Updating profile

makemewet69

Whisper to me...
I keep clicking edit profile and it keeps taking me to edit email and password. Can anyone help?

It is broken and I do not think it is going to be fixed. The mods said they are in the process of migrating LIT to a new platform and are trying to do so while keeping the site operational.

It is broken and I do not think it is going to be fixed. The mods said they are in the process of migrating LIT to a new platform and are trying to do so while keeping the site operational.

I have been chatting with a woman who really wants to remove a photo of herself from her profile. If what you suggest is accurate, it is irresponsible of the site owners to not allow users to control their profiles.

I have been chatting with a woman who really wants to remove a photo of herself from her profile. If what you suggest is accurate, it is irresponsible of the site owners to not allow users to control their profiles.
Your profile picture is a separate item from your profile and last I tried that still worked.

Your profile picture is a separate item from your profile and last I tried that still worked.

Hey thanks. She did have it as a separate line in her user cp. I don't have that line maybe because I don't have a profile picture.

Good to know. Thanks for the response man.

Back