virginity:to the highest bidder

Danny was so caught in the moment, kissing her, touching her, advancing further than he ever intended, or thought she would want him to. He felt her squirming in his lap, grinding into him. That may have not been her intent, but it was the impact, he got more aroused with each little wiggle.

She finally broke the kiss, and hopped up, she was serious, if not angry, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." She shook her head, she did not say what he thought she would, “First about the money, I accept but I will only take what I need which is 500.000, but I have one catch, I sold my virginity, you are and will accept it.... also this is important, I know I made a lot of rules, but if I am going to take your money you are going to get your moneys worth... so anything you want you get, absolutely anything, except sharing I won’t share... everything and anything else is open, that’s the only way this deal will work.”

He sat there, his jaw was open, "What are you saying Rose? You will only take some of my money, if I take your virginity?" She nodded yes, “First about the money, I accept but I will only take what I need which is 500.000, but I have one catch, I sold my virginity, you are and will accept it.... also this is important, I know I made a lot of rules, but if I am going to take your money you are going to get your moneys worth... so anything you want you get, absolutely anything, except sharing I won’t share... everything and anything else is open, that’s the only way this deal will work.”

He saw the vulnerability in her eyes, and he melted. She laid across his lap, and he slid the towel up over her firm perfect bottom. He teased her for a second, "Hmmm, $500,000 for this, that seems fair" and he gave her a little spank on her bare bottom, the electricity he felt shoot through his body was incredible, "Mmmm, I liked that, and he gave her a firmer spank.

He needed to be serious, so he stopped and just rubbed her bare bottom, "Okay, we can do that, I guess...no, I would be honored...and it isn't just because of the auction...well it sort of is...I didn't just pay all that money to save your mother...I did it for you...I couldn't stand the idea of somebody taking...anybody taking your virginity...I wanted it to be me...but I have to ask you the same question...if it wasn't for the auction...would you have ever considered...wanted me to be the first?"

If her Danny only knew how long she had waited for this moment, how many times she had wanted him to kiss her, well he would be suprised to say the least, she had always hid her feelings for him very well. She wanted him but she needed to get things out in the open, and she was going to do just that. She couldn't help but grind against him, she needed to feel him against her. He felt so right to her, or maybe it was just because she had longed for this moment for so long.

She told him finally what was on her mind, she got everything off of her chest and she had to admit she felt alot better for it, she needed this and maybe part of her was using this auction as a excuse, maybe something good was going to come from this auction, cause she was sure without it she knew this probably would never have happened, for one Danny was family and she knew he felt the same with her, he was one of her very best friends maybe even more so then Jamie, and she didn't ever want to ruin any of that.

She was worried now Danny looked partly stunned and maybe mortified she wasn't quite sure. She nodded her head about accepting his money on her terms. She was adamant about what she wanted and how this was going to work.

She bit her lip rather shyly as she looked at him, softly and seriously. She took a deep breath and laid flat on his lap, was she really doing this, yes she was she needed this wanted this, she needed to give herself to him completely. When she felt him slip the towel over her perfectly toned ass, she felt goosebumps along her entire body. She waited partly in anticipation and partly in wonder. When he lightly spanked her she sighed a little, and then he spanked her a little firmer, she had expected more...but maybe Danny was worried..she wasn't sure.

When he stopped and stared to speak she could her the serious tone he carried. He guessed...he guessed, it was either yes or no she didn't want to force him into anything he didn't want. She thought about his question, she had to answer honestly she never could lie to Danny. "it's always been you. " she said thoughtfully. "Danny if you don't want to we dont have to, I don't want to pressure you... But I can't go off of a guess... I want to know, now you can say no. " she said softly and started to get up.

"it's always been you...Danny if you don't want to we dont have to, I don't want to pressure you... But I can't go off of a guess... I want to know, now you can say no" As she started to get up, he realized how poorly he had answered her question, made her feel special, his uncertainty over how she felt about him, had made it sound like he was unsure about her. He caught her, and put her back down, holding her in place on his lap.

He realized what a horrible job he had done at answering her question, letting her know how special she was to him, so he started over, he told her everything. "Rose, it is not I guess in terms of me. When I first saw you, the first night I was back, I couldn't believe how beautiful you were. But you were teh same sweet Rose, just grown up into a killer woman's looks. I tried to fight my attraction, I thought of how I had helped raise you, my relationship with you and Jamie. I love you both like sisters, but there is more than that with you. I just didn't want to admit it, as I didn't think you would feel the same".

He swallowed and licked his lips, she started to get up, but he kept her pinned on his lap. "When I found out that you would have this auction, sell your virginity, it drove me crazy, but not just because I didn't want you to do that, sell yourself, but because I knew I wanted to be the one, should be the one. Not just one night, but I want to see what we could be like." He stopped and took a deep breath, he hoped she liked what she was hearing, but it didn't matter, it was the truth. " but I need you to know something, there is other stuff, I have urges sometimes..." He rubbed her bare bottom, squeezing it, "...fantasies of controlling a woman, not hurting her, her submitting to me, letting me spank her, take ownership, and pleasure her, take her, in ever y way possible. I don't know why I fantasize about this, but I know eventually I will want to do this to you, and I don't want to take your virginity, and then not be able to stay faithful to you...because I need to satisfy this need". He was squeezing her ass playing with it...God he wanted to spank it...but he couldn't, not unless he knew she would be okay...and what woman would be okay?

