The Accidental Voyeur (closed for Angeleyz)

Blowing kisses over the phone, Samantha reminded the twins to listen to their grandparents and hung up. Sighing a little, she looked around trying to decide what to do with herself. She wasn't used to not having one or both of the twins vying for her attention, and she and Joe were apparently not christening every room like she hoped - at least not anytime soon.

Wandering over to the cooler again, Samantha pulled out an apple and another bottle of water. She munched on the apple while debating whether to take her jeans off too. Without her shirt clinging to her, she felt a lot cooler, but she was now conscious of how damp her jeans seemed to be. Wrinkling up her nose, she took another bite of the apple and placed the remainder on the counter.

Unfastening the button, Samantha unzipped her jeans and hooked her thumbs on either side of her hips and started the process of unpeeling them from her body. The jeans, normally snug anyway, were irritatedly hard to pull off due to their dampness and she ended up having to do a combination wiggle and gyration series of movements to get them down.

Mumbling under her breath and laughing at herself for not cursing even when no one else was around, Samantha finally kicked free of the jeans. She glared at the offending pair before bending over to pick them up, plucking them off the floor and holding them at arms length with just her index finger and thumb. Carrying them to the laundry room, she dumped them into the utility sink and wandered back to the sunroom.

Picking up the rest of the apple and the bottle of water, Samantha flopped onto the loaner chair from Bill and asked, "Now what...?" to the empty house.
 
Determined to work and determined to not think about his neighbor Bill calmly executed his personal test script against his newly compiled code. He was proud of his test scripts. He had learned early on that most developers did not like testing, it was boring and not as much fun as writing code so they generally half assed it, and it inevitably bit them in the ass. He also learned early on that understanding the requirements thoroughly and developing a set of test data that not only tested the easy, but also the extremes and exceptions of his code would save him days of time trying to fix something after he’d moved on to another project.

Watching the script run, his hand absently strayed to his crotch. his hand fondling his balls, as his hardon continued to rage in his pants. A small groan as he leaned back in his chair and eased open the button of his jeans and slid down the zipper of his fly. There was nothing else to do as the script continued to throw row after row of test data at his code, exercising the logic he had re-worked and fixed, might as well take care of this problem too. His cock sprang from his pants, the head swollen and ready as the shaft extended proudly from it’s denim cage. A few slow strokes as his eyes wandered from his monitor and looked out the window toward Samantha’s house.

There she was, still in her bikini top eating an apple. God she was sexy. He watched and stroked himself as she set the apple down upon the counter and began to unfasten the button of her jeans. Oh my God, no… not again… Riveted to the view as he stroked himself faster, he watched as she started to peel the jeans from her body. The denim apparently wet from perspiration and snug to her form fought back against her efforts to remove them. A combination of wiggles, and noooo oh my god that is so hot, as he squeezed his hand tighter while it glided up and down his engorged shaft.

She could not know what she was doing to him, could she? His mind whirled in fantasy as he watched her kick the derelict jeans from her legs and then bend over to pick them up. Her oh so tight ass on perfect display as the fabric of her bikini bottoms stretched and flexed to contain her.

Bill closed his eyes and moaned as she exited the room to put the jeans away. His hand working furiously as he fantasied about coming up behind her tearing off her bikini. Ramming his hard cock into her without warning. Taking her in her sunroom, against her will. Filling her with his cock as she cried out in pleasure and pain. Holding her hands behind her as he fucked her hard and fast right there, in front of the window, in front of the world.

Suddenly realizing he had hit the point of no return, his cock spat and heaved as jet after jet of cum shot out and covered his hand and his lap with a warm milky load of cum. “Fuck Yes!” He cried out loud. “God Yes! Fuck yes!” as his hand and hips worked to release the last of his lust from his loins.

Spent and breathing raggedly, he opened his eyes and saw her sitting in his chair, legs spread, water bottle in hand, looking for all the world like she would love to do anything but just sit there. Spent and mind fogged from his orgasm, a sudden “You are the Code Master!” blared from his speakers. Startled, he realized his script finished without errors, and he chuckled. He really should change the audio file it played when it was done, but perhaps next time.

Now, since his code was done, what could he do about Miss Samantha and her apparent boredom?
 
