"Annie needs help" (Comic Book Version)

Well, that about wraps up this part of Annie's adventure with the boys. :cool:

Now I will be away for a few weeks for work reasons so I will be able to connect to the forum, but I won't be able to continue developing the story.

It would be interesting to hear some opinions about what we have seen and what may be coming.

On the other hand, I don't know if beyond the few people who intervene in this thread from time to time, this is of interest to anyone. It might be a good time to hear from you. Otherwise, if there is no further interest, we can call the adventure over.

Anyway, thank you very much to @Trickman @Nikki269 @marriedbigrl and the rest of the people who have been intervening around here. It is greatly appreciated. ;)

I have been following. I love the fantasy, the story that you're telling.
I am not sure if I have mentioned here, or that you've seen my blatherings regarding "CGI" and/or A.I. etc. (or even care) I generally don't care for DAZ-type imagery. *shrug* Just my opinion/preference. Though your work is, admittedly, outrageous (proportions and scenarios), that is the fun and fantasy of it. I like this much better than stand alone images. 2¢

Well, that about wraps up this part of Annie's adventure with the boys. :cool:

Now I will be away for a few weeks for work reasons so I will be able to connect to the forum, but I won't be able to continue developing the story.

It would be interesting to hear some opinions about what we have seen and what may be coming.

On the other hand, I don't know if beyond the few people who intervene in this thread from time to time, this is of interest to anyone. It might be a good time to hear from you. Otherwise, if there is no further interest, we can call the adventure over.

Anyway, thank you very much to @Trickman @Nikki269 @marriedbigrl and the rest of the people who have been intervening around here. It is greatly appreciated. ;)
No worries!!
You done a great job!!!

I have been following. I love the fantasy, the story that you're telling.
I am not sure if I have mentioned here, or that you've seen my blatherings regarding "CGI" and/or A.I. etc. (or even care) I generally don't care for DAZ-type imagery. *shrug* Just my opinion/preference. Though your work is, admittedly, outrageous (proportions and scenarios), that is the fun and fantasy of it. I like this much better than stand alone images. 2¢

This outrageousness you mention is something we have already discussed in this forum. It's something necessary, in my opinion, when it comes to generating certain tensions between the characters. The extreme volutpuosity of the main character, for example, serves that function.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your feedback. ;)

Brilliant work.
So pleased that Annie finally made it 'all the way' - I thought it would never happen ;)

Hopefully not the last we'll see of your work here.

Best regards,
Bobby

Thank you very much for your kind words. They are very much appreciated.

The truth is that, as of today, I don't know if I will continue to generate new content and if I will continue to share it here.

The truth is that I have not felt well treated by the moderators of the forum since I started sharing content on Literotica: they question what you do and how you do it in an unfriendly and harsh way without any kind of consideration. That, not to mention when they delete content or directly make evil insinuations without the slightest ability to make self-criticism or apologize when it is clear that they have made a mistake.

I am not at all happy with the way @jaF0 and @ToPleaseHim handled what happened here and the insinuations they made about me and the content I posted there. It was disgusting.

Of course, they have the right to manage their website as they see fit, just as we have the right to act accordingly.

So, considering the circumstances, I might just take my ball and go home.

That's what I feel right now, so I can't tell you if I will continue with the story published here and others that I had projected. We will see.

That bums me out to hear this..but I understand how you feel…if you decide to go elsewhere…please let us know!!
I think your work is fantastic!!

Why are the mods like this....I had a thread in the am pics deleted without and warnings and refused to respond when I asked what happened. I totally can sympathize with you @JustTeasingU

Great story. Loved that Annie and Tim finally went all the way and we got to see it all. Tim helped her with an A+ in the classroom and between her legs.
Sorry to see you go. Loved your ideas and content.

So, a final question.
Annie, is she based on a someone that exists, or did you just conjure her up in your mind and bring her to ‘life’ here?
I’d love to know?

So, a final question.
Annie, is she based on a someone that exists, or did you just conjure her up in your mind and bring her to ‘life’ here?
I’d love to know?

Great question. Thanks!

If you're referring to the character modeling design, it was a trial and error process. After a lot of testing and storytelling, you end up with the characters that you like the most and that really get you hooked.

Actually, the most important and difficult thing to achieve is a character that maintains her attractiveness in any situation where she has to show extreme expressions: happiness, sexual arousal, flirting, sadness... you name it. In Annie's case I had to take a base that already worked pretty fine and I modeled her eyes, lips, jaw, nose, waist, hips, buttocks, breasts... with that purpose in mind.

In fact, I have different versions of the character with different sizes.

In any case, what's really relevant is that you notice how Annie is really incredible both when she acts extremely innocent, almost naive, and when she takes on a much more active and dominant role. If you check the story, you'll see both examples several times. In all of them it's really easy to understand what the character is feeling through the expression on her face.

Obviously, this includes more complex expressions as well. Take a look at this picture. The expression on her face, verging on arrogance... That's not the Annie we've seen around here, is it?

Moto 01.jpg

Last edited:
Back