She shouldn't have pushed him so hard, the last thing she wanted, was to be rejected.. Cause for her this was so much more then the auction. She started to get up, even if she was slightly embarresed she definitely understood, and she wasn't the type to beg. Even if at the moment all she wanted to do was beg. When he grabbed her he pulled her back down onto his lap. She sighed her heart racing against her chest.

She waited the silence was deafening as she waited and wondered what was going to happen next. She listened carefully as she felt a little awkward laying in his lap but she made no attempt to move either. She blushed at the mention of him calling her beautiful, was that why he had stopped coming around so often, she shook those thoughts out of her mind. Her face turned red, when she heard him mention that she was the same sweet Rose.. Did he still think of her like a kid. She listened to everything he had to say carefully. She smiled when he told her, it was more with her. Oh Danny she thought to herself, if he only knew how long she had waited for this moment, she had wanted him since she was 14 years old.

She started to get up once more but he kept her pinned on his lap and continued to talk. She nodded her head, she wished she had never had the idea of this stupid auction. She knew what they could be like together, she had only imagined it a thousand times before. She heard him take a deep breath and she knew he was struggling just as much as she had, to say the things he was feeling. She bit her lip as he said the next words very carefully, she heard his words oh Danny my handsome sweet Danny, seems they shared the same fantasies. "You wouldn't have to be unfaithful, don't you see Danny that I would do anything for you, with you. " She said Breathlessly. "Seal the deal Danny." She said showing that she was willing to do anything for him, and with him.

He had already decided, now would not be the day he took her virginity, but take it, he would. He wanted to give her the opportunity to have a night, candlelight, a special dinner, wine, romance, and share that moment which can only happen once. She wanted him, her words were clear, perhaps she had known this for a long time, perhaps he had too, but because of their relationship and their individual relationships they had not been willing to listen to their heart, or too scared of hurting those relationships to take the action they both so wanted. Hell, maybe this auction had been a good thing, it had forced Danny to take action, and it had forced Rose to voice her long hel feelings.

The question was what to do now, they both were in a fervor, the sexual energy was strong, and her words weren't just sweet, they were inherently submissive, "You wouldn't have to be unfaithful, don't you see Danny that I would do anything for you, with you". Was she flaming his darker flames intentionally, he would let it play, watch her reactions. He pressed her down, he now rubbed her ass with intent, raw lust, he raised his hand, Slap. It had been slightly stronger than the first, "Rose I want you to be mine", SLap, SLAp, SLAP. The marks started to show, his cock was so hard he thought it might burst, her slit was glistening, and he ran this thumb up and down it, as he rubbed out the marks.

She squirmed, wiggled, had let out a little gasp, on the last hard spank. But she arched her perfect little bottom up, as if asking for more. He smiled, did they share the same kinks. he hoped they did. He was not a Dom, he was an alpha who liked to control, and wanted a woman who wanted to give him that control. Trust him to take command, but know his goal was her pleasure, to let them play out their fantasies and give them both what they craved...sexual fulfillment beyond their wildest dreams.

Her reaction emboldened him, hardened him, in the best possible way, fuck he was turned on. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, three hard spankings, they were both breathing hard, he wanted to keep going, to own her, maker her his, but had to check, breathing hard he leaned down, kissed her on the back of the neck and whispered in her ear "Rose, are you okay, do you want me to continue?"

She wanted nothing more than to be able to read his mind at this moment, to know exactly what he was thinking. She was still in his lap, she was dying of anticipation. She had finally admitted her feelings for him, well almost, she wanted to tell him she was in love with him, but she just wasn't ready to admit that, she didn't know if she could deal with him not feeling the same way, this was simply just physical attraction to him, and she completely understood that. Maybe she thought to herself, his feelings could in time develop into love for her, not like a sister but much more, or maybe that was just wishful thinking.

She told him exactly what she wanted to, she would submit completely to him, there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him. She wanted this, needed this, she was in a fever on fire for him. His hand rubbing her firm Ass made her shiver all over, and before she could brace herself, she felt the sharp slap against her Ass, as she jumped but didn't try and get away..she wanted more. Hearing him say that he wanted her to be his, only made her want him that much more. She found herself become wet for him, sure it hurt but after the first sting of pain was gone, then came a intense feeling of pleasure.

She didn't think she could possibly be any hotter, she needed more. She couldn't help but arch her back her ass rising as if begging for more. If he only knew how long she had waited for this.

She answered with her body rather than her voice, arching her back, pushing her gorgeous tight ass up toward him. He couldn't believe this is where last night had ended up. She was perfect in so many ways, and he didn't just mean her ass, although....Mmmmm. He was rubbing it, enjoying it, feeling both privileged and emboldened. He let his his thumb slide down her crack and down her slit. Her arousal was obvious and he enjoyed feeling the wetness and warmth emanating from her pussy.

He rubbed up and down, first playing with her outer folds and then sliding his thumb just inside. "I see my girl is enjoying her spanking". SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, three more hard smacks, and then he again rubbed the spankings in, and then slid one then two fingers inside and let his fingers gently fuck her. It felt so good to have his fingers inside her, she was so tight, he realized it would take all of his will power not to take her virginity right now. Her body wiggling and moaning to his touch, he had to stop and slow down.

He released her and pulled her up to sit on his lap. "Rose, I am honestly glad you started this whole auction process, as I don't know if I would have ever had the guts to show you how much I want you....but I want you to know, this isn't just me physically desiring you, I wouldn't take your virginity if that is all it was. You are exactly what I want in every way".