Samantha rolled the water bottle between her hands and tried not to stew. Darnit, she had really been looking forward for her 'reward' for slaving away all day. She eyed the cooler where she had packed her surprise present for the evening... A little something that a new friend of hers had recommended for spicing things up... Something that was supposed to stay on ice until she could hand it to Joe and suggest how he could yield it. Sighing at the thought of her new toy going unused, she was half tempted to go around christening the rooms on her own, but while the idea had some appeal... It just wasn't the same thing.

Trying to remember the last time she and Joe had actually had the time for more than a quick tumble under the sheets, Samantha considered sending pictures to Joe of what he was missing out on but told herself to behave. She had known the transition to his new job was going to be demanding, so she wasn't sure why she was feeling like a ticking sexual time bomb getting ready to go off on some poor unsuspecting male. There was no point in sending something like that to him when she knew good and well that he'd be home taking advantage of their temporary child-free house if he could.

Letting out a deep, drawn out sigh, Samantha shook her head as if she could shake her sexual tension out of her mind. She had to stop obsessing over it or she'd go nuts. Leaning over, she snagged her phone off the counter and tried to distract herself with some mindless Boogle games. Woohoo, living the dream now...
 
Surveying the mess his little 'interlude' had created, Bill got up from his desk chair and headed to his bedroom to get changed. It was still pretty warm out so he found a semi-clean pair of shorts and slipped them on commando. Deciding a fresh t-shirt might not be out of order either he quickly changed and padded barefoot back to his office to send the new code off to his client.

A quick FTP session later, his new code was logged into the vault, his binaries were queued up for final testing and he sat back in his chair happy with his work for the day.

Glancing out the window, he saw what had to be the saddest sight he'd ever seen. Samantha, clad only in her blue bikini, sitting in his chair staring blankly at her phone. It was almost heartbreaking. He hadn't met her husband yet, but already he was thinking that he didn't like him much, especially if he couldn't be bothered to help his super hot wife on moving day.

His thoughts moved to how he might engineer another meeting with her as he twisted his chair in its mount and leaned his head back against the high back. His mind wandered a bit as images of her nearly naked form danced between his musings of another meeting.

He quickly discarded the idea of simply going over and inviting her over to spend some time relaxing in comfort. He’d already reached out in that fashion and while he was welcomed, he didn't want to press his luck. However, since she was already in a bikini, perhaps he could lure her over with a prospect of a cooling dip in the pool. Why she would wear a bikini under her clothes for moving was something he still couldn't figure out, but some things were perhaps best left unanswered.

Moving from his chair to the linen closet, he grabbed a towel and peeled off his shirt as he walked to the kitchen to head out back. The pool was another idea his accountant suggested to improve the property and increase the value of his investment. He never would have put one in on his own, but he did find it was useful for neighborhood gatherings and for entertaining clients during the summer.

Tossing the towel onto a nearby chair, he dived into the deep end and started taking a few lazy laps. The cool refreshing water invigorating and refreshing him after a long hot day.
 
When her phone finally chirped its low battery notice, Samantha decided she'd drag the chair onto the deck and just enjoy the evening noises while she waited for the battery to charge. Plugging it in to the wall charger she had brought inside earlier, she considered putting her shirt over her bikini and shrugged. It wasn't like she was running around in her bra and panty set.

Picking up the chair, she exited the house and placed the chair just shy of the railing. Plopping down on the chair, she stretched her legs out and rested them on the railing. Leaning her head back and closing her eyes, she tried to find solace in the peacefulness of the evening. It was so quiet without the twins running around, chattering up a storm or arguing that she easily heard the opening and closing of her neighbor's door, the steady tread of his feet on his deck, a sudden splash and the unmistakeable sounds of someone doing laps. Ooooo, he has a pool! How did I miss that earlier?

Sitting up, Samantha wondered if Bill would mind terribly if she popped over and asked if she could join him. She had really been looking forward to a swim earlier before turning in the apartment keys and that would be an awesome distraction from her disappointment about Joe working late. Chewing on her bottom lip, she debated for a few minutes before the timed strokes got to her.

Jumping up, she wandered over and waited until he was headed back in her direction before calling out, "Hey, Bill... Mind sharing some pool time in addition to the chair?"
 
Finishing his 10th lap or so, Bill heard a familiar voice call out and stood in the shallow end, using his hands to smooth his wet hair back out of his eyes, to see Samantha perched at the fence in nothing but her bikini and a smile.

