Self Suck?

Yes. I've mentioned it before. The spine injury had nothing to do with my less than vanilla sexual proclivities.

It was 80% caused by the "immediate traumatic injury", an assault while "on the job", and 20% by existing degenerative disc disease with a proximate cause of my distance running (every step on the pavement, pounds the spine).

"Patient's penchant for auto-fellatio," was not mentioned as a contributing factor in the medical reports....LOL

Yeah, probably not something you'd want on your permanent medical records. :)

Maybe those that still can, can do a podcast, so the rest can enjoy a show, and root him on.

Last edited:
Back in the day when I was young and flexible I could do it. And did it. It was a huge turn on to shoot my cum directly into my mouth or all over my face. Loved doing it. Even made a video... fun times...

Back in the day when I was young and flexible I could do it. And did it. It was a huge turn on to shoot my cum directly into my mouth or all over my face. Loved doing it. Even made a video... fun times...

So what happened to the video?

Back when I was much younger, slimmer and more flexible, I could just about get the tip of my cock in my mouth. It was hard work even then but I soon learned that it was possible to taste my own cum that way.

I have always liked oral sex and this was one way to self satisfy myself in between lovers.

Some 30 years on and nature has taken its toll on my flexibility. Additionally I have gained several pounds which certainly doesn't help matters.

Yes, some mouth-to-cock resuscitation, you might say. :)

If I can drop 15 lbs, I'm quite sure I could do it again, as I'm still pretty flexible.

Yea about 10 or 12 lbs here, but yes some mouth to Cock resuscitation, pics videos or some young stud to teach how

I am flexible, stretch every evening and do yoga getting closer but not there yet.

Too Funny

I dream about doing this at least once a month. Unfortunately, I cannot do it when i’m awake.

I had a series of incredibly detailed and clear dreams three years ago about sucking myself off. I woke up so hard and leaking....Usually my dreams are foggy and lack detail but these so real I could feel every lick and suck. Unfortunately I am no where as flexible as I was in my youth....I could lick the head but not much more.

I keep hoping those detailed dreams would crop up again. It was about a two week period of time and they were just overwhelmingly detailed and erotic.

I told my wife about the dreams and it opened up some interesting play for us....she didn't freak out thank goodness!

60 now when I was a teen trying to get in a girls panties with no luck at one point she said go suck your self your not getting any thing from me. One night looking at my jerk-off magazines thought about what she said. Tried a few times but couldn't reach. One night got on the floor put my legs up on the bed. I had a metal railing that I would pull my self on with legs up on the bed. I kept trying for a few weeks getting closer and closer. Finely able to lick the head and then finely able to get just the head in my mouth. One night was so excited I shot in my mouth made a mess all over my face to. That lead to me being a cocksucker. Of course can't even get close oh being young was fun.

60 now when I was a teen trying to get in a girls panties with no luck at one point she said go suck your self your not getting any thing from me. One night looking at my jerk-off magazines thought about what she said. Tried a few times but couldn't reach. One night got on the floor put my legs up on the bed. I had a metal railing that I would pull my self on with legs up on the bed. I kept trying for a few weeks getting closer and closer. Finely able to lick the head and then finely able to get just the head in my mouth. One night was so excited I shot in my mouth made a mess all over my face to. That lead to me being a cocksucker. Of course can't even get close oh being young was fun.
Great story. Do you wish you still could ?

Tried to repeat my self sucking experience the other day.... just the idea of it kept me horny the whole day, tried three times, came three times hard all over my face and into my mouth.

Unfortunately not from self sucking though, was only able to jerk off, just not flexible enough any longer. Really wish I could loose the extra pounds and suck myself again to coming down my throat.

Turns me on immensely, the idea of sucking myself off while being exposed, legs spread, open, vulnerable, for everyone to see...

You have to keep trying. Do exercises stretching will help a lot. Your experiment the other day sounds hot.

Its been 2 months since I posted last and not one new post since then, this thread is dead.

Self suck

Many years ago I had a dream I sucked my own cock. I woke up with wet shorts, and the urge to suck a real cock. Still haven't been able to act on the urge yet.

Many years ago I had a dream I sucked my own cock. I woke up with wet shorts, and the urge to suck a real cock. Still haven't been able to act on the urge yet.
Why not? I know I never have any trouble finding a nice one to suck.

can't now

Back in my teens when I was still a virgin use to jerk-off a lot. One day I came in my hand looking at the cum started wondering what it taste like but lost the nerve to taste it. One day after a long edging I tasted the pre-cum and liked it. But after I shot my load lost the urge to like my cum. Then one day thought about what a dick tasted like. I tried and tried to lick the head but couldn't. I put my legs over my head opened my mouth wide tongue out and shot right in my mouth. Thats when I found out pre-cum is sweet but cum is salty and bitter plus the texture is different. I swallowed it all. I wanted to lick my cock so I came up with a way to do it. It took about 6 weeks but finely was able to get my lips around the tip. I would sit on the floor feet up on the bed. I would sit up and grab the metal railing that the mattress sat on. I would pull my self and bounce to stretch everything out. Use to do it everyday till one day my tongue licked my piss slit. About a week latter of trying, I got my lips on the piss slit. Then a few weeks latter was able to get the helmet between my lips. After that would cum in my mouth everyday like that till I finely sucked my best buddy off. Now would even come close age and body fat.

Never have I

Ever been flexible enough to suck my own cock. I tried many times even during my most flexible years in martial arts. I could stick my tongue out and just lick the head but was unable to go further. :( It was good to be able to snake my tongue just inside my little hole and lick the precum. Many times after that Id jerk off the when I was about to cum, roll up into position, sticking my tongue inside my hole and let the cum squirt down my tongue and into my mouth. YUM! :D:heart:

Back in my teens when I was still a virgin use to jerk-off a lot. One day I came in my hand looking at the cum started wondering what it taste like but lost the nerve to taste it. One day after a long edging I tasted the pre-cum and liked it. But after I shot my load lost the urge to like my cum. Then one day thought about what a dick tasted like. I tried and tried to lick the head but couldn't. I put my legs over my head opened my mouth wide tongue out and shot right in my mouth. Thats when I found out pre-cum is sweet but cum is salty and bitter plus the texture is different. I swallowed it all. I wanted to lick my cock so I came up with a way to do it. It took about 6 weeks but finely was able to get my lips around the tip. I would sit on the floor feet up on the bed. I would sit up and grab the metal railing that the mattress sat on. I would pull my self and bounce to stretch everything out. Use to do it everyday till one day my tongue licked my piss slit. About a week latter of trying, I got my lips on the piss slit. Then a few weeks latter was able to get the helmet between my lips. After that would cum in my mouth everyday like that till I finely sucked my best buddy off. Now would even come close age and body fat.
Great Story. Maybe you will help encourage others. I had the head and have tasted my cum and it is salty.

Back