With that he pulled her into him and kissed him, letting his tongue slide into her open mouth, tongues dancing, embracing, kissing passionately. He let his hand slide up to where the towel was still amazingly connected, and he slid his finger down and released the tie letting it fall to the floor. "I don't think we need this do we?" It was boiling hot in the room, but neither of them wanted it to stop. He picked her up, in his arms and layed her onto her bed. He pulled his t-shirt off, "I promise we won't make love, yet, but I do want to enjoy you a bit..."

She couldn't help herself, she wasn't holding back she wanted Danny to know what she wanted, and what she needed from him... she just didn't know if she could wait for the whole wine her and dine her type of deal, she wanted him now.. but she didn't want to ruin the moment by saying so. She knew or felt he must be thinking the same thing or at least she had hoped he was thinking the same thing. She had wanted this for so long, imagining him, imagining this... this moment with him.. sure it hadn't been the best of ways to go about this, but if she hadn't done this auction neither of them would have ever admitted to having any type of feelings for the other person.

She didn't want him to stop...ever.. she knew now that she would never have enough of Danny. She let out the smallest gasp, when he started touching down farther and farther, she closed her eyes for a moment and just enjoyed the sensations he was bringing her. Her breathing was heavy and it was so quiet in the room, all you could hear was there rapid breathing and heartbeats. She bit her lip when he slipped his thumb inside of her, god she was wet, soaked would actually be a better word for what she was.

She blushed a little at his words, but said nothing only smiled. When she felt the next three slaps on her tight ass, and then he softly massaged where he had slapped she moaned, and then got a little louder as he started finger fucking her slowly. She didn't want to wait for him to take her, she needed him... but she was to scared to admit that to him, the last thing she wanted was to ruin the moment they were having after all. Her heart was pounding and her head was spinning and all she could think is that she wanted and needed more from him.

She felt a little disappointed when he released her and sat her up in his lap, she wondered if it showed on her face. She looked at him as he spoke, his words were sweet and sincere and they meant the world to her... but she wanted to continue, not talk they would have plenty of time for that.. she couldn't function at the moment, he had no idea how hot and turned on she was.. how needy she was... maybe it was best he had stopped, she didn't think she would be able to keep herself from having him.

"Me too." Was all she could say. She leaned into his kiss, she needed him, she needed to taste him and she did, she put all she had into that kiss, her tongue searching for his, tasting him, drinking from him.. and all she could think was more, please give me more. She smiled when he took his finger and unhooked her towel and it pooled to the floor around them. She giggled and shook her head no. It was still hot in her small apartment although his sister had turned the air on before she left.. but this was a different type of hot she thought to herself.

She looked softly into his eyes when he picked her up then gently laid her on the bed. She bit her lip, and sucked in a breath when he pulled his t-shirt off, god he was so fucking sexy... to sexy.. she knew she wouldn't be able to wait, and you could see the conflict in her eyes.

His shirt off, he longed to be with her, naked, on top of her, underneath her, have her in every way possible. She was on her back, but he could see the fire in her eyes, but no more than his. How long had he coveted her, he didn't want to think about it as he knew the beginnings of his attraction were before they were appropriate to be so.

He slid his shorts off his body and his rock hard cock, all 7 plus inches stood out perpendicular to his body. Purple and swollen, he was hard, thick and wanting, needing her to satisfy him too. He slid in next to her, sliding his thigh over her, the head of his cock, an inch, no more than her pursed and glistening opening. He came over her, her head sliding under his right forearm, his left hand caressing her breast, he once again kissed her, sliding his tongue in, tasting each other, tongues hungry, needy and enjoying this coupling they so desired.

Danny's heart was pounding, he was feeling passion that was almost beyond his ability to control. God, why had he waited, why had it taken this for him to step up, and show her how much he cared. He didn't acknowledge the word, it was too scary and had implications that he would soon treasure, but was just now fully realizing, but he was in love with her, always had been, and he was the right man for her, and in his heart he knew that no one could ever make him feel or want them like he felt about Rose.

As they kissed, their bodies started to grind, it wasn't forced or calculated, it was natural, like hydrogen and oxygen naturally connecting to make water, there were forces of nature at work here, pushing them together. He wanted to wait, I need to make this special for her, but how do I stop, I am right there, I feel her wetness against the tip of my cock, my body bucks, I can't control it. I try to pull back, but my cock finds her opening again, "God Rose, help me stop, I want you so much, I am not sure I have the strength, not to make love to you now....help me make this special for you, help me stop...."

Just seeing him half naked was enough to send her senses into overdrive, she wanted more... She needed more she just had to figure out a way to tell him that. She looked at him her gaze hot and lingering for more, it was evident how much she wanted him. She wished she would have told him her feelings long before now, but she had just been to scared. Her breath caught in her throat when he pulled his shorts off and his cock sprung free, it proved he was a more magnificent man.

So many thoughts were going through her mind at the same time, and she didn't know how to control them all. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest, could feel how hot her body was. When he came over top of her and settled her body against his, she sighed, he felt so good against her skin. She closed her eyes and savoured the moment when his lips found hers once more, and there tongues danced against one anothers. She never knew she could feel so good in her life. She wanted this, she didn't want him to hold back, she didn't want him to over think everything.

She didn't admit all of her feelings to him, it was to soon and at the same time she was to afraid of getting hurt. The more they kissed, the more she wanted, the more she needed from him. She could feel his cock so close to her tight pussy as she moaned and little. She opened her eyes and looked at him gently when he spoke. "Danny I don't want to stop you... I want you to make love to me now, I need it please." she was practically begging yet she didn't care.

