Collateral (Open)

His movements were better though she could tell that he was still in a lot of pain. But he leaned on her and she felt proud that he relied upon her.

Getting up took determination on his part but he did it and she noted that for once, his manhood was at rest. He was obviously in pain.

The bathroom was filled with warm stream from the bathwater and she helped him into the tub, though the hot water made him hesitate for a second before he worked his way down into it. He let out a groan, and then a sigh.

"Let me unwrap your arm and ribs so that you can get clean." She was careful as the dirty bandages came off of him. His sides were absolutely black from the bruising and she could make out places where the bat had hit him.

"Oh Marcus! You poor thing. I'll wash these and when they dry I can wrap them back around you. If your ribs are broken, wrapping them will keep them still."

She took the bandages and set them on the bathroom floor before taking the washcloth and lathered it up.

"Lean forward a bit and I'll get your back."
 
He was impressed with the discoloration on his ribs too. He didn’t realize just how much those bandages had helped until she had slipped them off. Each breath had been painful before, but now it was much worse. Thankfully the hot water seemed to smooth that Achebe smiled over at her as she asked him to lean up.

Playfully he splashed a little water on her

“Not two seconds in the tub and you’re already trying to get me to work” he said with a smile, only then realizing that the water he had splashed made her dress cling tight to her body. Her soft supple, warm body.

He leaned up slowly, pulling his eyes away from her chest, the pain helped to pull his mind back to the present

“That far enough?”
 
She laughed as he splashed her, not noticing how the water made her dress transparent against her skin.

Not two seconds in the tub and you’re already trying to get me to work

"That's right!" She teased back. "Yeah, that far enough. I'm sorry if this hurts. I'll try to be careful." Slowly she washed his back, gingerly cleaning the bruises as her hand following the curve of his back down towards his ass.

"Does that feel good?"
 
He groaned at her gentle touch, balancing an urge to lean forward so she would continue to work his body with the pain that curling up caused

“It feels great” he said with a smile as he breathed in the steamy water

“I’m just glad I got you here. Not sure where I’d be without you, but I know it wouldn’t be in a hot bath with a beautiful woman sponging me down” he said with a grin she couldn’t see

“How’s it look back there?”
 
How’s it look back there?

"It looks just like it feels. You're pretty well beaten, with plenty of bruises. I'm so sorry, Marcus. I'm sorry that my dad rat us out. You know, I would have done anything to get that man to stop beating you."

She rinsed his back off, letting the slowly cooling water wash away the soap and help soothe his aching body. "But I'm glad you were able to get to that man before I had to." She placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Rest and food will help your recuperation.
 
“Rest and food are my favorite” he said with a grin as he slowly laid back after she had rinsed his back off, his eyes sliding to hers as he lifted a hand to catch hers

“I’m glad too. But if he had, I know that you would have been able to turn the table on him. You have a tremendous advantage over any man you know? He said as he looked at her with all seriousness

“I want you to realize what an asset it is. And when to use it as a tool with your mind and when to use it, as it should be, with your heart” he said giving her a squeeze. Then he settled back

“Now please be gentle with me” he said with a grin as he motioned for her to wash his chest
 
He held her hand, and it was suddenly with all seriousness that he spoke.

I’m glad too. But if he had, I know that you would have been able to turn the table on him. You have a tremendous advantage over any man you know? I want you to realize what an asset it is. And when to use it as a tool with your mind and when to use it, as it should be, with your heart

She nodded and dipped the cloth into the water, lathering it before beginning at his shoulders, slowly and carefully washing her man. He was her man. And he had faith in her. Carefully she went down first one arm coming back up its underside to his pit before going down the other arm, the bad arm and cleaning it the same way.

"It's a wonder that he didn't break your arm, though the bone may be bruised."

As she worked her way down his chest, his bruises became more obvious and her ministrations more tender. He had lumps and abrasions and she could tell that he was in pain.

"I'm sorry if I'm hurting you. I'm trying to be careful but get you clean." She was getting wetter as she worked, her dress becoming more transparent as she worked beneath the water's surface. The water was nowhere near as hot as it had been, and was slowly getting cooler.
 
He smiled as she tried to be tender

“It’s ok. I can take it” he said with a grunt as the clothes slid over what had to be a fractured rib

“I think that once you get it good and clean it will be all the better. After that you can kiss the boo-boo and I’ll be all mended” he said with a grin, his eyes roaming over her body as she worked. He loved the way she moved. It was all soooo, timid yet sultry


“Looks like you’re wet” he said with a nod toward her dress, where the material cling to her. It had cooled significantly, and he could see her hard nipples

“Maybe we can add some more hot water and you can hop in here with me. Might make it easier to get to me, plus I can tell you’re cold” he said with a grin as he reached over with in hand, dripping wet, and lightly pinched her rigid nipple through the thin dress
 
She grinned at his words. Just like Marcus to be thinking of sex at a time like this.

"You never give up, do you?" The shook her head as she looked at him.

Maybe we can add some more hot water and you can hop in here with me. Might make it easier to get to me, plus I can tell you’re cold

As his wet fingers pinched her nipple, she gave a shiver.

"Okay. But it's gonna be a tight squeeze and you're gonna need to move your legs a bit." And with that she turned on the hot water and tried to not overfill the tub. Standing, she grabbed the sides of her thin dress and pulled the shift over her head, her breast bouncing free as cool air brushed the wet spot between her legs.