"Of course!" Waving her in and pointing out the gate in the fence, "Come on in, the waters perfect."
 
Of course! Come on in, the waters perfect.

Samantha smiled gleefully at the waved invitation. Once she realized Bill had a pool, she would have resorted to puppy dog eyes, begging and/or the promise of her first batch of chocolate chip cookies for a dip. Slipping through the gate, she took a moment to brush off her feet to make sure she wasn't tracking and grass or dirt, and moved to the stairs that she could see off to the side.

Dipping a toe, her smile broadened as she exclaimed, "Oh that does feel perfect." She slowly made her way down the stairs, letting the water caress her body. "I had been hoping to have last dip in the pool before turning in the apartment keys earlier," she admitted, her eyes casually sweeping over Bill's chest and shoulders.
 
Last edited:
Bill watched her walk as she entered the pool area. She was far more careful about dragging in dirt on her feet than he ever was, but he had no complaints as she bent over to brush her feet. Her ass was perfectly positioned for him to see the way the fabric of her bikini bottom had slightly worked it's way into her crease and the additional tightness as she bent revealed much more than she likely intended.

As she made her way to the stairs, his eyes were torn between the way her hips moved and the gentle bouncing of her breasts. Her entrance to the water entrancing as she gently eased in to the cooling water. He stood still as the water rose up her legs toward her crotch, the first lick of the cooling liquid darkening the fabric and then becoming submerged from view as she waded toward him.

He barely heard her words as she mentioned her hope to take a swim before leaving her old complex, and he mentally shook himself back into reality to focus on her words. Catching her as she appeared to be checking him out as well.

"Well I'm glad I was able to provide you with some more comfort than a simple folding chair. Feel free to bring the kids over anytime. I'm usually around, but just as long as the kids are supervised, you're all welcome whenever you like."

Bill strode toward her and teasingly splashed at her, "Come on... jump in. I'll race you to the other side!"
 
Samantha tried not to ogle Bill's body as she moved more and more into the water, but it was hard not to as the water trickled down his chest and shoulders, and licked down his abs before falling into the pool. She had always appreciated the male physique and it was obvious that while Bill might not be a complete gym rat, he took care of himself. She figured she could guess at some of the activities he engaged in - being an attractive and obviously successful man. Yeah, everything I'm not going to get tonight!

Well I'm glad I was able to provide you with some more comfort than a simple folding chair. Feel free to bring the kids over anytime. I'm usually around, but just as long as the kids are supervised, you're all welcome whenever you like.

Almost wishing that the kids were here now to help distract her from her preoccupation with sex, Samantha was startled when Bill moved towards her, splashing water at her, sending sprinkles of water on her arms and chest as he teased, "Come on... jump in. I'll race you to the other side!"

An impish smile touched her lips as she drew closer to him. Just as she came alongside him, she called out, "Last one there's a rotten egg," and took off at a clip that would have made her high school swim coach proud.
 
With an agile dive into the cool water, he stood stunned for the briefest of moments before diving in after her. Their limbs churning the once still surface as they each raced for the far edge.

Limbs churning and water splashing as they both reached for the same piece of the rail in an instant. her hand hitting the concrete edge only a moment before his clasped upon it. Momentum causing their bodies to come together against the wall, her then his pressing tight.

Both of them laughing as the race concluded, their bodies close Bill swiped his hair back ans sputtered, "I can't believe it! Do you know how many years it's been since I was the rotten egg?!" Suddenly realizing that their bodies were pressed together, he blushed a bit, but the rush of blood to his face did nothing to keep the blood from beginning to rush elsewhere as well.

Easing away a bit to slide up against the pool wall beside her, a small space between them as a fragile buffer. With a smile still on his face, "You're fast, do you swim often?"
 
Samantha couldn't tell how close it was, but based on the way the water was moving about, she knew it had to be close. Kicking for all she was worth, she stretched out as long as she could and was rewarded by the scrape of the edge of the pool against her fingertips. She barely had a moment to celebrate before she felt Bill crashing into her.

Thankful that she had her hair up in a ponytail of she'd be looking like a mop, Samantha wiped the water from her eyes as she laughed at Bill's lament at being the rotten egg.

One minute they were laughing, and the next there was a charged silence as they both seemed to realize how closely they were standing to each other. Bill flushed around the same time she felt something nudge between them and he edged away discreetly. Well, hellllloooooo there!

You're fast, do you swim often?