Danny was in a state of torment, but it was wonderful lust filled torment. He could feel his cock right there, and deep down he knew that they would not be leaving this bed until he had taken her sweet virginity. However, they had barely touched each other. He wanted to explore and edge, feel his hands, mouth and tongue on her and feel hers on him. If this was it, it would not be a qick wham bam thank you mame, it would be sensual and wonderful.

He bent over her and kissed her. He felt her arms come up around him, pulling him in, her mouth opening, their lips clasping, sealed tight, tongues attacking. He was moaning, their bodies grinding, almost consumating their relationship from the magnetic pull of her wet cunt for his hard cock.

Her legs were open, her pussy glistened in the morning light. So wet, so needy, he reached down and cupped it in his strong hand. He gently squeezed and her moans became loud and urgent. He slid two fingers inside, and began rubbing up and down her slit. She was so wet, and so sexy. His cock ached in need of her touch. The kissing was frenetic, she pushed her mound hard up into him, and two fingers drove inside, his thumb working her clit feverishly. Her nipples like razers her chest flush, he knew she was close, “Come to me Rose, vome to your Danny...”

She understood why Danny wanted to wait, but at the same time couldn't he see this was romantic, she didn't need some grand gesture all she needed was here and now. She had never wanted anything more then what she wanted in this moment and that was him, and she knew she would probably never feel this way again. It was a simple act really, trying not to touch one another, and just kiss and let there naked bodies test the waters, so to speak.

She was breathing so heavy, she was so very hot for him... hotter then she had ever been in her entire life.. and she needed more. She was in a frenzy and she was trying so hard to control that frenzy. When he bent to kiss her, she leaned into his kiss, and gave him a kiss, she was sure could set a forest on fire and yet she wouldn't have noticed. She wrapped her arms around him, she needed him closer, she wanted to feel his skin against her own bare skin, needed to search for his tongue with her own, needed to taste him, devour him.

His moaning only made her want him that much more and she knew, by the way he touched her, kissed her, moaned that he had wanted her just as much. She was spreading her legs more for him, and she was wet, she was so, so wet for him, and she wanted him to know, clearly he had to know just how bad she wanted him. She gasped when he reached down and touched her virgin folds. When he gently squeezed her pussy, she pushed forward, more she thought she needed more.

When he slid his two fingers inside and then rubbed up and down her slit, she thought she might explode right then and there. She was so ready for him, so needy. She found herself reaching for his cock she wanted to feel his flesh stroke him, then she wanted to beg him to take her. Oh god she thought, oh god more please give me more. She was so close, she wanted this, needed this, craved it.. and she found herself giving in and letting go as her orgasm raked through her entire body.

When she finally recovered she looked at Danny... "Please don't make me wait.. I want you now... please." She practically all but got down on her knees and begged him to take her.

He felt her cum, in his hand, her quiver and her body absorb and enjoy all he did to her. Her entire body shook with the cutest little whimper. He watched her, he loved her, and he realized this was romantic, magic. They were both experiencing a revelation, they had tried so hard to bury this, ignore their feelings, their urges and today was the epiphony they had needed. Her body tensing and releasing, trusting, and so clearly wanting more.

Almost immediately those sweet eyes looked up at him, "Please don't make me wait.. I want you now... please." She didn't want candlelight, or a fine dinner. They could and would enjoy those things later and many times over. But how many times do you find the love of your life, have that moment together, and have the opportunity to consummate that moment. "You don't have to beg Rose, I want you even more than you want me".

He was right there, the tip of his cock at her opening, her lips pursed, almost sucking him in. All it took was a minor thrust and his tip was inside, he felt the risistance and saw her wince. "Trust me Rose, it won't hurt long". Danny pushed through, took her virginity. She squealed his name, and he stopped, but then he felt her hips curl into him. She was not stopping she wanted more, and so did he. Getting up on his knees for leverage, he began to slowly thrust his large cock in and out of his Rose".

*******​

Out in the hallway they heard it all, well she was no longer a virgin. The timing was less important now. They left the apartment building and got back into their cars, calling thier masochistic boss. "Sir we have some unfortunate news..."

She couldn't deny her feelings for him anymore, she had been wanting and waiting for him for so long and she would do whatever it took to have him, she knew there would be obstacles, but he was worth all of them. She felt her orgasm rack through her entire body, as she moaned and shook from the sensations. She knew if she had to she would get on her knees and beg for him to take her. She couldn't wait anymore she needed him, she had needed him for so long. For fucks sake Danny she thought to herself just take me.

She couldn't resist asking for what she wanted, her eyes needy and wanting. She didn't care that she was begging, for once in her life she didn't care what anyone thought, she wanted him and she would have him. She didn't want to wait for some romantic candlelit dinner or soft music all she wanted and needed was him here and now. She knew he wanted to make things perfect for her, but to her this was perfect. She was grateful that Danny was going to be her first, she couldn't have imagined another man taking her virginity.

She shook her head, there was no way in hell, he wanted her more than she wanted him. She bit her lip, and waited, she was nervous but she knew Danny would never intentionally hurt her. She felt him thrust towards her, his tip going on and stopping at her barrier, as she winced slightly. She heard his words and breathed deeply nodding her head, she trusted him. She felt him push through and she cried out. She then screamed out his name, and curled towards him, her pussy contracting against his cock. She didn't pull away she needed this, she needed him.

