Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband was fond of pee play and he did that to me a few times. Always outdoor so not an issue with mess. He would have to just stay inside of me without moving much as he had trouble peeing when too aroused.

Yes, it takes a bit of skill and effort to be able to pee when erect. A couple of times when I've tried it I've made the push to pee only to find that I am ejaculating instead. There must be a very finely balanced valve mechanism involved!

Yes, it takes a bit of skill and effort to be able to pee when erect. A couple of times when I've tried it I've made the push to pee only to find that I am ejaculating instead. There must be a very finely balanced valve mechanism involved!
i've had the same experience saylervee

I prefer the idea of someone having control over my bladder... forcing me to pee my pants, or pee in weird places, or telling me I can't pee yet. :)

I've never had the pleasure, but I would love to have a man piss on me while I am fully clothed. Piss on my face, in my hair, soak my clothes. Preferably this would (will) take place outdoors, maybe in a public park. Of course, I'd love to return the favor. Then we would walk home in our piss-drenched clothes. Think I have a shot at this fantasy ever coming true??

CaveCat, You and I are in the same neck of the woods!!!

Last edited:
I prefer the idea of someone having control over my bladder... forcing me to pee my pants, or pee in weird places, or telling me I can't pee yet. :)

I love weird nerdy girls, that like to be told what to do....you sound like a perfect match, except for one thing which might turn you off. I could be your great grandfather. lol

bump

Bumping from page 4 y'all. Let's hear some more about the sweet yellow nectar we all love:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back