"Do you have a package for me?" (Closed)

He left...

He LEFT!

Teri's mind was racing. She couldn't believe that he would walk away from her ... from this! A naked woman ... a sexy beautiful woman ... tied to a bed ... inviting him to do what ev-er he wanted to do to her ... nasty stuff ... and he fucking WALKED ... AWAY?

She was disappointed, but she was also pissed! George had confirmed -- in a way she'd never imagined -- she all along it had always been Alice! Even laid out before him, naked, invitingly, willingly, vulnerable ... George would rather walk without the sexy, explosive, neurotic redhead than partake of this equally sexy, equally explosive (though he didn't know that yet, of course), totally sane...

Well ... same was a relevant term. Teri had, of course, masturbated a stranger to an orgasm while he watched another stranger masturbate herself to orgasm, then asked said first stranger to allow said second stranger to cuff him so that -- unknown to either first stranger or second stranger -- said third stranger could feel warm cum splash upon her swollen nipples.

Nothing crazy about that, right? It's just ... fun.

"George?"

When she didn't hear a response from the courier, Teri's anger and disappointment began to mutate to panic. She was tied to her bed ... naked ... with no way to get loose. She could call Alice for help, only ... she was tied up naked to a bed! Not only that, Teri suddenly realized, she'd left her phone at Alice's. Not only that, she'd essentially stolen the play thing -- said second stranger -- from Alice -- said third stranger -- who, despite having essentially told the man to go fuck himself would still want to be his lover, or at least his performer, as soon as the wine and anger wore off.

Teri laid her head back on the pillow and relax the tension on the shackles and ropes, dropping her body lifelessly to the mattress. I'm so fucked. She was about to call out loudly in the hopes that George was standing at the front door reconsidering when she caught his silhouette in the light of the still burning candles.

She also saw the glint of the knife in his hand as he headed to the dresser and laid the blade down. Her first reaction was, of course, more panic: she was tied to a bed, and a man she barely knew was coming at her with a knife. But her intelligent mind -- or maybe just her need to belief that they were going to have a simple, uncomplicated fuck -- told her he was simply going to cut her loose.

He began to undress, which spread a pleased smirk across Teri's face.

"You're a child," he said as he removed his shirt. "a baby playing with a strange dog's tail, and you think because he hasn't bitten you that you're safe."

Teri's smirk faded. What was he saying? Was this a role play? Was he playing the mad, sex crazed rapist? Or ...

He unbuckled his pants, and unzipped his fly. "But you don't know the dog, and you have no inkling of what goes through a dog's mind."

Oh god, what is he ... what's ... what have I ... oh please...

Teri was truly beginning to panic. She didn't want to believe that George was going to hurt her. Cut her. Kill her! It's just a sex game, she reassured herself. Role play. He's pretending.

He dropped his pants and shorts to the floor, letting his turgid tool spring free, bobbing slightly in the dim candlelight. "And you've never been bitten, and so you think you never will be."

Teri stared at George's cock, entranced. As his abdomen moved a bit this way and that way, the flag pole before him waved left and right, bouncing a bit up and down, too, and -- despite the conscious panic inside her -- made Teri unconsciously yearn to be filled with its mass.

As he moved to the bed -- knife again in hand -- Teri found herself simply overwhelmed by a wide spectrum of thoughts, all fighting for her undivided attention.

"I know you know this knife is sharp, so I suggest you stay very, very still--if you thrash around, you may hurt yourself accidently."

Teri hadn't realized how tense she'd become until she tried to shrink away from the knife ... and her body had no where to move. She was pulling so hard on the restraints that in the morning, she would cuts on her wrists and rope burns on her ankles, yet at this moment she didn't feel the pain that was causing them in the least.

Her full attention was on the cold steel of the knife as George slid it slowly down her left side, from just below her arm pit all the way to her waist. She could feel the sharp tip upon her skin and could imagine -- could feel -- that it was ever so cleanly slicing her open.

It was, of course, just her ticklish nature tricking her into thinking that her insides were about to spill out upon the beautiful set of sheets her Aunt Rose had given her for her 21st birthday just a week earlier. What a cruel trick, that sensation of fun increasing her panic to levels she'd never felt before.

And yet, as fearful and unsure of the current situation as Teri was -- her wide open eyes watching George as intently as she'd ever watched a man before -- down below ... her pussy was leaking like a sieve ... yearning to be used and abused by the man about to slice her naked form open.
 
Last edited:
He leaned down close over her body, the ring on its chain resting on her abdomen, and trailed the point of the knife slowly up along her waist and across her belly.

"You're what...all of 20, I'm guessing? When I was that age, I thought I had it dialed in, just like you probably do..." the point changed direction, drifting slowly down her abdomen from her navel towards the landing strip of her pubic hair, "on your own, paying some bills, free to decide where you go, when you go, what you do..." the point moved gently, gently down through the landing strip to just above her clitoris, then changed direction again, "and you think you're all grown up, independent, in control..." the tip trailed up her abdomen, pausing for a moment to circle around her navel once or twice, then moving upwards, "...but you're wrong."