"Fuck." She squealed out, begging him not to ever stop.

Slow, steady he slid in and out of her, so, good, Her pussy gripped him tightly, but her wetness, made it so tight and oh so pleasurable. Grinding, their bodies dancing in a perfect rhythm of lust and desire, he drove in and out, over and over. Her legs wrapped around him locking him in, and as their passion rose, so did the intensity of their lovemaking, of their fucking.

"Oh Rose, my God, I can't believe how good you feel, so perfect!" Grinding and thrusting, lost in the passion of the moment. He lifted up and pounded her back down, "YES DANNY" and she pushed him through the roof, up he went and with her legs clasped she went with him, up her pelvis and ass completely off the bed, and then POUND, THRUST he drove her back down in sexual bliss. Up, down, up, down, pound, pound, pound, they went at it, fucking like animals, fucking like lovers, too bodies that ached and performed with a desire neither had ever felt before.

"Yes, Rose, yes....oh god, I LOVE YOU", he hesitated for a moment, they looked into each other's eyes, wide eyed. Had he really said that, yes, he had, and he meant it, he felt it with every part of him, he was crazy about her, and he wanted to let her know, now, as they made love for the first time....

*******​

They called their boss and he was angry, how dare she ruin his plan! She had been his virgin to have, he should have just fucking bought her. He felt the rage smouldering inside, he was psychotic, but in his mind she had purposefully deceived him. No woman could do that, he was the master, the master of all. She would be punished, punished severely, that insolent little bitch, how dare she give someone else HIS virginity.

His direction to his men was clear. "Once he leaves, the first time she exits that apartment grab her...Do not fuck this up or head's will roll!". His lieutenant gulped, he knew his boss was pissed, and he did not want to face his wraith.

She was still very tight, but her wetness, and the slickness of his hard cock going in and out of her made her nice and slick. She couldn’t hold back her moans, she couldn’t hold back how hot Danny had made her, she wondered why in the hell she hadn’t waited so long, nothing had ever made her feel better, but she knew why she waited, she was waiting on Danny. She needed to feel him deeper and deeper inside of her, she wanted to give him all of herself and that’s just what she did, she wrapped her legs tightly around him, and pulled him in deeper, the feel of his cock deep inside of her making her moan louder and louder, she could feel her fingers digging into his back.

Hearing his words, only turned her on that much more, if he only knew, but she just couldn’t function any words at the moment, wouldn’t be able to articulate them, aside from screaming out his name. He started to really fuck her, just like she needed, as she moaned and moaned more and more begging over and over for him to never stop. She was close, so fucking close, god she needed and wanted more, she never wanted this night to end. HEaring him scream out that he loved her, she lost all control of her senses, she came unglued beneath him, cumming like a freight train, so intense, so powerful as she screamed his name over and over.

She thought about his words of love, and she wondered had he said them because he meant them or because he was making love to her.

Outside they had no idea what was going on all that mattered to either of them was here and now.

He hadn't said it because of the moment, it was perhaps the most honest and vulnerable statement he had ever made. He heard her whimper, her moans, her legs tighten around him, pulling him ever deeper inside of her. Danny was well endowed, but it didn't matter, she was obviously so aroused he wasn't hurting her an her body just craved more of him. It became an out of body experience, as he watched them, she was so beautiful, and he had never wanted to be anywhere, do anything, as he felt with her, right now, right here.

They had major things to discuss, where exactly they went form here. In his mind, this was it, it would be he and Rose going forward, they would figure out the financials, the care for her mother, but they were a team, and she was his, or he sure hoped that was trued. He grinded and thrusted into her, he was so close and he panicked,"'Rose you aren't on the pill are you?" Her legs did not release, was she even listening to him? "Rose, Rose, we do not have any protection, and I can't hold back...your body...you...feel so incredible...I have to cum...you need to let me go...or I am going to come inside of you"

She loved him more than she ever thought possible, he had no idea just how much, she could see a future with him...and yet that scared her at the same time, she wanted him and needed him, but she didn't ever want to depend on him, she wasn't that type of girl. He was pushing her to the brink of no return, and she didn't know if she wanted to return. Danny was big, there was no doubt about that but she wanted him deep inside of her, she just couldn't get enough...and she didn't want to, she wanted this she wanted more. She had never been happier than at this moment... And she couldn't get enough of her Danny, hers all hers she thought to herself.

She knew they had so much to talk about, but right now all that mattered was here and now. She gave into her passion into her lust, he had been her first and she knew she wanted him to be her last, even though that scared her to death. She was moaning uncontrollably and she barely made out anything that Danny had to say, she was so close teetering on the edge needing to cum, not caring about anything else aside from her and Danny's pleasure. Finally, it clicked what he was asking her, yet part of her couldn't respond, she was so damn close. She could feel it rising more and more.

She didn't release her legs, she didn't know if part of her was just lost to her carnal pleasures, or if she just didn't want to think about any of that. She pondered letting him cum inside of her, she hadn't been on the pill didn't really see a reason to, she had planned on it after the auction, but this had all happened so suddenly. She took a deep breath let him cum in her or stop, she didn't want to stop, ”Please Danny just cum, I need you to cum with me, I can't wait, I can't hold back anymore, cum with me, please cum with me.” She moaned out, her nails digging into his back, pulling him in showing him how close she was.

