Men who like chatting about their wives

Any steps taken since we last spoke?

Nothing yet. It's been a very busy couple weeks. Still getting over a cold. Waiting for the end of her cycle to find out if it worked this month or not. Going out of our minds crazy busy building a haunted house when we're a few weeks behind our normal schedule.

Which is okay, because it's been giving me time to go over how I'll approach it in my head. Not just the filming, but the next steps in our sexual relationship in general. Given that, like, 90% of my posts here contain the words "my wife"-- and almost always in the context of how great she is and how I'd love to explore more with her-- I want to talk to her about my last few weeks here. Kinda open up to her, tell her my thought process, how I've never been more sexually attracted to her than I've ever been (which is true), maybe get her to browse my posts.

We have a date day planned for the 28th (my birthday, and we're both playing hooky from work to go to an early morning doctor's appointment). If I can get my thoughts in order, I'm going to suggest staying in for the afternoon. Giving her a foot rub. Chatting.

I'm hoping to open a new chapter in the book of our sexual relationship. If that book gets adapted into a movie-- well-- I will certainly let y'all know. ;)
 
sounds great

I'd love to reveal information about my wife. Its exciting to me when men are interested in her. For starters, she's 5'5", true blonde, 50 yrs old, in good shape, well endowed and has always been adventurous.
 
For our anniversary, I got my wife a leather jacket. We're still working on upgrading our "student stuff"-- older furniture, hand-me-down clothes, etc.

Got her a nice black jacket, bomber style, hip length, form fitting.

She wore it today to the dance studio. That, and skin tight black dance pants. The jacket hugged her curves so perfectly, falling just off her hips-- and then skin tight clothes to show off her sexy ass.

Seeing her then and there was in my top 5 sexiest moments I've ever seen my wife. I'm cursing the circumstances that are getting between us and sex for the next for days, because it took all my will power not to bend her over the couch the minute we got home.
 
Annie's Fanny

I use to do it a lot on Yahoo until it became too strict and banned my account. I use to go by the Nickname "Annie's Fanny" and sometimes "MyWifeAss." I use to use photoshare to give my audience a peak. Always kept a picture of her tush in my profile. It was hot listening to what men would have to say.
 
me to

I love to talk about wives. I do not like to talk to a guy that is not married about my wife. My wife is on the plump side and I LOVE it! She is 5'7" tall, 190 lbs, big ass, thick thighs and boobs that are a big saggy thanks to breast feeding. I love every curve and roll on her body! I love to talk to guys that have a wife that is similar to mine. I think a lot about what it would be like to see my wife and another chubby lady rolling around on the bed together! This by the way will NEVER happen. Another thing that will never happen would be for my wife and I to meet a couple where the wife is chubby and we all go back to a hotel room to play around. I know that got a little long winded but I am now excited and probably need to jerk off.
 
Love it

I've done quite a few of these chats, anonymously and online with other like-minded husbands, with some single men, but also with a couple of trusted friends...very exciting
 
Last edited:
I like chatting about my wife but don't have much time to doing. She's 25 5'3 155 brown hair and eyes, great ass and perfect size 34b tits.
 
I love chatting about my wife and what we get up to, and what I'd like us and her to get up to, really gets me going.

Always nice to hear what other people like to discuss as well.

BTW HornyVAguy, your wife sounds hot, lucky man;)
 
I encourage my partners to tell others about dirty I can be.

So arousing fistedsister. Must take a lot of courage and a good deal of lust to step forward in such a bold and yet, passive way.

The combination of having your inner person revealed speaks to me. It's not just about the sexual thrill, but about exposing others to the truth inside you, while they can choose to remain hidden, or open up.

A very powerful action. And potentially a portal to the carnal utopia that we chase like a dragon
 
Can you imagine how hard it would be to get thru a day if .... you could tell the kinks of every attractive person you met ?

I think it's make my day more enjoyable though. I often think about the hidden person that lies dormant behind the social face that's been put on - occasionally a person gives themself away, by the body language or a comment. What a world it would be if we were more open?

Well, it would make for an interesting day if we knew everyone's kinks. Beside, in my mind, I undress anyone who like in the course of the day.

Like picturing a person having sex - can never know, but the mind comes up with an image
 
Back
Top