were you ever the first person to fuck someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes

At least twice, possibly more.

First time was my second time, and it was with someone about my age. I think I was 14 at the time. We had just met at some church event and we had a sleepover in the church. We fucked in the sleeping bag with everyone else in the room. Everyone knew what we were doing. It was pretty hot. :)

my ex, who i lost my virginity to. we were both virgins. surprisingly it somehow lasted for 20 minutes, the second time for 45 mins. i was proud of myself. :)

At least twice, possibly more.

First time was my second time, and it was with someone about my age. I think I was 14 at the time. We had just met at some church event and we had a sleepover in the church. We fucked in the sleeping bag with everyone else in the room. Everyone knew what we were doing. It was pretty hot. :)

sounds hot

Sounds verrry hot.

Just once for me. We were both virgins, me 21, her 20. It was kind of anticlimactic. I like sex to lasta while, she just wanted to do it. She had her legs wrapped around me and next thing you know it was over. Felt great though. Pretty painful for her I suspect and things were pretty messy in the morning, but by evening she wanted more, so I guess it was all good. :)

it must not have been too painful, or maybe thats why she liked it

Once, when I was a freshman in college. Really nice guy, just very shy. Wasn't all that great for me as it didn't last very long, but we hooked up a couple more times over the course of that year and he got progressively better.

He ended up sleeping with at least 10 other girls on our hall. I think he finally figured out what he was missing.

Once, when I was a freshman in college. Really nice guy, just very shy. Wasn't all that great for me as it didn't last very long, but we hooked up a couple more times over the course of that year and he got progressively better.

He ended up sleeping with at least 10 other girls on our hall. I think he finally figured out what he was missing.

haha, good for you! The Coed Sex Therapist

Loralie, I notice you haven't contributed anything. Are you a virgin? Have you ever done it with a virgin? And if you're not, what about your virgin experience, how did it go?

Loralie, I notice you haven't contributed anything. Are you a virgin? Have you ever done it with a virgin? And if you're not, what about your virgin experience, how did it go?

I'm a virgin, thats why I'm asking

We were each others first bf/gf. First fuck. And first breakup. I'd call him a best friend to this day. We SUCKED at first but got a lot better as time went on. We had sex a couple years after our relationship was over and he had improved tenfold while I was gone. Fucking amazing.

He's not the brightest crayon in the box but damn he's good in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back