Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still won't pee on me :(

How do I convince him?
Pick one of his fantasies and trade him for it. I did this with a girl who wanted to fuck in an elevator, and in turn she agreed to pee on me. It worked well, she was hooked on pee play after that.

Tried something new this past weekend.

We were at a party with several other couples and had a fantastic time. On Saturday night our hostess collected cum from several of the male participants in a large wine glass. I thought she was going to drink it but she looked around the room and then walked over to where my girlfriend Terri and I were sitting. She then peed in the glass, filling it almost to the brim, and handed it to me and told me to drink. I looked at Terri and could see she was turned on, so I drank.

Terri and I have engaged in pee play occasionally but only with each other and we rarely swallow, but I drank every drop and loved it. When I was done our hostess leaned forward and licked my lips, and when I turned to Terri she practically jumped me. The rest of the weekend was amazing, and Terri got her own glass of cum and pee to drink the following afternoon.

Pick one of his fantasies and trade him for it. I did this with a girl who wanted to fuck in an elevator, and in turn she agreed to pee on me. It worked well, she was hooked on pee play after that.

That sounds like a fair trade

Nothing heavy duty. Watching each other pee and wetting my pants. I did pee my pants while sitting on his lap once and he did pee inside me a few times. He also peed on my bum a few times after I had wet my pants.

Never convinced my ex or current wife to get into peeing on each other. My ex used to enjoy holding my cock while I peed and directing the flow. That's about as close as I've got.

Nothing heavy duty. Watching each other pee and wetting my pants. I did pee my pants while sitting on his lap once and he did pee inside me a few times. He also peed on my bum a few times after I had wet my pants.

Too hot!!!! Very nice!!!!

God, I am about ready to take a nice warm, long stream of pee. My bladder is full... Any woman here would like it on them instead? Hehe

at the dock

This probably does not count but when I am washing my boat I always wear shorts and like to drink a lot of coffee or soda before and during so my bladder feels like it is about to burst. I hold it as long as I can until I start leaking warm pee down my legs and my until now dry shorts are getting wet. I will not turn the hose on myself until the last then wash off. And yes there are other people around. I also sail in the nude as often as possible. At night after a long day of sailing I will often sleep on the boat. The last thing I do before turning in will be walk down the dock to the water hose and strip off and shower. I almost always feel the warm wet pee running down my legs and onto my feet before I rinse. No nobody else is around at midnight but it is still fun and has a risk of security catching me.

I love watching a girl pee her pants and play with herself. such a turn on. only had one girl do it soe far. would love to go t oa park and watch a girl do that while wearing leggings...

think i may need to pee shortly ... after reading so many of these.
Always a great place to stop at in the morning ...

I've never had the pleasure, but I would love to have a man piss on me while I am fully clothed. Piss on my face, in my hair, soak my clothes. Preferably this would (will) take place outdoors, maybe in a public park. Of course, I'd love to return the favor. Then we would walk home in our piss-drenched clothes. Think I have a shot at this fantasy ever coming true??

I've never had the pleasure, but I would love to have a man piss on me while I am fully clothed. Piss on my face, in my hair, soak my clothes. Preferably this would (will) take place outdoors, maybe in a public park. Of course, I'd love to return the favor. Then we would walk home in our piss-drenched clothes. Think I have a shot at this fantasy ever coming true??

Sure, I would be more than happy to go to the park with you, have a few drinks and then walk out soaked. Name the place, and time and we can meet their

Sure, I would be more than happy to go to the park with you, have a few drinks and then walk out soaked. Name the place, and time and we can meet their
I'd love to help you out with this as long as some of that wonderful piss is going in our mouths.

In general I would rather read a good story than watch video but the one above is rather hot. My husband was fond of pee play and he did that to me a few times. Always outdoor so not an issue with mess. He would have to just stay inside of me without moving much as he had trouble peeing when too aroused. But if he just worked it in and then relaxed for a bit, then he could make it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back