"There are dark things moving in the world," he continued, almost to himself, his concentration on the knife tip, "and people have depths you can't begin to imagine. What you see is not all there is to things, though you think it is..." the point now moved slowly along her ribs--he had to be extra careful, here, because she was breathing hard and fast, probably in fear--towards her flank again, then up along the side of her breast.

"The problem is, you don't think things through." The point moved slowly across her breast to the nipple, which was puckered and hard. "Uh, uh! Careful there, sweetheart--don't flinch, or it's going to hurt..." He circled the nipple once, twice, then he raised it and delicately rested the point directly on the tip of it. "You think everything will always go according to plan, like this little encounter...it was a lark, a whim; a little spicy danger, a good fuck, a few orgasms, and then everybody goes on their merry way, happy as clams."

The point moved off her nipple, up along her chest to her collarbone. "But the world has its own plans, dear. You didn't factor in all the things you needed to. You don't know me at all, who I am, what I've done, what I'm capable of doing, what darkness might live in my soul," the point moved along the collarbone to her neck, "and the world does what it wants, and your plans are turned to shit, out the window," along the side of her neck to the hollow just under her jaw, "and you're left to pick up the pieces. If you can."

He placed the point directly under her chin and pushed up, delicately; she moved her chin up to avoid it, stretching her neck back, back, as far as her head could bend. "You said you would show me that I could trust you," he whispered directly into her face, his eyes locked on hers. "But this doesn't; all it does is show that you trust me, and right now you're probably thinking that that trust was a terrible, terrible mistake..."
 
Last edited:
"You're what...all of 20, I'm guessing? When I was that age...

Teri was listening to George's every word, but all she was truly hearing was the sound of the knife tip slipping over her body. It was probably just her imagination, but Teri thought she could actually hear the blade cutting her open. And yet, there was no pain. Only the tickling feeling which ... which didn't really tickle! It just ... it just felt ... it felt erotically scary.

Teri had never thought of herself as an S&M kinda girl. Oh sure, she and Alice had played with restraints before, both on one another and with other guys and gals. But she'd never partaken in fear like she was feeling right now. It had never been of interest to her. Bondage to her had been an act of erotic control, not fear delivery, even if that was something some people liked.

She didn't really think George was going to hurt her. At least ... she was desperately hoping he wasn't going to hurt her. No only because -- obviously -- she didn't want to be dead, but because -- and this was finally beginning to consciously sink into her brain and it was disturbing the fuck out of her -- George was making her absolutely cream the sheets below the meeting of her thighs!

When the knife's point reached the nipple of her rising and falling breast, Teri did her best to control her breathing. She failed miserably. Her gaze settled on the tip as she slowed her breathing down and tried to move the expansion of her body downward to her belly.

"Uh, uh! Careful there, sweetheart--don't flinch, or it's going to hurt..."

Teri's chest rose ever so slowly, but with George holding the blade firmly and carefully in place, her nipple and the breast below it compressed just enough to be noticeable. She felt the sting of the sharp tip pressing into her solid nipple, and -- unbelievably! -- began to wantingly fantasize about the tip penetrating her sensitive skin. She could see the bead of thick, red blood encircle the sharp steel. She could see George leaning down to suck the nipple dry like some breast feeding infant vampire.

Her mind wasn't in a place to chastise herself now, but later she'd wonder what the fuck had been going through her mind. This just wasn't her. This was someone else entirely. She didn't do this kind of stuff. She didn't have these kinds of thoughts ... these kinds of urges ... these kinds of fantasies.

She felt the blade's tip press against her neck just below her jaw, and while she consciously tried to hold her head in place -- resisting him, maybe even wanting blood to be drawn -- she subconsciously feared the pain and allowed her head to rise as far as was necessary.

"You said you would show me that I could trust you," he whispered directly into her face, his eyes locked on hers. "But this doesn't; all it does is show that you trust me, and right now you're probably thinking that that trust was a terrible, terrible mistake..."

He was, of course, right. For all Teri knew, for all the inappropriate lust she was feeling at this very moment, she knew that she could very well be dead soon. George had only to push on the blade poking the underside of her jaw and she was done for.

She lifted her head a bit more, freeing her jaw enough to allow her speak. "Yes, George. I made a mistake. I'm young and naĂŻve and..."

She wanted to say more, about how if she'd been his age and gone through what he had and seen more of the world and the good and the bad things in it and ... and ... and ... then she would have known that this was, in his words, a terrible, terrible mistake.

But the blade tip that touched her each time she opened her mouth to speak was reminding her of the fragility of her situation. She still didn't know whether this was a game she'd be telling Alice about tomorrow in hushed voices or whether this was her last day alive.

Suddenly, her eyes began to glaze over. She didn't know whether it was from real fear of George ... or from desperation to have him inside her and conclude this game. What she did know was that as her jaw began to tremble, she was again feeling the blade tip touching her soft, delicate skin ... and it was causing her unimaginable frustrations down in her wet, warm womanhood...
 