Samantha had to do her own maneuvering along the side of the pool to hide the fact that her nipples had announced their interest in what Bill's body was advertising by stiffening. God she wished Joe would get home and fuck her senseless already or she was probably going to shock the hell out of her poor blushing neighbor.

Trying to remember what he had asked, she smiled and admitted, "Wellllll, I was the only freshman on the varsity swim team in high school. However, that was way too many years ago, although I tried to swim every day at our last place. Joe would join me sometimes, and I'd even let him catch me on occasion." The devilish smile on her face hinted as to what might have happened on those occasions.

"You weren't too shabby yourself," Samantha continued. "I'd say you offered me some pretty stiff competition." She wished she could take back the words the minute they spilled from her lips, but since she couldn't... she stooped down in order to lean back and rewet her hair to stall while she tried to figure out something else to talk about.
 
As he moved away he sensed she might be trying to conceal something too, but couldn't tell immediately what that might be as she turned into the wall next to him in a natural fashion.

"Wellllll, I was the only freshman on the varsity swim team in high school. However, that was way too many years ago, although I tried to swim every day at our last place. Joe would join me sometimes, and I'd even let him catch me on occasion. You weren't too shabby yourself, I'd say you offered me some pretty stiff competition."

Her smile conveyed that catching her would be it's own reward, perhaps a reward better than winning itself. His inner flirt could not help but responding, "I caught you." in as casual a manner as possible. However her head was already under water as she dipped and slicked back the loose strands of her hair.

Not initially catching that she may have noticed his reaction to being pressed against her. Bill took her words at face value and turned them into a flirt by habit. "If I had been stiff competition, you wouldn't have finished by a nose." Smiling, he gestured toward the lounge chairs at the side of the pool. "I have some cold beer in the fridge if you'd like one, there's probably some soda or something as well. Care to join me poolside as we catch the last of the sun?"
 
If I had been stiff competition, you wouldn't have finished by a nose.

Relaxing slightly at his words, Samantha was glad that he hadn't picked up on her unintended acknowledgement of his previous 'state'. Her darn hormones were going to get her in trouble if she didn't do something about it soon. Visions of hunting down unsuspecting joggers and the occasional paper boy and ravaging them in a fit of unbridled lust had her lips twitching.

I have some cold beer in the fridge if you'd like one, there's probably some soda or something as well. Care to join me poolside as we catch the last of the sun?

Not wanting to go back to the house where she'd likely be climbing the walls until Joe got home, Samantha only hesitated a moment before responding, "I'd love a beer... If you have something lite."
 
“Something lite… I’m sure there’s something in there, let’s look.” Bill turned from the wall of the pool and took a lazy stroke to the ladder nearby. Reaching for the rungs he easily lifted himself up and out of the pool. Standing on the deck dripping water as it pooled at his feet. He completely forgot he wasn't wearing underwear and his shorts were not a swimsuit by design. The stretchy nylon clung to his body as the water dripped and he ran his hands back through his hair to clear his eyes.

Oblivious to the way the shorts clung to him, he moved toward the outdoor kitchen area and bent to open the fridge. Spotting several cans of light beer among the other cans in the fridge, he grabbed two and returned to the chairs poolside. Samantha was still in the water, holding on to the edge and watching as he sat and popped the top on his can.

“What are you waiting for? Are you going to let me drink alone?”
 
Samantha watched as Bill headed to the ladder after indicating that he thought he had something lite stocked. She wouldn't be surprised if he was right judging by the way his kitchen had every tool and appliance any host or hostess could ever want.

She would have made a move to follow him had he not lifted himself up and out of the pool in an impressive display of muscles and... Hellllooooo neighbor!

Samantha hoped her mouth hadn't dropped open as her neighbor displayed a rather fine backside and an equally impressive appliance of the more personal kind. After her earlier thoughts of running down the occasional hapless victim to assuage her lust, she grinned at the thought that she'd have to look no farther!

Continuing to watch as Bill pulled out two beer cans and sat in one of the chaise lounges, Samantha shook her head as if to clear it when he called over to her, “What are you waiting for? Are you going to let me drink alone?” Grinning impishly she said, "Just listening to my inner conscience" before she swam over to the ladder and pulled herself out of the water.
 
He only caught a bit of her reply to his jest as she quietly uttered her response, but it sounded something like she was commenting about her 'inner consequence.' He didn't have much time to ponder the strange words however, as his attention was fully drawn to the sight of her lifting herself from the pool.

