What's Crossing Your Mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’d they say?

Ha, they told me what a beautiful cock I have :rolleyes: IDK, it was 25 years ago. I think we just joked and chatted about what they were doing.

It wasn't bad. It sure beats worrying about birth control and additional cost of kids. No question.
 
Y'all got me singing

🎶 once I was swimming 'cross Turtle Creek, man, them snappers all around my feet. Sure was hard swimming 'cross that thing with both hands holding my dingalingaling...

Everybody now...

🎶
 
The one time i was with a guy who had been snipped, he pulled out because he'd had partners who thought cum was gross and they didnt want it inside of them.

😒


HE PULLED OUT. I'm still not over it.
 
My ex wanted it done at 18. No one would do it. He still swears till the end of time it was the worst thing that ever happened to him that no one would honor his decision. He finally found someone to do it when we were in our early 20s. He has never regretted it for a second.

I actually had what I swear is a decent idea for a female version which is a permanent but reversible female birth control device. I just dont know how to go about running it by someone who would know how to go about getting it made and tested and whatnot..
( wouldnt be a first... when I was in the 6th grade I was MERICLESSLY teased because I took my backpack which was a solid 50 lbs and strapped it to a collapsible rolling luggage tote with a bungie cord. I carted my backpack on rollers around for a year cause I was tiny. I weighed 90lbs and had enough of it when my backpack fell over my head when I was trying my shoe.... Now rolling backpacks built on the exact same premise are ****everywhere*** ffs.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Most sexist book I ever read was " Taming of the Shrew ". I've never saw a message worse than that for society
 
Just don't walk. Nothing in the world is more re-assuring then 'basic movement is going to hurt a lot'



Alright, I'm going to put more stock in this peas thing

My two cents.. when I had my tubes tied they called it a 'band-aid' surgery, was cleared to go back to work the next day. Walking almost killed me for a couple of days at work.

Peas, have two bags so you always have one frozen and ready to go! I had cancer surgery that required them to cut a small portion of my skull and replace it.. Peas were a blessing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top