George removed the point from under her chin, allowing her neck to relax. He leaned in close, placing his lips next to her ear. "Have you been listening?" he whispered. "Have you heard everything I've said?"
 
"Have you been listening?" he whispered. "Have you heard everything I've said?"

"I have," Teri said in a conspicuous whimper. Unconsciously recalling how his monologue had begun, she paraphrased with some of her own words added as well, "I'm a child, George ... a baby playing with a strange dog's tail ... I have no idea of what is going through that dog's mind. I deserve to be bit. Bite me. Be the dog you are."

She sobbed suddenly, then turned her face and took George's ear lobe in between her teeth. It wasn't enough to really hurt him, but he couldn't have pulled away without her teeth cutting through his skin. She then pulled the lobe into her lips and sucked on it a moment before finishing, "Bite me, George. Punish me for being such a child."

Teri didn't really care what happened to her now. George could make sweet love to her, ravage her body, or cut her into little pieces. All she knew was that she was on fire and needed some sort of resolution to the lust the courier was filling her with.
 
Well, shit! he thought. THAT sure seems to have backfired...

He didn't know what to do, now. He'd been trying to make a point; his hands were shaking right now from the tension and fear that something would go wrong, she'd jerk or something, and he'd really cut her. That was the last thing he wanted to have happen.

But it seemed he'd unexpectedly steered her in a completely different direction; she was actually turned on by the danger, not frightened. Well, maybe she was frightened, too, but...he glanced down at her heaving chest, the nipples as hard as nipples could possibly get, the rosy flush spreading down her neck and across the top of her chest...she was as close to cumming right now as seemed humanly possible without him touching her, or her touching herself.

He was shaken. And not just by her response, but by his own. He'd never been interested in S&M; pain and pleasure didn't mix in his head. And in truth, he hadn't hurt her, and had no intention of doing so now.

But he could feel precum leaking like a hose from his cock, running down the shaft, over his balls, pooling in his taint... He hadn't been this aroused since he was a teenager; had he been wearing clothes, the casual friction from his underwear would have been enough to set him off--something that had actually happened a few times in high school while making out, to the amusement of the girl and his own mingled ecstasy and embarrassment.

With shaking limbs he got up from the bed and placed the knife carefully on the bureau, then returned to kneel on the mattress between her legs. His cock was actually jumping, all by itself, and from this vantage he could see how wet and shiny her pussy was, her juices not only covering her labia but spreading out on her inner thighs and down her ass crack. There was an unmistakable wet patch on the sheet under her ass.

Damn! he thought, lowering himself on his arms until his purple head was touching her red, swollen lips where the opening to her hot, moist tunnel hid. With a sudden move of his hips he thrust himself forward, hard, between those slippery lips and IN!
 
Last edited:
Teri screamed in pain. As wet as she was and as ready as she thought she was, George's intrusion had been a shock to her, causing her to reactively cry out in agony.

And while she was, in one sense, glad to finally have the courier's big cock inside her, she wanted something more from him ... something that he had stirred within her ... something that she would never had thought she would want and -- unbeknownst to Teri -- something that the knife-wielding George had never had an interest in either.

"Get out! she growled through the pain still surging through her groin.

When he met her eyes, there was anger in them. Even bound to the bed posts, Teri was able to shift her hips far enough and fast enough to jerk her pussy away from George, causing his shaft to pull out of her with a wet plop. She stared into his eyes for a moment longer, then donned an almost animalistic sneer like a wolf about to bite into its prey.

"Now..." she said in a growling whisper, "...do it again ... harder."

She couldn't believe that she was asking for this, asking for George to hurt her. It wasn't right. It wasn't her. And yet...
 
George had almost lost it entirely on that first entry. He had wanted to go deep, but her tunnel walls weren't ready--he stopped short about halfway in. Still, she was young, and tight, and the feel of her vaginal muscles clenching around his tool, resisting it, made him drunk and delirious with pleasure. He felt his balls tighten, and knew he was about to blow, but somehow he managed to master himself. Not yet!

And then,

What the fuck!? He glared down at her face. She wanted it as much as he did--her gushing fluids testified to that. So, what the fuck!? But she bucked her hips, knocking him out of her.
"Now...do it again ... harder."
He was mad with lust now, and something more--she had thwarted him, denied him, defied him, and was angry! "Harder, you little cunt-bitch? You want harder??" He rammed forward into her as hard as he could, as deep as he could, not even attempting to be easy or gentle. "HOW'S THAT FOR HARDER!?" He shouted at the top of his voice, directly into her face.

No! the voice in his head cried. This wasn't him, this wasn't what he wanted to be; he'd never intentionally hurt a woman in his life, had always despised those men that did.

But he was beyond all that; the lust and anger mingled in his brain to create a new essence, one that was both frightening and seductively, deliciously erotic. He wanted to punish this little slut, make her cry out, make her plead for him to stop--but he wouldn't stop, he wouldn't stop until he was satisfied. He would use her like a cheap, two-dollar whore and there was nothing--nothing! that could stop him.