She didn't let go, she didn't answer with words, she let her body tell him. 'Don't leave Danny, enjoy this together, come with me, and in me". He kissed her, loved her, and he let himself go. Pistoning up and down, driving in so deep so good, the walls of her pussy gripping him, calling to him, almost begging him to feed her, fill her womb, let her be the woman who has pleased her man and own his offering. He felt her grip him, "Oh Rose", and he drove, pounded, POUnded, POUNDED, his cock head bumping into her cervix and just enjoyed her, trying to hold on until he felt her quiver, her cunt's sudden grip, her body spasm, and he responded. Cock twitch, balls cinched, muscles tense from head to toe an his body fired, an entire body orgasm, the most intense he had ever felt or imagined. His body convulsed and he fired rope after powerful rope, into the woman he loved, the woman he had always known should be his, and the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, making love, having children, and growing old together...

He was in such a state of post orgasmic euphoria, that he didn't hear the rustling in the hall, but he was still on top of her, still inside her when he heard the door burst open, and the three men in masks bounded in. Danny tried to respond, but he was hardly in a position or physical state to handle the situation. He scrambled off Rose, and turned, but that was the last thing he remembered, as a crushing blow struck the back of his head, a bright white light and then nothing. He never saw them grab Rose, nor did they see as they applied the chloroform and put her in sweats and carried her out. Within two minutes of bursting in, they had Rose sealed in the back of the BMW. They thought of stopping, cleaning her up a bit, how would the Master respond to this girl that he had hoped to enjoy being dropped at his feet and then seeing the cum of that man running down her thighs.

She couldn't hold back, she just couldn't and she didn't she let her entire body go she was his, to do with as he pleased and there was no turning back now, no thinking of consequences. She had never spoken truer words than the ones she had spoken to him. She loved the taste of his lips pressed tightly against her own as she moaned loudly against his mouth. She was so close, she could feel ecstasy coming, taking her away, she could feel her pussy contracting against his cock, as he drove in and out of her, as they moaned and groaned together, she could feel her pussy tightening against him as she screamed out more. She just couldn't take anymore, she needed him, needed them to cum together, she didn't think of becoming pregnant, his sister, the past or the future all that mattered was here and now.

Oh, fuck yes she groaned out when they both started to lose senses of there bodies as they just gave in to the lust and the need to cum, the need to become one together. She was at a loss, her body was quivering and shaking and she was trying to come back down to earth when the door burst open and their men is a mask barged into her apartment. She could feel Danny trying to scramble as he pulled quickly out of her. She screamed when they struck Danny over the head, she didn't even care that they were coming for her, or towards her rather all that mattered to her was that her Danny was okay, she tried to get to him before they grabbed her and then everything suddenly went black... Oh but what they didn't know was that Danny had lots of friends and that rose was a fighter.

Even in her subconscious, she could feel the car or truck or vehicle pull off... But then nothingness plagues her.

Huh? Cobwebs....pain...oh God his head hurt...foggy...very foggy...he was concussed, badly concussed. He tried to get up...stumbled and fell. Dizzy...so very, very dizzy.

What happened? More cobwebst, "OH JESUS, ROSE!" Her remembers being surprised, turning around, then nothing. But they had come in her door, maybe hadn't known he was here, but sure as hell were her for her. "Rose? Rose?" Definitely not here. "Oh God, no...no, No, NOOOOO!

He screams out to no one but himself. He looks down at his watch, shit he has been out for 3 hours! Who was that? Why did they come after her? He thinks. The auction, it has to be the auction, doesn't it? This is not the be neighborhood either, could just be some local sick fuck. God Rose, why do you have to be so beautiful, what man wouldn't want you? But who wanted you bad enough to bust in here? He remembered there had been at least 3 of them, he was starting to remember a bit more. Neighborhood, thank god, that was it. He picked up his phone and called Jimmy, the head of his firm's security.

"Jimmy, it is Danny...yeah, yeah, I know about the money...yes, I approved it...FUCK, don't worry about that right now. We will discuss that later. Remember the cameras I had you put in the outside of my sister's friends apartment....yes, I remember it was unauthorized, the police can't know...but Jimmy, she has been kidnapped, or at least taken, I think...I need you to review the movies from those cameras for the last 4-5 hours, I need to figure out if someone left this building with anything that might be her...if she is alive...and if at al possible who the fuck took her and where they might be headed?...okay, okay, I know it might take a bit...Jimmy, I will come to you...but I am going to need help....I am in love with this girl...and I know we don't likely have much time...Thanks, I really appreciate that...go work your magic, I will be there in 15 minutes".

She slowly started to come to and realized what had happened she had been taken at least they had thrown a tee shirt and sweats on her. She took a deep breath and tried to grab her bearings but she had no idea where she was or better yet where she was going. She still felt groggy and off, she had been drugged, and oh god no Danny, she started to scream she wasn't worried about herself but Danny what if they killed him, she remembered seeing them hit him over top of the head with something, oh god please please let him be okay.

As she screamed she realized she was getting nowhere the van continued to drive, to god knows where and oh god what were they going to do to her. Just let Danny be okay she thought to herself, she couldn't live with herself if something happened to him, and with that, she started to scream again she had to get back to him. She felt the van stop and her heart raced, she couldn't see anything but she heard the door on the side of the van open and a man stepped in and abruptly slapped her against the face, hard with his backhand and she felt blood against her mouth.

