Rhapsody's photos

A certain British guy and I have decided it would be fun to give each other photo assignments. I have been having to take photos lately and having to edit and this was fun. So I am going to post mine here. My theme was Patterns in Nature.
tumblr_ms0ls3TSNG1sow60jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms0ls3TSNG1sow60jo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms0ls3TSNG1sow60jo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms0ls3TSNG1sow60jo1_1280.jpg

Beautiful photos!

A certain British guy and I have decided it would be fun to give each other photo assignments. I have been having to take photos lately and having to edit and this was fun. So I am going to post mine here. My theme was Patterns in Nature.
tumblr_ms0ls3TSNG1sow60jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms0ls3TSNG1sow60jo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms0ls3TSNG1sow60jo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms0ls3TSNG1sow60jo1_1280.jpg

Love them Rhapsody!

wonderful shots!!

Love the detail - and yes nature is rather good at patterns. :rose::kiss:

Thanks everyone. I get bogged down with making money at it and forget to enjoy it!

Love it sir.

Had to resort to auto focus on the Hummingbird Moth since the flowers don't hold much. By the time I was focused it flew to another flower. Once some of my bigger fall flowers start blooming I hope to get a better pic.

Hi Rhapsody, I came here after seeing your interaction with Oxford Don and your new thread. About an hour or so later and I have viewed the whole thread. So many wonderful photographs. It is not really possible to have a favourite as the subjects vary so and I like different ones for different reasons. Guinness with his tennis ball is a lovely portrait, your insect on flowers shots are great, but the one that I find strangely evocative for no obvious reason is this one:

tumblr_mp6nelhEjl1sow60jo1_1280.jpg

I just get jealous when I see these wide open country shots. The cloud definition is great though.

I just get jealous when I see these wide open country shots. The cloud definition is great though.

Well I live in an area where we have lots of ...area. LOLOLOLOL . I am jealous that you live so close to the best place in the entire world...The Globe! Lol:rose:

Back