He started thrusting, pounding in hard and fast and rough, ignoring everything around him but the utterly glorious sensation of his hard, throbbing cock pummeling and punishing her tight, wet snatch.
 
She screamed out in pain again as George penetrated her, this time harder, deeper, and more forcefully. Her entire body tensed, and her hands clenched into fists that -- it they'd been unrestrained -- would have grasped his headful of hair and pulled him suffocatingly into the nape of her neck, holding him with all her might.

He began thrusting hard into her, the angry passion obvious...

And then, just as it seemed that Teri's restricted movements were trying to match his, to compliment his, to aid him quickly toward orgasm and -- as a side -- possibly her as well, Teri bucked her hips again causing his fast moving cock to pull entirely out.

When he made eye contact with her once more, she hollered back into his own face as he had hers, "Again! AGAIN! And don't you FUCKING DARE cum inside you, you FUCK!"

Teri was mad with passion, burning up with this before unknown feeling of fear and anger and resentment and lust and doubt. She wanted something spectacular from George, but she didn't honestly know what the fuck it was.

No, no ... she knew. She wanted fury. That was it. She wanted the man's fury, and she wanted it all over her belly and chest...
 
Rage--pure, boiling, white-hot rage--exploded in George like an incandescent bomb. He slapped her. Hard. A red imprint of his fingers and palm sprouted on the side of her face.

"Don't tell me what to do, you stupid CUNT!!" And he slapped her again, hard enough to make her head rock, another handprint appearing on the other side of her face.

He grabbed her hair and pulled it, using his other hand to grip the base of his inflamed cock and shove it back inside her callously. He redoubled his pounding, every muscle in his body bent to one purpose--to beat this little slit into submission with his dick. "I'll cum where I want, when I want, how I want! You're nothing more than a sperm depository, a fucktoy for me to use like an old dishrag! Now shut the fuck UP!! And if you buck me out again, I'll fucking KILL YOU!!"

Faster and harder, faster and harder yet, and deeper. He was on fire, everything else in the universe shut out, all of time and space reduced to a single, pulsing point of contact between his tool and her twat. His fist in her hair twisted her head to one side, oblivious to the cries of pain torn from her throat. He was close...so close...

And then the hardest orgasm he had ever experienced blasted through him. But he wasn't going to cum inside her, oh no--that wouldn't be punishing enough, humiliating enough, for the veritable nova of anger that burned within him.

He pulled out of her suddenly, crawled up her body, and unloaded on her tits, her face, her neck. Jet after jet of warm, thick, white jism shot over her body, painting her upper body with his contempt. He'd always been a heavy ejaculator, but this time he outdid himself. His muscles froze, and darkness shot with little lights closed down over his eyes. He heard nothing, saw nothing, felt nothing but the awesome power of his body emptying itself all over her.

"AAAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed, the sound torn from his throat, the veins standing out like ropes on his neck...
 
Last edited:
Teri hadn't been expecting the slap. Despite the ferocity of the fuck match, it somehow hadn't occurred to her that George would do that to her. She glared back at him immediately, screaming, "FUCK ME!'

The second slap was expected, even invited, as the first was causing her a sexual rage she'd never experienced. He grabbed her hair and took control of the only part of her not already restrained as he slammed into her once more and fucked her hard.

In between cries of pain and building ecstasy, Teri growled again and again, "Fuck me ... fuck me ... FUCK ME!"

And during those seconds of fury and lust, Teri managed to achieve just the right angle to her invited rapist. The courier's cock found her G-spot, and Teri's entire body exploded in a hard, sharp orgasm that caused her body to achieve a tenseness, a strength that actually snapped one of the supports holding a wrist shackle.

She was enveloped in euphoria, overwhelmed by the pleasure cascading again and again and again with every thrust of George's cock inside her. She was so lost to the pleasure that she didn't immediately realize he'd pulled out of her and crawled up over her body. She opened her eyes just in time to see his cock leap and send a long streamer of his jizm through the air toward her head.

She tried to cheer him on but her brain wouldn't form the words. She continued to watch as shot after shot of semen flew her way. I struck her cheek, her chin, her breasts, even her ear. A trail of his creamy goodness led from her head to her belly button.

She was suddenly aware of her freed hand and reached for his cock. She grasped it tightly and pumped madly screaming, "DON'T STOP, FUCKER! DON'T STOP!" She managed to force several more pumps out onto her hand, but the cum shower was over. At some point, Teri realized that she was screaming at him like some terrified hiker trying to scare away a bear as she continued to pump his cock of it contents.

She watched George fall forward a bit, reaching out to the top of the headboard for support as he rode out his incredible orgasm. By the time he opened his eyes and looked down upon her, Teri had already been tracing her fingers through his discharge, making trails through her girly six packs and around her hard nipples. As he watched, she stared directly into his eyes and began fingering globs of him off her face and neck and such and licking the fingers clean . It was all very good and nasty.
 
