours of dance shoved me deeper inside her. Already I filled her tender walls, but she pushed me further.

"Is it too much?" I inquired when she whimpered softly. "Should I continue?"

Liliya's eyes met mine, but she spoke not a word. But in her gaze, I got the strong sense that the answer to both questions was "Yes."

I began to stroke into her. Slowly at first, but adding speed and power gradually. My own arousal intensified and she gasped as my girth tested her limits. But still she urged me on, moaning "You don't have to be careful with me. . . . "

I took my wife at her word. I buried my cock inside her till her entire body shook. "Cum for me," I grunted between breaths. "I want to hear you!"
 
He pounded into me. I cried out and threw my head back. I rocked my hips up to meet him.

"More..." I whispered. His hands gripped my hips and I gasped in pleasure when they bit into my skin.

I arched my back and then squeezed my breasts together for him, so that he could suck and nibble at them both at once.

I moaned and almost growled as he nipped at them.

My orgasm washed over me with such power that I thought the neighbors would be able to hear my sounds. I felt myself blushing but the look on his face told me that I had nothing to be ashamed of.
 
Liliya's response to my encouragement took me by surprise. The delicate creature thrust her hips up against mine as if my superior mass was but a feather. She pulled my face to her glorious breasts and made the most primal noises as I took each fat, hard nipple between my lips.

Her cries built to a crescendo that actually shocked me to stillness. I froze atop her as she cried out to the Creator, afraid that in my lustful zeal I had truly done her harm. But I soon recognized that her moans were those of immense pleasure. Her intensity was like nothing I'd ever experienced.

When her breath returned and her eyes focused again, I perched above her, my hardness still throbbing inside her. "I did not expect you to be so loud, my love," I whispered.

When she responded with a deep blush all the way to the tips of her ears, I felt my heart ache. "No, no," I explained. "I never heard such a joyous noise before. It was. . . beautiful." I kissed her softly.

"Shall I finish?" I inquired before beginning to rock into her once more. Our bodies met like some well-oiled machine. We glided against each other, each groaning as to our mutual delight.

It felt all too soon before I felt my own climax near. "I'm going! I'm going!" I grunted moments before my cock strained against her tender walls and fountained a thick supply of my seed into her.
 
I clung to him as he drove into me and then I felt the moment when he found his release. He felt even harder. And then he melted into me. I was breathless and flushed.

"Thank you, my darling." I whispered in Russian, knowing I was breaking our rules. But it was the language of my heart. We settled into the sheets and I cuddled against him.

I found the crook of his arm and settled against his chest and sighed deeply. My cheek rested against his warm skin.

"I can't wait to brag to Allie about this." I said playfully. But it was only to hide how deeply I felt for him. I was falling even more deeply in love with my operative husband.
 
Back
Top