███████████ Mueller Investigation Results Thread ███████████

Trump is very upset with the Mueller probe... I wonder why? :)

It's because the Crazy Clinton-Democratic Mueller led investigation that has gone on for like 25 years is nothing but a neverending game of I'm rubber, you're glue... and is a massive attempt to cast aspersions on poor Donnies good name. He's got Billy Grahams morals and would NEVER tell a lie.

It's all fake news.

lol

Trump's soap opera

Trump openly professed his love for Wiki Leaks during the 2016 primaries.

It's always interesting to see Trump's reaction when his own private communications are penetrated and opened for public scrutiny, like the situation with Cohen's tapes of Trump paying off Stormy Daniels. He did not like that very much.

Maybe some more revelations are in the offing. And, I have no doubt that Trump's love affair with Wiki Leaks will end abruptly if Robert Mueller makes a few new revelations about the love triangle involving certain Russians.

Trump openly professed his love for Wiki Leaks during the 2016 primaries.

It's always interesting to see Trump's reaction when his own private communications are penetrated and opened for public scrutiny, like the situation with Cohen's tapes of Trump paying off Stormy Daniels. He did not like that very much.

Maybe some more revelations are in the offing. And, I have no doubt that Trump's love affair with Wiki Leaks will end abruptly if Robert Mueller makes a few new revelations about the love triangle involving certain Russians.

The real love triangle Mueller was employed to disguise is between Hillary. Fusion GPS, and the Russians.

The real love triangle Mueller was employed to disguise is between Hillary. Fusion GPS, and the Russians.

Of course, that's why they chose a well respected REPUBLICAN.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thoughts on Mueller, pre investigation.

A Congress utterly fractured by partisan bickering came to rare bipartisan agreement Wednesday night as members of both parties effusively praised the selection of former FBI director Robert Mueller as special counsel in charge of the FBI's investigation into Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election.

House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Jason Chaffetz, REPUBLICAN-Utah — who announced Tuesday that he was demanding from the FBI copies of memos written by former FBI director James Comey summarizing his conversations with President Trump — tweeted Wednesday that "Mueller is a great selection. Impeccable credentials. Should be widely accepted."

Many Republicans had hedged over the past few days on whether a special counsel was needed, but pressure for an independent investigation mounted after Trump fired Comey last week. After Mueller's appointment Wednesday, many GOP lawmakers they thought it was a good idea.

"I commend (Department of Justice) for bringing in an independent voice to help bring clarity to this situation," said Sen. Orrin Hatch, REPUBLICAN-Utah, a senior member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

House Speaker Paul Ryan, REPUBLICAN-Wis., said, "My priority has been to ensure thorough and independent investigations are allowed to follow the facts wherever they may lead. That is what we’ve been doing here in the House. The addition of Robert Mueller as special counsel is consistent with this goal, and I welcome his role at the Department of Justice."

Rep Adam Kinzinger, REPUBLICAN-Ill., called Mueller " a well respected and trusted veteran of the FBI" and said "this special counsel appointment is a step in the right direction on getting answers on the many questions we have with Russian meddling in our election and our democracy."

REPUBLICAN Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio tweeted: "The issue of Russian meddling in our election must be investigated fully & former FBI dir. Mueller is well qualified to oversee this probe."

You're a hack.... find a new line, vette..:rolleyes:

Btw.. if actual wrong doing is found by the Dems.. they need to be indicted as well. This isn't partisan issue to me, it's finding out if the president is guilty.. and anyone along with him.

is there anything that trump has been accused of that you didn't try to blame on hillary or obama?

Is there anything the Democrats accused Trump of in relation to the Mueller investigation regarding Russia or Vladimir Putin for which evidence was uncovered? No, not a scintilla of evidence. But there is public evidence of significant, indirect collusion between Democrats and Russian disinformation efforts against Trump.

Is there anything the Democrats accused Trump of in relation to the Mueller investigation regarding Russia or Vladimir Putin for which evidence was uncovered? No, not a scintilla of evidence. But there is public evidence of significant, indirect collusion between Democrats and Russian disinformation efforts against Trump.

a simple "no, there's not anything" would have sufficed.

and no, there's no public evidence of significant, indirect collusion between Democrats and Russian disinformation efforts against trump.

you guys have to stop with the tin foil bull crap if you ever want to be taken seriously again.

a simple "no, there's not anything" would have sufficed.

and no, there's no public evidence of significant, indirect collusion between Democrats and Russian disinformation efforts against trump.

you guys have to stop with the tin foil bull crap if you ever want to be taken seriously again.

