Tell them what you think of them-good or bad II

*looks at your ass*


Looks like your ass is wearing pants...just like most asses.
 
actually, its wearing a certain uniform. But you wouldn't know that. Ha!
 
My ass hardly ever wears pants. You should know that from all your shameless ogling.
 
*squeals*
You mean those manly knee hi boy scout socks?!



Heheh. You're not the only one who can set up hidden cameras. *winkwink*
 
*squeals*
You mean those manly knee hi boy scout socks?!



Heheh. You're not the only one who can set up hidden cameras. *winkwink*

She seems to know what she wants and gets all that she wants. Her ass isn't bad either...
 
Your cameras must be of lower quality....they're old school tube socks with stripes.
 
yep. Knee high socks with patent leather shoes and a red hankie tied around my ummm....neck?
 
Gawd. Drink another Bellini, will ya? I just got him in those knee hi sockies. :mad:
 
Ummm. I don't get EVERYTHING I want...what's the fun in that????
 
I thought we needed some time, a little distance, something to ease the tension. I’m not running away. I don’t know how to avoid the miscommunications but I’m open to suggestions.
 
Baby you drive me crazy, I miss you, I want you. Don' t ever doubt that. :kiss:


You are delightful, sexy, sweet, deliciousness and I love teasing and playing with you.
 
Back
Top