New Lit writer having trouble classifying stories

sinfuldeeds

Virgin
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Posts
18
Reviews for first story? :)

I hadn't intended to ask for reviews, since this is my first story, I didn't use an editor, and I have already found errors. However I seem to have asked a question in the wrong forum - this one. So since I have this post here, I might as well edit and use it!

My name: Sinfuldeeds
Name of Story: Call Me Daddy Ch. 01
Category: Incest. Also contains elements of BDSM. It IS rough, so be warned if that is not something you are into.

So I wrote an incest story - primarily a stroker. There are hints of future plot though, particularly a changing of atittudes the two main characters will have towards each other by the end of the tale.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?url=call-me-daddy-ch-01

Thank you all for your time!
 
Last edited:
That's actually me lol. i posted it here first accidentally. Then converted this post to something more appropriate for this forum and reposted my question to Authors Hangout.
 
Do you know what categories the storyline could mutate into? If the story is primarily incestuous, it would stay in Incest-Taboo. If the incest takes a background role in the future, it may be suitable to post in another category. That could expand (or at least mix) your readership. My THE BOOK OF RUTH series started mainly incestuous but has a couple of Erotic Couplings chapters (one in progress) before returning to Incest. I hopefully pull in readers from both niches. I get good scores, anyway. :D
 
With my incest storyline I think it will always be incest classified. I just finished the rough draft of my second chapter and in involves bdsm, mild exhibitionism,mild group sex (double penetration), interracial, and reluctance. But it still involves incest, so will stick to incest classification for now.

I haven't completed the first chapter of my second series yet, but the first chapter will involve little else sexually except straight sex between 2 consenting adults. There will be extremely mild reluctance, but it is hardly noticeable. I think for the second series I may go to an editor and ask for their advice on the classification as well. Though my first instinct is to put the first chapter into Erotic Couplings. Afterwards....who knows? *shrugs*

That series might be much more split up classification-wise. I wasn't aware that you could put different chapters of the same story in different categories. That would definitely help.

Thanks for all the help here, even if I did post the question originally in the wrong forum xD
 
Back
Top