Chain story - Theme suggestions inside

mrstud91

Virgin
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Posts
15
I was wondering if any other authors might want to get together to work on a chain story to post on literotica? Like some kind of environment where there's lots of sex and all of our (fantasy) stories can overlap somewhere so we can all contribute to one larger story. I was thinking about making it a celebrity story though.

I'd like to claim Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice as my sex buddies in the story.

Some ideas for themes:
  • An out of control party that some celebs end up turning up to (ala Project X)
  • A beach holiday resort famous for catering to celebs that is, for a week or two, also catering to a bunch of horny friends (us all going for the celebs)
  • A Hollywood premiere or awards after party (although this limits our time available for actual story)
  • A music festival filled with hot artists.

If anyone wants to write their part of this story, then claim 1 or 2 celebs that you'd like to be paired with during the story.

Also, people can either vote on the themes/settings above or suggest their own.
 
Awesome. Anyone else?
I'd like 5+ people taking part ideally.

Surely there has to be some other takers?

Also, any idea which celeb you'd like Sean? And choice of theme/scenario?
 
Awesome!
Anyone else?
I think I'm going to change my celeb to Jennifer Lawrence though! Had a change of heart!

If there's no one else, we can get started.
 
Back
Top