He could almost hear Whitesnake playing in the background as she emerged from the pool. The water cascaded off her shoulders and down her hips as she climbed the ladder and walked the few paces to the awaiting chair. Good lord what were those straps made from?! The wetness caused her suit to cling even tighter to her curves and her breasts swayed invitingly as she plucked the cold beer from his hand and sat beside him.

Bill watched as she popped her own can and took a healthy swig. Chuckling, he asked "So when's the rest of your stuff getting here?" Adding quickly, and mentally smacking himself upside the head for not asking this first, "And your family... when are they getting here?"
 
Samantha had never been overly self conscious in her bathing suits having practically lived in them from the time she could swim; however, there was something in the way Bill looked at her as she got out of the pool and walked over to him that had her wondering if perhaps something had slipped out without her knowledge. She used the beer hand off as an excuse to look down and make sure the girls were still secure and was relieved to see that they were, although that didn't explain the odd look.

Plopping down on a chair next to him, Samantha opened the beer and took a long swallow.

So when's the rest of your stuff getting here? And your family... when are they getting here?

Figuring it was just like a single guy to ask about things before family members, Samantha chose to answer without giving him a hard time. "Moving truck should be here tomorrow, and my in-laws have the kids for the next three days." She took another drink of her beer before adding, "and hopefully Joe gets home in the next couple of hours..."
 
Her words trailed off at the end and left him wondering what she was thinking. Not having the kids for three days would surely be a help in getting things settled without distraction, but it almost seemed like she didn't expect much help from her husband at all, and that surprised him a bit.

He wondered again how someone could not be available on moving day, and especially someone married to a woman as hot as Samantha. However, it wasn’t his place to ask or really consider much beyond mere curiosity.

“Well, a few days without the kids should be productive. If nothing else, it’s two fewer things to keep a constant eye on while trying to get settled. If you need any help, just let me know. I just finished a project and I don’t expect another for another few weeks or so. All you have to do is holler.”
Trying very hard not to stare at his new neighbor sitting next to him in little more than a square foot of fabric, he adjusted in his chair. “Seriously, whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.”
 
Samantha unconsciously rolled her head from side to side, trying to work out the couple of kinks that she was starting to feel from her morning cleaning frenzy. She smiled at Bill's statement about being more productive without the kids, thinking her earlier idea of productive was probably not the same as his.

Taking another sip of her beer, Samantha's lips twitched at the image of calling Bill over to 'help' if Joe didn't come home soon. Based on what he had inadvertently shared earlier, she'd rather borrow some inches over a cup of sugar any day.

Unfortunately Bill chose that moment during her musing to say, "Seriously, whatever you need, all you have to do is ask," which caused her to just about choke on the beer she was in the process of swallowing. She waited a minute before murmuring, "Will definitely keep that in mind."
 
As she moved her head about stretching her neck, her hair danced across her shoulders and her neck flexed and undulated in such a way that he was again mesmerized. He wondered if she had any clue what she was doing to him, or if she was even conscious of how sexy she really was. He'd known a lot of beautiful women over the years, but he'd never met one who so completely captured his attention or his imagination like Samantha did.

Bill gave a sudden start and then looked at her carefully as she almost spit her beer in... what... surprise... laughter... shock? He wasn't quite sure, but her reply indicated he had somehow caught her off guard. Interesting. His comment was meant to be genuine, but perhaps she was having just as difficult a time keeping her thoughts pure as he was. At this point, if he hadn't creeped her out with his staring at her body, he figured it was worth flirting a bit more openly to see what might transpire.

Taking a big swallow of his beer he looked at her seriously, "I mean it, whatever you... need, within reason." Sitting back in his chair to get a full look at her, "Or for that matter, not within reason... just ask."
 
I mean it, whatever you... need, within reason.

Samantha looked up into her new neighbor's earnest face and was getting ready to respond, when he took her by surprise by his definite admiring glance and follow on of "Or for that matter, not within reason... just ask."

Feeling a tingle run up and down her spine, she swore she could almost feel the weight of his stare as it ran the length of her body, making her very aware of how very little she had on in front of him.

Samantha took a long swig of her beer, nearly draining it as she tried to figure out if Bill was overtly flirting with her or just falling into a slightly more relaxed banter. Either way, she wasn't sure how to respond and desperately wished Joe would get his sweet ass home before she did something stupid and propositioned the neighbor.

