"Annie needs help" (Comic Book Version)

Maybe if they tie her to the bed she won’t have much say in how she pays for her teasing. Or maybe she would enjoy a good spit roasting?
Just a thought.
I’m surprised that those big tits aren’t getting groped though?

Maybe if they tie her to the bed she won’t have much say in how she pays for her teasing. Or maybe she would enjoy a good spit roasting?
Just a thought.
I’m surprised that those big tits aren’t getting groped though?

I don't see anyone forcing her, far from it. Another thing is how she gets more and more excited about the new situation with the guys. That's where I can picture future group scenes.

Well, that about wraps up this part of Annie's adventure with the boys. :cool:

Now I will be away for a few weeks for work reasons so I will be able to connect to the forum, but I won't be able to continue developing the story.

It would be interesting to hear some opinions about what we have seen and what may be coming.

On the other hand, I don't know if beyond the few people who intervene in this thread from time to time, this is of interest to anyone. It might be a good time to hear from you. Otherwise, if there is no further interest, we can call the adventure over.

Anyway, thank you very much to @Trickman @Nikki269 @marriedbigrl and the rest of the people who have been intervening around here. It is greatly appreciated. ;)

Back