Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added this as a link....I luv this pic. not sure it could withstand the mod. This lady luv's her picture taken....

http://galleries1.adult-empire.com/58/5876//048/01.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad my first post after awhile lurking comes in this amazing thread. To all the lovely women who have had the courage to post themselves here, Thank you! And a big Thanks to all the other fine posters here too!

And a special thanks to TexasWife, who has the most fantastic taste in women! I can't remember a pic you have posted that hasn't rocked my socks!

I'm glad my first post after awhile lurking comes in this amazing thread. To all the lovely women who have had the courage to post themselves here, Thank you! And a big Thanks to all the other fine posters here too!

And a special thanks to TexasWife, who has the most fantastic taste in women! I can't remember a pic you have posted that hasn't rocked my socks!

I am seriously blushing:eek: I am really glad you and all the men who lurk and post, like the pics. It always makes me happy to post beautiful women and to see the appreciation and love in this thread:rose:

I am seriously blushing:eek: I am really glad you and all the men who lurk and post, like the pics. It always makes me happy to post beautiful women and to see the appreciation and love in this thread:rose:
Making Texas blush with a "very first post" must be some kind of record.... :D

I must admit that playing "pin the tail on the pic of Texas that she snuck in to her posts" is also kinda fun too ;)

Making Texas blush with a "very first post" must be some kind of record.... :D

I must admit that playing "pin the tail on the pic of Texas that she snuck in to her posts" is also kinda fun too ;)

hah! well, there are none of me this time around;) Maybe when I get my new lingerie :rose:

pic_4.jpg

I can't seem too control my fetish...I must share it with the other luv'ers of full figured ladies...

It has become a daily joy to see the lovely, curvy girls on this thread. Thank you, one and all, who share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back