If you could be doing one naughty thing right now.....what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly

A open minded women scares people..... What’s so wrong about an Anonymous, no questions asked fuck between consenting adults’??????
When your horny your horny and sometimes once, twice or three fucks in a night is not enough…

Sometimes the anonymous

Sometime anonymous fucking can be hot as hell, erotic if done slowly and right and always stimulating in a world that is sometimes sterile.

But, as always, use protection.

If you are 20 or older than you are still at your sexual peak . . . and definitely worth knowing in or out of bed.

Last edited:
Crawling naked into his bed, wrapping my arms around him and spooning him from behind, stroking his chest and kissing his neck gently before falling asleep with him

*sighs dreamily*

Crawling naked into his bed, wrapping my arms around him and spooning him from behind, stroking his chest and kissing his neck gently before falling asleep with him

*sighs dreamily*

Oh darn you took my idea but switch he to she or her..oh yes to spoon her sexy body tight to mine.:rose:

Ice cream..is that naughty...well maybe after bending her over the kitchen counter and having her look down between her legs as I guide myself in..

Undress,

except for my high heels. Rub oil on my clit, bend over my kitchen counter and hold on while pounded from behind by a few well hung men.

Last edited:
Swimming nekid' right now...it's HOT AS HELL HERE

Hot as hell where?? I think it got up to 45*F (maybe, and not that I should complain)and rainy here...

... to be having a romantic dinner with the new waitress at my favorite bar

I'm hoping one naughty thing would lead to another... Say getting him hard and teasing him horribly.

Until he or I - were breathless and sweaty and eager to do it all over again.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back