Isolated BDSM Blurts: Facehugger Fetish

Echoing Necro's good wishes to everyone on the board

hope people had an excellent holiday weekend with your loved ones.

having produced a shit ton of food through my kitchen... my blurt at the moment is...
everyone else ~ get the hell out of MY kitchen, I will do the clean up myself damn it.

:)eek:)

Women are like fine wine: best enjoyed after being kept in a cool, dark cellar for many years.

I may have just poisoned myself by accidentally eating a lot of significantly out of date meat.

Cross my fingers or do something drastic?

Last edited:
I may have just poisoned myself by accidentally eating a lot of significantly out of date meat.

Cross my fingers or do something drastic?

Was it thoroughly cooked and above 165*? Had it been at room temp for a long time before you cooked it?

Date stamps on food products are "best if used by" dates. Not "it goes bad the instant this day arrives" dates. Keep your food refrigerated/frozen and prepare according to guidelines for safety and you should be good from a food poisoning perspective.

i just read the first post in this thread and now feel i am among friends. :p
Welcome to the other side of the looking glass. :eek:
Was it thoroughly cooked and above 165*? Had it been at room temp for a long time before you cooked it?

Date stamps on food products are "best if used by" dates. Not "it goes bad the instant this day arrives" dates. Keep your food refrigerated/frozen and prepare according to guidelines for safety and you should be good from a food poisoning perspective.
Yeah I know and I prepared it properly but it's still pork that was 9 days past its use by label so I'm just hoping that the gods of pestilence have mercy on me.

Yeah I know and I prepared it properly but it's still pork that was 9 days past its use by label so I'm just hoping that the gods of pestilence have mercy on me.

I think they're on a Christmas Holiday. Which doesn't mean they don't check their email for official notices of things like this, just not as often or as carefully.

Welcome to the other side of the looking glass. :eek:

I agree with HisArpy.

If it didn’t smell funny and you cooked it correctly, you are not likely to have any problems.

Had it on the other hand been homemade preserves that were spoiled, and you ate them anyway, then it could have been ugly.

Current temperature where I am: cold and snowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back