Slowly the world returned. He opened his eyes and looked down on the devastation that he had wrought, and a sudden wave of shame and remorse, as powerful as the orgasm had been, drove the air from his lungs as if he'd been hit in the stomach with a hammer.

WHAT DID YOU DO?? the voice in his head asked, horrified. WHAT DID YOU DO!??

Two red handprints were marked out clearly on her face, one on either side of it. She was looking at him, straight in the eyes, scooping up dollops of sperm from her neck, her face, her breasts, and carrying them to her mouth, sucking her fingers clean and returning for more.

But all he could see was the red, swelling marks of his violence upon her. He didn't remember doing it; he couldn't conceive of ever doing it, but there they were, the mute testament to his dark inner nature, his capacity to hurt a woman.

"No," he breathed, "no, no, no, no, no..." Tears welled in his eyes as he scrambled down from straddling her and lay full length next to her. His hands hovered, wanting to touch those red swellings, fearing to touch them. "Oh, no, baby, no, no..." he kept mumbling, "I'm sorry, baby...I'm so sorry...I'm sorry..."

Finally he mustered the courage to touch them, trace them softly with his fingertips. The tears wouldn't be restrained any longer; they overflowed his eyes and trickled in tiny, shining trails down his cheeks. "Oh, baby, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..."

He buried his face in her neck, heedless of the sticky mess he'd made there, and bawled like he hadn't cried since he was twelve.

(OOC: Gotta take a break, now. Going home. Will maybe try to update again tomorrow, but they're sending me to Louisville and I don't know when I'll next get the chance.)
 
Last edited:
Teri wrapped her one free arm around George as he sunk his face into the nape of her neck and began sobbing. The emotion of the moment overcame her as well, starting with his hand reaching up to her still-stinging face, and she, too, began sobbing.

She would later realize how utterly strange the moment had been: still feeling the effect of the deep, powerful orgasm, still feeling the pain in seemingly every part of her body, Teri was cuddling with the man responsible for both pleasure and pain and already fantasizing about the next time they would make love to one another.

She slipped her arm out from under him, softly cooing to him several times, "It's okay, baby ... it's okay ... no harm ... no harm done, baby." She found the key to the shackles amid the condoms and other sex paraphernalia in a cloth bag nailed to the lower horizontal cross beam of the head board and loosed herself from the cuffs. The ropes were tied in simple quick tie knots and were a snap to release once she'd reached them.

Now loose, she pushed herself into a spooning position with George, pulling one of his arms under her neck and around so she could kiss his hand while pulling the second over her hip and up between her breasts.

"It's okay, baby," she kept telling him again and again. She wanted to say more to him, but she was spent, her eyes were getting heavy, and she was in threat of simply falling asleep.
 
George grew quiet after a while. He lay there, thinking, his arms cuddled by the young woman he'd abused and her warm young body snuggled up against him. How...? How could she be so affectionate, after what he'd done? It mystified him.

His own words came back to haunt him, mockingly; "There are dark things moving in the world..." And now he knew: he was one of those things. There was no absolution, no redemption for raising his hand in anger against her. She'd done nothing to wrong him. Yes, she had taunted him, aroused him, literally asked for it, but those were excuses, lame justifications. In the cold light of reason, he had chosen to be the instrument of pain, his was the active part--she had been bound, and helpless, words the only weapon she was able to wield. He could have foreborn, he could have resisted his savage, animal side. He had not. He was guilty. Before all the world and for all time, guilty. You can't un-ring a bell...

All the same, it was...comforting, lying here with her warm body pressed against him, even though her very presence was a damning indictment of himself as a man, as a human...

Her breathing was deep, soft; she was asleep, or almost so. He stirred a little. "I didn't mean for that to happen," he murmured softly into her hair. "I only wanted to scare you. You're so young, and what you did was foolish, and dangerous--so very dangerous. If I was a different man...a different kind of man...you might be dead, now."
 
Last edited:
"If I was a different man...a different kind of man...you might be dead, now."

Teri had been almost asleep when George began speaking softly to her, but she caught -- and agreed with -- the last sentence loud and clear. It had been naĂŻve of her to do such a thing. She knew that now as she pulled the courier's arm tighter into her body and pressed his open hand over one of her warm breasts.

Teri had been following Alice's lead. Despite being the same age -- so close, in fact that they often celebrated B-day parties together -- Alice, the more mature one, had been her mentor in all things. And Alice had always gotten what she wanted out of any situation by knowing what to do and what not to do.

Alice would have told Teri not to do this with George. She knew this now. Teri had been alone and totally defenseless once she'd snapped that second shackle to the bed frame. There was very little Alice wouldn't do, but the redhead had more common sense: just as she'd insisted that Teri be present for her performance before George, Alice would have insisted that she be there for Teri's presentation of herself to the man.

And then, as if the Sex Gods had been listening to her very thoughts, the front door of the apartment cracked open and a concerned sounding Alice called, "Teri! Teri, are you home? TERI!"

Unbeknownst to Teri and George, Alice had awoken to find herself alone ... and find her friend's cell phone with the invitation to George on the screen as soon as Alice pressed the power button.