"You keep screaming and it will be much worse for you, much worse then it already is going to be. You have a long drive ahead of you, no matter of fact I'm not taking any chances with you." With that she felt a gag being placed over her mouth, she then realized she was tied up, well great just fucking great. After that being said he slammed the door shut and the van started to drive away again. She felt tears start to roll down her cheeks. Danny would have been so better had she never came into his life. He might be dead because of her. She didn't care what happened to her, as long as Danny was okay and her mother was taken care of that's all that truly mattered to her. She didn't pray often she didn't even know if she really believed in a higher power, but she closed her eyes and started to pray.

Please god, she thinks to herself if your up there just let Danny and his sister be okay, and take care of my mom if you make sure they are okay you can take me I am ready. She continued to cry not so much for herself but for her loved ones. Her face hurt. Her head hurt. Her heart was completely broken. Most of all she just wanted to know that Danny was safe and okay. She started struggling on her restraints Rose wasn't one to give up, but they were to tight, she felt the ropes digging into her wrist and she continued to scream, to no avail but she tried anyway. She tried to calm down, to think of a way out of this situation, maybe if she asked nicely enough they would tell her if Danny was alive.

Her body hurt all over, from the passionate lovemaking, from being drugged, from the backhanded slap against her face, and from being tied up and being bounced around in the back of a fucking van. She found herself becoming angry, that's right Rose get angry to fight back. She had to think and think fast there must be something these men wanted from her, oh god she thought that stupid fucking auction god she hated herself right now... she had been a fucking idiot. She took a deep breath, and scooched closer to the front of the van, she would kick that fucking back until she got the answer she wanted, then they could do whatever they wanted to her.

She got closer and closer and then kicked with all her might. She felt the van stop here goes nothing. when the door open a very angry man in the back asked her what the fuck she thought she was doing and removed her gag.. "Look, you can do what you want to me, but Danny.. please is he okay." The man just laughed at her and shook his head no affirmative yes or no he was taunting her, and she spit at him, with that he punched her in the stomach and the air left her body, and then he punched her hard in the face, she felt her cheek swell.

"Any more shanigans and you will be dead before our destination.. be a good girl were stopping soon you need a shower boss wont want a dirty bitch.'' He put her gag back on tightly and she blacked out for a while from the pain.

Danny walked in to Jimmy's dark layer. There his man was looking at 6 42 inch HDTV screens, feeding time synched feeds from the six cameras that Danny had on the periphery of Rose's apartment. He had done the same for his sister, and each of their mother's. These were the women of his life and he wanted to make sure he had them protected to the best of his ability. He had thought this was a protection against petty anti theft as none of them had any real money, other than him. At least pre auction. Now his little investment, had the opportunity to provide much greater return.

About two hours before the kidnapping they saw the Dodge Carravan mini van pull up and men get out. There were three of them including the driver. They had gone inside the building for a few minutes, it was impressive as to how fast they avoided the building's minimal security. They were only there for 10 minutes and then came back out. Danny tried to synch the timing in his mind, and realized they had just begun to play, she had been across his waste, offering herself, and him playing with his sexy love in her towel.

Out the men came, and he rightly assumed they had been disappointed that she had a guest and were simply waiting for him to leave. "Turn on the audio surveilance, see if we can pick up if they made any calls?, also run the plates, my guess is they had no reason to believe their would be surveilance, we may have gotten lucky, or more precisely, they may have been sloppy, arrogant or both?!?"

Retrieving the audio scans was complex and took time, they watched the film and watched the men go back in nearly an hour later, this time they were inside almost 15 minutes. Danny, let his hand idle over the large and painful bump on the back of his head, he knew part of what was about to happen. When they came out, they clearly had Rose. The first checked the streets and no one was in sight. Rose had a black bag over her head that went down to her waist. She had on sweat pants, and gym shoes, she was clearly out, as she was thrown over the shoulder of the larger man. He was a brute, he looked about six foot five and 250 pounds. They all were bearded and in hates. They would perform facial scans, but that was not likely to yield much. No, they needed the plates or the audio to yield gold.

Danny was terrified, it was as he had feared, these were professionals, they had taken her for a purpose, and there was little doubt, she was in tremendous danger. He got up and started to pace, Jimmy watched, "Danny, we have to be patient, we have nothing to do without more information, do you want to reach the police?" Danny thought, "It will take too long, and require too much explanation...no, we need a crew, our guys, all ex special forces...I need a miliatary approach, I don't care what we have to do, we have to get her out as fast as possible...Jimmy, if something happens to her, you might as well kill me too"

When she came to she was still in the back of the van, and her head felt like it was going to explode. She was hungry, tired, dirty, hurt and most of all scared, she really just wanted to know that Danny was okay, and her thoughts kept going to what the kidnappers had said, and that was that boss wouldn't want her dirty who the hell was boss and what did he want with her, she felt like she was going to be sick, but calmed herself down breathing deeply, the van was stopped and she had no idea why but she decided not to question it for the moment. Wait she thought her cell phone, no she had been naked there was no way anyone would find her, she felt tears roll down her cheeks.

She wanted to die already because she wouldn't be able to live with herself if Danny was dead, she knew it was all her fault all of this. She thought about her mother and wondered who would take care of her, who would take care of Danny's mom his sister, god her heart hurt so bad more so than any of the physical pain she was in. She shook her head she had to figure out a way to get to Danny. She had been so stupid to think any good would come from that auction aside from her and Danny admitting their feelings but look at where that had gotten them. She sighed to herself, the van still hadn't moved and Rose was forming a plan in her head, she knew it would get her killed but she was sure where the van was headed she was headed for death anyway.