You really aren't informed enough on the subject. You haven't seen the evidence or followed the investigative reports. There is abundant prima facie evidence in the hands of congressional investigators, federal investigators, and federal prosecutors supporting exactly what I just said, and in the coming weeks and months will unfold in grand jury reports and in Federal courtrooms.

You really aren't informed enough on the subject. You haven't seen the evidence or followed the investigative reports. There is abundant prima facie evidence in the hands of congressional investigators, federal investigators, and federal prosecutors supporting exactly what I just said, and in the coming weeks and months will unfold in grand jury reports and in Federal courtrooms.

Then bring it. You make the assertion, you bring the cite.

And yet the Republicans shut down the House investigation. I guess they were totally stupid to do that.

And yet the Republicans shut down the House investigation. I guess they were totally stupid to do that.

No they didn't. The DOJ has stonewalled their requests for documents and at present are awaiting the declassification of FISC applications and FBI 302s promised by the President. The election however has changed the course of these investigations and you can be sure the Democrats will now shut their present direction down and attempt to cover up what the Republicans have uncovered. These investigations will now shift to the Senate where Lindsey Graham, who expects to chair the Senate Judiciary Committee, promised to take them up next year.

No they didn't. The DOJ has stonewalled their requests for documents . . .

Sessions' DOJ? Why would it do that?

These investigations will now shift to the Senate where Lindsey Graham, who expects to chair the Senate Judiciary Committee, promised to take them up next year.

If the House investigation finds collusion on Trump's part and the Senate investigation finds collusion on Clinton's part -- the latter makes no difference; Trump remains impeachable.

No they didn't. The DOJ has stonewalled their requests for documents and at present are awaiting the declassification of FISC applications and FBI 302s promised by the President. The election however has changed the course of these investigations and you can be sure the Democrats will now shut their present direction down and attempt to cover up what the Republicans have uncovered. These investigations will now shift to the Senate where Lindsey Graham, who expects to chair the Senate Judiciary Committee, promised to take them up next year.
I suppose you think that this is fake news.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...investigation-despite-dem-protests/411745002/

Russia probe: House intel Republicans end investigation, find 'no evidence' of collusion

Rep. Mike Conaway, R-Texas, who led the Russia investigation for the House Republicans, said the panel conducted 73 witness interviews, held nine hearings and briefings, and reviewed over 300,000 documents.

He said the probe focused on: Russian interference in the 2016 election, the government's response, links between Russians and both the Trump and Clinton campaigns, and the purported leaks of classified information.

"We are confident that we have thoroughly investigated the agreed-upon parameters, and developed reliable initial findings and recommendations," Conaway said.

FFS, what?

Could be a step up from cleaning loos and litter boxes in Ecuador.

though that's better than an American Gitmo-like prison.

Trump's into torture, you know.

is there anything that trump has been accused of that you didn't try to blame on hillary or obama?

They're obsessed with that impudent woman.

No they didn't. ... who expects to chair the Senate Judiciary Committee, promised to take them up next year.

The GOP had almost two years to do their stuff.

Btw, Busybody just posted some racist threads. Go help validate them by your high-fiving.

There is even more evidence of collusion between Hillary, Obama and British nationals. This is just as illegal as collusion with Russians would have been. :eek:

There is even more evidence of collusion between Hillary, Obama and British nationals.

Oh, okay. Yeah.

Cite?

Got link?

tenor.gif

There is even more evidence of collusion between Hillary, Obama and British nationals. This is just as illegal as collusion with Russians would have been. :eek:

Really cuz your buddy Rightguide says collusion isn't a crime.

T'were I the new AG like Whittaker, I'd jerk Mueller's chain up short. It's be something like: "Robert, gather your evidentiary conclusions and summaries and put them on my desk first thing in the morning tomorrow. I want to look them over. Oh, and for the time being, consider the classified letter authorizing expansion of your investigation suspended until after I look at what you have."

Back