Actually might need help with this one...

JaxRhapsody

Literotica Guru
Writing a story where a guy gets turned in to a were-whore. I had some ideas in the works, but my backpack had gotten stolen out my work truck that had my notebooks in it. So I hadn't felt like writing, but I.got this idea yesterday. But I can't figure out the reason why it happens, I keep thinking he was cheating on his girl and she kept bitching to a guy she knows who's secretly a were-whore. I'm also lost on if it should be a typical bite, or a retractable stinger in the pussy. I'm still kinda working out the details.

Could be a vagina dentata story...

My vagina has teeth - on the three nights of the month I have a vagina at all. As Shakespeare might put it, when the moon is full, my cunt is as hungry as the sea, and can digest as much. Let sailors come - and come - but I can never be filled.

Really depends on what type of were he would become. Whore is not really a good enough distinction if you want a good reasoning.

Sorry, but if you are going to make up words like "were-whore" you are going to have to let us know what they mean. I could imagine half a dozen definitions that might go with that term, but you seem to have something specific in mind.

Writing a story where a guy gets turned in to a were-whore.
Have we a gender-change? Racial transformation? Extreme anatomy? Does s/he become stereotypical? Is s/he strung out? Infected or immune? Classy or classless or numb? And where is the setting? What's the physical-social-economic-religious context?

Is the were-whoredom static or dynamic, meaning, is s/he always the same whore, or does s/he flip between whoredoms, and why?

sorry but this has actually been done. on here. Cant remember the name but its been done.

some guy at a bar got drugged or bit by something and woke up a where whore tranny prostittute

sorry but this has actually been done. on here. Cant remember the name but its been done.

some guy at a bar got drugged or bit by something and woke up a where whore tranny prostittute

Everything has been done before. That's no reason not to do it again. Everyone has their own flavor and their own spin.

Everything has been done before. That's no reason not to do it again. Everyone has their own flavor and their own spin.
As I suggested above, a were-whore can come in many flavors, sexes, colors, anatomies, and proclivities. Infinite variety awaits a lively author. Skinny white salaryman becomes curvaceous Angelfood McSpade peddling pussy at the corner of Broadway and 125th St, or ButtBoy in a Long Beach sailor's hangout, or a desperate Guatemalan mother trying to feed her abandoned kids, or a Thai transgirl addicted to something awful. Pick a stereotype and exploit or smash it.

I miss Wilder and Feldman...

Gene Wilder: "Were-Whore?" (confused)
Marty Feldman: "There-Whore." (pointing)

RIP guys.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

Sorry, but if you are going to make up words like "were-whore" you are going to have to let us know what they mean. I could imagine half a dozen definitions that might go with that term, but you seem to have something specific in mind.

My bad. He turns in to a female whore.

Have we a gender-change? Racial transformation? Extreme anatomy? Does s/he become stereotypical? Is s/he strung out? Infected or immune? Classy or classless or numb? And where is the setting? What's the physical-social-economic-religious context?

Is the were-whoredom static or dynamic, meaning, is s/he always the same whore, or does s/he flip between whoredoms, and why?

Kinda like a werewolf; except the first turn is at full moon, but happens every night. Dude just turns in to a sexually insatiable woman and I'm thinking something like he feeds on cum like a vampire feeds on blood.

Back