She heard that van door open and her blood grew cold not yes Rose not yet, wait. She looked around trying to see if anything looked familiar but her head hurt so bad and she realized things looked a bit blurry she was weak so very weak. She took a deep breath how was she supposed to go through with her plan if she could barely get herself together. She heard the one masked man say were here and realized that they were at a cheap motel, they put a gun to her back as they pulled her from the van. ''Make a sound and I will shoot your pretty little head off." The man told her as the other two stayed with the van. She was shaking like a leaf and sobbing. "I'm warning you, stop your fucking crying or I will give you something to cry about, now walk." He said and gave her a push, hiding the gun under her teeshirt they had thrown on her back at her apartment.

Breath Rose just breath and get through this get back to Danny, and your best friend your family. She chewed on her lip as she walked with the man as he got a single room and paid and then quickly walked her to the room. Once in there he slapped her once more, she touched her face and wanted to lash out but she told herself she better not. She closed her eyes and blocked the pain out. The man looked at her and simply and calmly told her to remove her clothing and place it on the bed. He couldn't be serious could he, she thought to herself this couldn't be happening. She looked at him and shook her head defiantly no. The man looked at her incredulously as if she had three heads. How dare this little bitch defy him. He calmly told her once more and she still shook her head... before she knew it he was pushing her to the corner.

"Either remove your clothes or I rip them from you, and you will be naked on the rest of our little journey." He stated firmly. When she didn't he hit her against the head with his gun, causing her to see stars. "Look I don't have time for this shit, I just want you to take the fucking clothes off so you can take a shower, a very quick shower, and we can be on our way... boss is going to be so pissed that we were too late, now take your fucking clothes off and get in the shower leave the door open, if you do anything like scream I will shoot you." She decided this was her chance, please god let there be a window in this bathroom. Your a smart girl Rose she thought to herself, but what if she did manage to get away she was battered and bruised... but she had to at least try. "Fine." Was all she said as she undressed. "Good girl, I am laying down for a bit we still have a long journey." He replied as she walked into the small bathroom and waited for him to lay down, good a dumb one she thought to herself there was always one.

She walked into the bathroom and started the shower peaking out the door to make sure he could not see her, and thank heavens there was a window, small but she could do it. Now or never she thought she started to hum to herself and sing as she opened the window carefully, she would have to stand on top of the sink to get out, and then jump, she knew it wouldn't be easy but she had to try. She took a long deep breath and closed her eyes gathering strength. She turned the sink water on as well and flushed the toilet as she pulled the shower curtain off and wrapped it around her naked body. She again flushed the toilet and hopped onto the sink and hopped out the window.

She fell hard to the ground with a thump into an alley, it was raining now and she was cold and scared as she started to run her ankle throbbing as she started a limp run. Where the fuck was she running to she wondered there was nothing familiar to her. She heard voices then. "Ray what the fuck you let her get away the boss will kill all of us you fucking idiot." She heard one of the men arguing with the man now known to her as Ray. "Go and find that bitch, let her live but barely." Roses eyes widened with hearing this and she found herself crawling into a ditch, it was dirty and she was now soaked, she put her hand over her mouth to keep from crying or breathing anything so they wouldn't hear her.. her face hurt and she felt that one of her teeth was cracked and her stomach was hurting from the punch.

Be calm Rose just be calm.

They got a break, the van had plates and they were registered to Louis Markova, that was the good news, the bad news was he was ex KGB. He was assumed to be highly involved in the sex trade market. He had been implicated in many crimes: drugs, loan sharking, and the sex trade. Nothing had ever been linked to him, and no matter the punishment, none of his men had ever turned on him. At some point everyone turned, that is assuming, a long prison term was worse than the punishment the lynch pin would hand out. In this case, it was obvious that Mr. Markova's anger scared even the most hardened criminal into silence. He lived in an isolated mansion, surrounded by woods on the Canadien border. It was a solid 8 hour car ride from Boston, so they were in transit.

The next piece of good news, came when they were able to trace the phone call. It had gone to Mr. Markova's residence. The fact they knew that was illegal, but they knew and would use it. Soon they had the phoned tracked. It was moving north and had been moving quickly. However it had stopped in a small hotel right off the interstate a half hour ago, and was still sitting. It was odd they would take a rest and Tommy was again terrified, 'what are they doing to you Rose? God don't be stupid, if you fight hard enough they may kill you?

Jimmy made one call and they had a high speed helicopter booked. Twenty minutes later they were speeding toward the spot where the phone was located. They hoped it hadn't been tossed, but it had made a call only seconds ago. They would have the audio of the call in the next 15 minutes, but they didn't wait. The car had now been stopped for 45 minutes, and they were airborne, Danny, Jimmy and three ex special forces guns for hire, including the pilot. The ex soldiers had weaponry and flack jackets. They even had tear gas. They were ready for a fight, but the only goal was getting Rose out, and doing whatever they needed to do to get her.

They would be at the hotel in 45 minutes as Jimmy was able to get access to a MW101 Merlin, military helicopter capable of traveling at near 200 MPH, and as the crow flies they had made up the 5 plus hours the van had traveled through the twisting turning interstate in 20% of the time.

The pilot and special forces commanded barked into his microphone and his voice resonated in the speakers in their helmets, "Men 15 minutes to touchdown, prepare yourselves, I would have weapons and gas ready. I doubt they have any idea we are coming, but these men are likely experienced fighters and god only knows how they may be armed..."

Back