Teri was laying in bed with cut off ropes still wrapped around her ankles ... one shackle attached to the headboard ... another laying on the floor still closed around a piece of the broken headboard ... slap mark bruises on both sides of her face ... with the big, naked stranger for whom Alice had masturbated and then, essentially, had a Fuck You! exchange of text messages with cuddling close to her still naked body.

This was not going to be pretty...
 
George lifted his head off the pillow at the sound of the alarmed woman's voice. He glanced down at the blond lying beside him. "Were you expecting someone?"
 
Teri was barely conscious of the voice spilling in from the other room. She'd been on the verge of falling asleep when George asked...
"Were you expecting someone?"

She turned her head to look into his eyes, humming, "Hmm...?"

"Teri!"

The blonde's eyes widened in panic.

"Sweetie, are you here?"

"Oh, fuck!" Teri was whispering even as she was leaping from the bed. She looked about the room in desperation, then looked back to George and growled with desperation as she pointed, "You! Clothes! Bathroom, now!"

She moved closer to the bed quickly, leaning in with her hands in a praying gesture before her as she pleaded, "Please, George, she'd my best friend!"

She didn't have time to explain it to him. And, to be honest, she wasn't sure whether or not she needed to. But her best friend in all the world, the woman who had first met George and then later masturbated to him, was in the other room heading this way ... and having her find George in her bed simply wasn't what Teri wanted to deal with right now.

She didn't wait for him to comply but instead ran out of the bedroom and into the hall -- still naked with knotted ropes around her ankles -- where she ran smack dab into a very shocked, and now very surprised Alice Green.

"Hi, baby!" Teri said to the redhead, throwing her arms around her. She pulled her head back to ask with a cheery tone and expression that belied the panic causing her to tremble, "Whatcha doin' here, sweetie?"
 
George was confused, but he did as asked. Rising from the bed, he gathered his clothes from the floor and headed towards the bathroom, which was situated between the two bedrooms and had a door leading into each one. The door to the hallway was open, but there was just enough room behind the shower for him to stay out of sight as he tried to struggle into his pants without making any noise.

"Hi, baby! Whatcha doin' here, sweetie?" So, not expected. He wondered who it was, and what they wanted, and why he was dressing surreptitiously in the bathroom... Did she have a boyfriend she "forgot" to mention when she was laying naked tied to a bed?
 
"What the hell is going on, Teri?" Alice almost spat out. If George had had any question about who had entered the house and almost found them in bed together, that question was answered when the redhead said, "Did you sent George your address...? If he here...?"

Alice pulled away from the hug Teri had pulled her into and looked down at her naked body. "Oh ... my ... God! Did he tie you up?"

Teri looked down at the severed ropes still tied around her ankles, then looked up and ... shrugged.

Alice pushed past her and shot for the bedroom door, hollering, "You dirty, filthy cheating fucking bastard!"

Teri spun to watch her friend, unsure of what to do. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught George peeking out from behind the shower. Panicked, Teri gestured in the direction of the front of the apartment, mouthing Go! Hurry! Then, she lifted her hand to her head and mouthed Call me.

"Teri!" Alice was screaming from the bedroom. She emerged into the hallway, her angle preventing her from seeing the bathroom, second bedroom, or George's escape route (should he take it). "A knife? What the fuck is the knife for? Did he--"

"No, no, baby," Teri was pleading. "It's not like that. I was ... it was to cut the ropes. The knots were too tight. I couldn't get loose."

The two continued talking, and whether George heard any of it depended solely upon whether he'd fled and how long it had taken him to do so if he had.

"Get loose from who, George?"

"No! No, baby, George wasn't here."

"But you did send him your address."

Teri hesitated. "Yes. But because I wanted to talk to him about--"

"Who was here...? Teri ... who were you fucking? Who tied you up?

"Just ... a guy I've been seeing."

The conversation shifted to the bedroom as Alice looked for evidence of George, but she wasn't finding anything. The two of them went back and forth for a couple of minutes, as Alice did her best to catch Teri in a lie and Teri did her best to cover her moment of stupidity and naiveté with George.

Eventually things settled down, at which point caught something that Alice had said at the very beginning of her angry assault. "What did you mean by calling George a cheater? Cheating on who ... you?"
 
George finally managed to get his pants on and up as Alice was nosing around the bedroom. What the hell is she so upset about? he wondered. It wasn't like he and Alice had done anything; she'd given him a show, and he'd liked it, and that had been it. She'd wanted him to wear cuffs, he'd declined, she'd more or less yelled at him on the phone, and he'd told her to fuck off. End of list.

While Alice was in the bedroom he took advantage of the moment and slipped out of the bathroom into the other bedroom, which looked very unoccupied. No roommate, George thought. Which made the bone-headed move she'd pulled with him even more bone-headed. He shook his head. Kids; they thought they were immortal, bulletproof...

He was stuck there, though. They were in the hallway, and he would have to use the hallway to leave as Teri had urged him. So he hunkered down by the bed, in a place where if the door swung open it could cover him.