"Sounds... reasonable...," she finally drawled when the silence started to get a little prolonged.
 
A definite awkward silence hung in the air as he smiled at her playfully. A long swig of her beer indicated it was almost empty, and her eventual reply was seasoned with a somewhat exaggerated playful drawl. It wasn't exactly the response he expected, but it was at least promising in that she didn't react negatively.

Taking the last swig of his own beer, he held up his empty can. "I'm ready for another, how about you?" Rising, he stood in front of her, holding out his hand for her empty can, before heading to the fridge.
 
I'm ready for another, how about you?

As Bill rose to his feet to stand in front of her, it was all Samantha could do not to check out his packaging so prominently displayed in his clinging shorts. She had an active enough imagination... Having visual confirmation of daydream material was soooo not going to help distract her from her horniness.

"Sure," she smiled before tilting her head back and finishing the last of the light beer, "It's not like I have to drive anywhere tonight."

Handing him her can, Samantha used his trip to the fridge to once more check out his fine backside, although she immediately tried to distract herself by saying, "I should probably warn you that most of my conversations revolve around Disney princesses and talking cars, planes or trains these days." A little smile played on her lips as the horny voice in the back of her mind added, 'And sex... You could talk about sex!'
 
Taking her empty can, Bill caught her eyes looking much lower than his and realized for the first time that the wet nylon was doing very little to disguise his manhood. His little head gave an involuntary twitch in his shorts as he turned to fetch two more, and there was a slight spring in his step as he thought that she might indeed be having as much trouble as he in keeping her thoughts pure.

The idea was by no means unwelcome, in fact he welcomed it thoroughly. Despite the fact that there was very little left of her body to see, he desperately wanted to unwrap the remainder and feel her body beneath his hands. Kiss her soft lips, grasp her full breasts and handle her gorgeous ass. A fleeting image of her on her knees, tied up and begging, ran through his head, but he shook it off as quickly as it came. She was his new neighbor, and if he came on too strong, took her inside and had his way with her as his immigration suggested, it could lead to some very awkward years in the neighborhood.

However, there was no denying the look he caught her giving him. It was definitely worth pursuing further.

Returning with the beers, he handed one to her, taking a deliberately long moment to stand very close to her chair as she accepted the drink.

"Ahhh yes, the Animated Trifecta, Princesses, Vehicles and Villains. Though I have to say, I have enjoyed some of the better written stories. There are definitely two levels of humor and plot going on. One for the kids and the other for the parents." Opening his own beer,Bill sat in his chair, pulling it a bit closer in the process rather than moving back to it. "Just look at Sally Carrera, there's no mistaking her for anything but sexy, even before she revealed her tramp stamp pin-striping. I'm sure a lot of Dad's enjoyed that more than they let on, and don't even get me started on Jessica Rabbit. I still think fond thoughts of her despite knowing that she's not 'bad,' she's just drawn that way."

Giving her a playful wink he smiled as he took the first sip of his beer and stretched out to catch the fading rays of the warm sun on his legs.
 
Reaching out, Samantha took the can he was offering, wondering how badly she'd shock him if instead of plucking the can from his fingers she had traced the oh so tempting bulge in his suit. He stood close enough that it wouldn't be hard to do and her fingers itched to do so.

She grinned as he moved back to his chair and described the dual nature of so many of the latest Disney movies, and he was spot on about the different levels of humor and plots. Her eyes twinkled with surprise having not pegged a bachelor to be familiar with fairly recent movies. Who Framed Roger Rabbit was a classic, but Cars... that was very recent, and she was left to speculate as to what would have caused him to see the movie. Unfortunately she had seen almost every Disney movie ever made so many times that she could pretty much quote dialogue not only word for word, but with the proper intonations and inflections.

Laugh lines appeared at the corners of his eyes as he gave her a wink and then took a sip from his beer. She waited for him to settle himself back into the chair before saying, "I notice you didn't mention your favorite villain... Let me guess...." She cocked her head to the side as she studied him for a few long minutes. "You don't strike me as the Jafar type... And Shere Khan seems almost like a pussy cat these days," she teased.

Taking a deep breath like she had just been hit by inspiration, she drawled, "Ooooh.... I know... Maleficient?!"
 
Back
Top