Moore had better win for the fate of the GOP and the Alt-Right

I gave an answer. I personally don't think a 32 year old should be dating an 18 year old on the maturity level but society has legal boundaries for a reason.

You sidestepped the question, What age is a female old enough, in your mind, to decide on her own she wants to have sex with, or date, a man of 32?

You sidestepped the question, What age is a female old enough, in your mind, to decide on her own she wants to have sex with, or date, a man of 32?

You quoted her answer when she agreed with me.

I'm pretty sure most 25 year old women in the workplace can very easily out think a 45 year lecher's little head any day.

Two consenting adults dating doesn't bother me in the least. Why would that bother anyone?

It doesn't but what is an adult when it comes to females? If the age of consent is 16 are we to assume they are adults or is there another standard?

45 year old white collar men are some of the on average stupidest people I've ever worked with. Seems they've moved past intellectual curiosity and haven't gotten to wisdom yet.

Being a 40 year old white collar man, I try very hard to not end up like them.

It’s easy to see why rightguide / windowlessvanman had no problem with Moore.

And+to+catch+a+predator+u+have+to+think+like+_c3555f5c76a8ad0d0e6f5fbb2a957198.jpg

The guy’s as creepy as eeyore.

It doesn't but what is an adult when it comes to females? If the age of consent is 16 are we to assume they are adults or is there another standard?

Why are you so hung up on it about females only? It's males too. :rolleyes:

Unless you think there's no problem with an older woman being with a younger man...?

Personally I think maturity and development wise, a closer age grouping is more ideal. However it's not something that can be set in stone. 18 is considered adulthood and that is when the rights of adulthood are conferred. Society has boundaries for a reason. I personally think that 16 is too young for any person in their 30s to be having sex with, dating or pursuing.

It’s easy to see why rightguide / windowlessvanman had no problem with Moore.

And+to+catch+a+predator+u+have+to+think+like+_c3555f5c76a8ad0d0e6f5fbb2a957198.jpg

The guy’s as creepy as eeyore.

I did have a problem with Moore. All I wanted was evidence of his alleged sexual violations. Absent that evidence, I opposed him for other reasons having to do with some of his beliefs on the Constitution and his injection of religion into political arguments. I'm a Mo Brooks supporter.

Unless you think there's no problem with an older woman being with a younger man...?

Personally I think maturity and development wise, a closer age grouping is more ideal. However it's not something that can be set in stone. 18 is considered adulthood and that is when the rights of adulthood are conferred. Society has boundaries for a reason. I personally think that 16 is too young for any person in their 30s to be having sex with, dating or pursuing.

The question here, Ms Paranoid, involves the female age of consent because the argument already specifies a male of 32 who according to many including myself is too old for a 16-year-old...the law notwithstanding.

I don't think 16 year olds should be having sex with anyone.

I find it interesting that Alabama tried and failed to raise the age of consent to 18. The state rep that sponsored the failed bill back in 2012 went on to endorsed Moore.

most states have their age of consent set lower than 18. hell, back in the day with the amy fisher thing if they'd just lived in new jersey joey wouldn't have been in any trouble at all. if he'd lived in pennsylvania he would've been fine on the statutory rape thing, but he would've got in trouble for contributing to the delinquency of a minor or its equivalent.

not saying any of that's good, of course. it's just the way it works.

I opposed him for other reasons having to do with some of his beliefs on the Constitution and his injection of religion into political arguments. I'm a Mo Brooks supporter.

For which I still say he never should have even been able to file the candidacy papers.

The age of consent should be at whatever age they have access to tax-payer funded healthcare to pay for the abortion that their creepy 45 year old Republican senator tells them to get, so that said senator's wife doesn't find out.

The age of consent should be at whatever age they have access to tax-payer funded healthcare to pay for the abortion that their creepy 45 year old Republican senator tells them to get, so that said senator's wife doesn't find out.

If only that 45 year old Republican senator had worn crocs with white socks, that abortion would not have been necessary, but that same senator probably wanted to drop federal funding for all forms of birth control.

The question here, Ms Paranoid, involves the female age of consent because the argument already specifies a male of 32 who according to many including myself is too old for a 16-year-old...the law notwithstanding.

Oh see post 195 for the list you conveniently missed.

It's your general focus and attitude in which you approach things. You're not concerned with the age of consent as it applies to everyone, but instead narrow your focus to one application. Just as you are more concerned for the men accused than the women victimized. You are a product of your times.

I don't think 16 year olds should be having sex with anyone.

I find it interesting that Alabama tried and failed to raise the age of consent to 18. The state rep that sponsored the failed bill back in 2012 went on to endorsed Moore.

I tend to agree but it's not a black and white world. And humans are sexual creatures. This is why true, accurate and age appropriate sex ed is so important. Knowledge is indeed power.

Why am I not surprised. Do as I say, not as I do. Oh and party over country. :rolleyes:

I realize your hate precludes an honest discussion, but I think 16 is way too young as well as 18. But, the question remains, at what age is a female old enough, mature enough, to decide who she has sex with? Or is it a sliding scale? For instance, I don't think a woman of 25 is smart enough, experienced enough, to prevent being manipulated, and taken advantage of sexually by an experienced male of 45.

Did you ever see Traci Lords in her early movies? She was young, but physically mature enough for sex, and that's all we're discussing here.

Mt sister-in-law was 16 when she married my brother. They are about to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary.

Because females are the only ones that matter and are deserving of protection under the law.

Males are adults at like 14, from courts to school it's that ass if they fuck up.

The only problem that could happen there is the boys mom.

If it weren't for moms, older woman <-> young male interactions would never be reported....nobody cares.

Why must the healthcare, along with every other fucking thing under the sun... be taxpayer funded???

Why can't they pay for their own abortion? :confused:

Mt sister-in-law was 16 when she married my brother. They are about to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary.
Was your brother a prosecutor twice her age, and did he pick her up while cruising malls looking for schoolgirls?

Way back when, it was completely normal. In some areas it still is.

But the people involved don't run for high Federal offices, or even high State offices. They may be accepted by their families or local communities, but rarely are by the wider masses.

I mean, there is the whole Courtney Cox thing too. Legal, accepted by her family (maybe even exploited by them), but frowned on and ridiculed by most everyone else. Certainly none of the people there would consider running for Senate.

And that was all entirely consensual as was the Jerry Lee Lewis situation. None of it was forced, or alleged to be forced or even implied as part of a Public Official pursuing a citizen.

Why must the healthcare, along with every other fucking thing under the sun... be taxpayer funded???

Why can't they pay for their own abortion? :confused:

Because healthcare is a right.

However, having a 16 year old mistress isn't. Even if you're a congressman.

Just as you are more concerned for the men accused than the women victimized. You are a product of your times.

Bill Clinton stood accused of outright rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment, yet you voted for him anyway, with total, repugnant disregard of the women he victimized. Hillary viciously acted to threaten and intimate her husband's accusers into silence by maliciously discrediting them, yet you voted for her anyway, with total, repugnant disregard of the women she victimized. Look in your mirror so you can't hide from yourself the naked fact you're simply nothing more than just another political partisan hack who also uses "women" simply for your own nefariously disingenuous purposes.

Did you ever see Traci Lords in her early movies? She was young, but physically mature enough for sex, and that's all we're discussing here.

The thiing is that you and your inbred underage clan of family fuckers are not going to get a pass.

Aaa, that's why you made those comments. An entirely different situation then.

But that was 60 years ago, and they got married too. According to that time your brother still wasn't immoral.
But it was still far too young.

But you're just the right age for my engorged penis. :devil: :kiss:

Back