He heard the whole exchange, Teri saying he wasn't here, Alice asking about the knife, and Teri's question: "What did you mean by calling George a cheater? Cheating on who ... you?"

And first and foremost in the front of his mind was: Alice is upset. At Teri. And Alice has a knife... He didn't really think Alice would hurt Teri, but stranger things had been known to happen.

He vacillated. They were in the bedroom, so the hallway was clear; he could leave, should leave. The last thing he needed was to get caught up in some triangle thing. He didn't know what the shape of the Alice/Teri relationship was, but it was complicated, he knew--and complicated was not something he wanted to get tangled up in.

But he was curious, now, about the same thing Teri was curious about. Cheated...how? So he stayed and listened. He moved closer to the bathroom door to hear better, as their voices had lowered.
 
Last edited:
Teri was certain that George would have slipped out, but she heard no evidence of him doing so and was beginning to think that maybe he was still here ... maybe even listening in.

"What do you mean cheated, Alice?"

There was a long silence before Alice answered, "I ... I thought George was going to be ours. Together."

Another pause. "He was. But ... you said--"

"I know what I said, but ... I was angry."

"So ... what are you saying now?"

Another long pause.

Teri broke the silence, "Do you still want to have sex with George?"

The man hiding in the spare bedroom couldn't see it, but the blonde nodded her head.

"You still want to have sex with George ... with me."

Again, there was silence as Alice answered with a nod.

Teri made sure that the hiding man was aware of the answers by saying, "So ... you still want to have a threesome with me and George. So ... how are we going to make that happen ... you know, now that you've come totally unglued and made him think you're a maniac."

"What about you?" Alice snapped. "Ropes, cuffs, knives!"

"I told you, that wasn't Geo--"

"Did you have back up, Teri?" There was a silence. "Was there anyone here to make sure George wasn't some sort of psycho?"

"No! Because my back up was at home sucking down two bottles of wine after telling the man were to have a--"

There was a bit of an ooof sound from Alice slamming into Teri and taking her into a big apologetic hug. "I'm sorry baby. Really."

They spent the next couple of minutes consoling one another and making promises and apologizing and all of the girly stuff women did when they made up with one another.

Then, sure by now that George was listening in on the whole conversation and now needed an escape from the house, Teri said, "Let's get out of here. Go get some ice cream--"

"Frozen yogurt."

"Fine. Frozen yogurt. And we'll come up with a plan to get George back."

They returned to Teri's bedroom, cut loose the ropes around the blonde's ankles, and picked out some comfy pal around clothes. As they headed for the door, Alice asked, "Do you think he'll still want to have sex with us?"

Teri looked back toward the spare bedroom, still thinking George was there and listening in and smiled. "I know he'll want to have sex with me ... but you...? Well, we'll have to text him and find out."
 
Last edited:
George had heard enough to satisfy himself that Alice with the knife wasn't going to hurt Teri. And, in fact, he'd heard much more than that.

His head was swimming as he slipped from the spare bedroom and down the hallway to the living room. Teri had to untangle herself from the restraints, and get dressed, before they went anywhere. He had plenty of time to make an escape. And at that moment, escape was all he was thinking about.

Damn, boy--what have you gotten yourself into? the voice in his head asked. And he had no answer. These two were as strange as any situation he'd ever found himself in. First Alice blatently comes on to him, even as she has a boy-toy hard and waiting for her; then she gets cold feet when he comes to deliver the package; then she texts him to come by but he has to wear handcuffs; when he refuses, she sends him a bitchy message and he tells her to fuck off, figuring that will be the end of it; then Teri wants to see him, and shackles herself to the bed ready and willing to be fucked...

And you fuck her, and beat the hell out of her while you're doing it, the voice chimed in. He flinched, mentally. Yes, that was a mark of Cain he would always carry with him, now. But she comforts him, and then later tells him to call her...in the meantime Alice shows up, and he learns that they want to fuck him together...

Just WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, HERE??

Best you run, boy, and just keep running. Don't look back.

He made it to his car, then stopped. No, this was just too damned weird. He had to try to figure it out, make some sense of it. He trusted his own judgement enough to believe he could get out of whatever was going on with his skin intact. Yes, and you thought you'd never hurt a woman... the voice said.

And there it was: Could he trust himself, any more? Did he even know himself? In twelve years of marriage to a hot-tempered Italian, he had never once even considered raising his hand in anger against her, and they'd had some hellish knock-down drag-out fights; he remembered that only too well. But one moment of overwhelming lust-driven rage, and he had marked a woman with his hands, twice. Did he even know himself? Had he ever known himself, or had it all been an illusion?

But still, he needed to know what was happening, here. His life had been turned upside-down, and he needed to put it straight, again.

A thought occurred to him: Teri had invited him over. What if he just showed up a little late? He walked back to the apartment before he could second-guess himself, and pushed open the front door.

"Teri?" he called. "It's George. Sorry I'm late--I was held up in traffic..."
 
"Teri...? It's George. Sorry I'm late--I was held up in traffic..."

Teri's heart jumped in her chest at the sound of George's voice. In such a sudden panic as she was, it took a moment for his words and the reason behind the falsehood to sink into her brain.

But before she could say anything, Alice was already asking, "What are you doing here...? Why the fuck are you here?"

"Whoa, baby!" Teri said quickly, stepping directly in front of Alice -- who had already to surge angrily toward George -- to take her hand and begin forcing her back deeper into the room. "We just talked about this, Alice. We just decided that we were going to have George--"

"But he's here for you!" Alice growled. "Just you."

"I invited him to talk about trust, remember?" Teri said, whipping out her phone to remind Alice of the text message that had sent her running six blocks across town to get her in the first place. "This was about us, baby ... you ... and me ... and George!"

Alice was glaring past Teri at George, who in her mind was still a cheater for wanting her friend, even though it had been Alice who'd killed the whole threesome thing in the beginning. When she looked into Teri's eyes, though, she softened immediately, her eyes glazing as sobs threatened to begin shaking her chest.

"I'm sorry, Teri," she pleaded. "I'm such a fucking mess."

Teri laughed, "You're still fucking drunk is what you are, baby."

They hugged tightly, and Alice looked past her friend to the man standing at the door, watching the spectacle, and she smiled to him as well. "I'm sorry, George. She's right. I'm drunk."

Alice was, in fact drunk, but that wasn't the reason she'd come unglued, either tonight or early that afternoon. No, Alice had formed an attachment to George that was unusual for even her, and she simply hadn't done well with him not wanting to give her exactly what she'd asked for.

"We okay, baby?"

Alice looked into her friend's face, then kissed her on the lips. "We're okay, baby."

They shared a smile, then another kiss, this one a bit more intimate than simple friends typically did. They stared into one another's eyes for a moment, then Alice leaned in and pressed her mouth to Teri's in a long, erotic kiss to which Teri very much reciprocated.

Over her friend's shoulder, Alice met George's gaze and -- as she began to pull Teri with her back toward the hallway, she lifted a hand into the air and made four gestures to him: the first was her index finger pointing at George; the second was her pointing her thumb back toward her and Teri; the third was her raising her middle finger; and the last was her curling her index finger in invitation for him to follow.

They disappeared into the hallway as Alice turned to lead her lover and friend back to her room...
 
George remained where he stood. The something that had bothered him from the beginning, ever since Alice's vibrator show, snapped into focus.

They were shallow, and self-absorbed. The show with Alice hadn't been about George at all--it had been all about Alice, and her orgasm; yes, Teri had helped jack him off, but she'd been talking about Alice the whole time.

And just tonight; Teri had shackled herself to the bed because she wanted to be fucked. Again, it had nothing to do with George, or if it did, it was just peripheral. And his anger earlier, his rage while fucking her...it was in part because he was trying to break through, trying to get Teri to see him, George, a real live man, not just the instrument or agent of her own pleasure.

What had brought it all together was the way they had talked about 'sharing' him, like he was Alice's new vibrator. Not a single thought about what he might want. Because, you know, sex toys don't have opinions... And then Alice making her hand gestures as if it was all a done deal, and of course he would follow them into the bedroom, because that was what they wanted. Like he had no say in the matter. It's all about them...

As they were already in the hallway, he raised his voice a little so they could hear him. "No, I don't think so."

"I don't take orders, remember? And I don't like being talked about like I'm not in the room."
 
BurningMonkey said:
"I don't take orders, remember? And I don't like being talked about like I'm not in the room."

The girls were almost out of view and out of hearing range when George told them no. Alice stopped their progression, and turned Teri toward the bedroom to respond, "What...? What?"

Teri could see that her friend and lover was about to lose it again. She grasped the redhead and pulled her around to face her -- back to George -- and said, "Hey. Hey! Don't."

"What the fuck?" Alice continued, trying to turn back to face George but unable to as her friend wrapped her arms around her and held her tightly. "We're giving ourselves to him...! We're giving him a fucking threesome! What the fuck's the problem...?"

"Baby, baby...!" Teri tried to calm her friend, even pulling her face closer to her with both hands to kiss her cheek, her lips, her cheek again. Softer, she said, "Let me talk to him. Please, baby."

"Fucker!" Alice hollered back over her shoulder in George's direction before looking back to her friend. In a tone and volume that was only for Teri but still loud enough for George to hear, she asked, "Why doesn't he want us...? Why wouldn't he want us? My God! Every man wants us--"

"I know, baby, I know," Teri was continuing, now pulling her friend back down the hall out of George's view. She was again kissing Alice's lips -- not getting the same result from the redhead -- as she turned her and urged her into the bedroom. "Let me talk to him, baby. Please."

Alice relented and shut the bedroom door behind her, hollering from behind it, "YOU'D BE LUCKY TO HAVE US, FUCKER!"

Teri hesitated outside the door for a moment, then -- with speed that probably surprised George -- headed out of the hall and directly for him asking, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
 
Back
Top