Turning off the hot water, she carefully climbed into the water, trying not to step on him. The hot water felt nice as she started sinking down facing him.
 
He smiled, watching her shift peeelmoff her body, his own responding to the sight of her breasts bouncing free. She sunk down onto him, and he groaned, not in pain, but in the relief at feeling her against him. That satisfied answer if silky skin and heat. Not the waters heat. But the heat of her

“See now isn’t that better?” He asked as he slid a hand up her back, pulling her close so her breasts brushed his chest, and her stomach slid against his cock
 
She could tell that just her getting in the water with him pleased him. Just seeing him smile pleased her. She was worried about him. He had taken a beating and yet here he was still warm against her.

His hand, large and warm, on her back, pulling her into him, See now isn’t that better?

“Much better.” She could feel her breast, heavy as they pressed against his chest. Something hard was poking her stomach. Her arms went around her man’s neck and she softly kissed him. She was learning to take the initiative. Anything for him.

“Let me know if anything that I do hurts.”

Her hand slid down his chest, feeling the lumps and bumps of the beating. Somehow, her breast never broke contact with his chest yet she managed to find that hard rod with her small hand. Even though it was underwater, she could easily find her way to it.

“After all, you are recuperating.”

Her hand stroked it up and down a bit before she raised up on her knees, her breast now at about his eye level. With one hand on his cock, she slowly lowered herself onto it and gave a sigh.
 
He lips were electric, soft and gentle, lush and full, hungry. He smiled as he felt her hands sliding over his body, feeling the press of her breast’s on his skin, the soft heat pouring into him

A groan slipped his lips as she found his member, gently stroking him to a steel hardness before she rose, his eyes sliding along the line of her neck, to the curvaceous breast, a she lowered herself onto his cock, he lifted his head and caught her rosey nipple in his mouth, the heat of his mouth on her breast, as the heat of her sex wrapped around his shaft

He groaned into her, his hand sliding to her round ass, and squeezing it firmly
 
There was a smile that came to her lips just hearing his groan. It wasn’t a groan of pain but rather one of desire. This would probably help mend him faster than any tonic or doctor. Fingers splayed against her back as his warm mouth captured a nipple and sucked on it, excited it. His cock filled her cavity as internal muscles gripped at it, stroking it as she began her dance on his lap.

It was now they that heated up the water around them. His fingers questing, found her ass and gripped it as if they were handles to help her dance up and down.

Right now, everyone was gone and it was just the two of them. No Dad, no Janice, no Lenny and Benny, none of any of them. It was just her and Marcus.

Slowly she slid up and down him, the water in the tub rocking with them, occasionally splashing out onto the floor. Her hips undulating in slow seductive movements. This is what she wanted. Had wanted. To be desired by someone. Taking care of someone. All her life she had just been in the way. Now she was needed.
 
He moaned into her as she took to a rythm, riding up on his shaft and the sliding down, hips rolling his member churning inside her. He released her nipple and laid his head back. His eyes drinking her in as her sex seemed to drink in his

“Oh god” he groaned softly, fingers kneading her plump ass as she rode him. The water sloshing and splashing, their heavy breathing, and the thundering of his heart filled his ears

“Oh god” he moaned as he looked into her gorgeous eyes, smiling as she made love to him
 
She could feel what his cock was doing to her, what he was doing to her. Her heart beating faster and harder as he pistoned in and out of her. Her hips driving him up deeper and deeper into her heat. His hands keeping her going. Her man.

He watched her as she danced for him, began that steep climb to heaven on him, for him. Taking him with her. Till finally her sex gripped him as she came, her head thrown back to the ceiling of this small cabin and her hair of flame appeared to race down her back towards the water. Her back arched and her breast heavy yet thrown upward, with nipples puckered tight in desire. A sort of growling scream worked its way out. She could feel her sex tight on him, trying to milk him.
 
His red headed siren undulated upon him, as he hungry sex gripped right around his own veiny throbbing member, the soft curves of her body undulated in front of his eyes. Her heavy breasts, heaved, her pink nipples were rigid pebbles, stark and hard against the pale alabaster of her skin, her hair hanging over her shoulder, half covering one swollen orb


He felt her, really felt her body seem to meld with his as her core melted around him. Her breathing growing faster and faster as her hungry pussy gripped his cock tighter and tighter. Each rising of her hips tugged at his cock, then he growled as her tight lips sunk down , swallowing his cock


He watched as her body peaked. Her hefty breast thrust high, bouncing delightfully as his hands gripped her ass hard, his own hips shifting, to drive deeper inside of her a shed body quivered on his. His thick girth cock exploding as he came with her. His seed pumping in deep throbs, gushing inside her as her pussy drank up every last drop
 
His fingers gripped her hips and she could feel every inch of him. Of the hardness that filled her. Of that link between them buried deep within her. Then suddenly he seemed to explode inside of her, his warmth filling her from within.

As she slowly came down from her climax, she realized something. For the first time since she had known him, since her father had basically given her to him, he came inside her. Before, it had always felt as if he was marking his territory, as if she was a thing that belonged to him. But now, it was like she was his, his woman. She was his woman.

She liked that feeling. The water had gotten cool around them but she smiled and rubbed her tits against his chest as she leaned into him, her arms around his neck. She kissed him the way he had taught her.

“I should probably get you out of this water and back into bed. Though I hate to give this up.” With a smile, she used those internal muscles to squeeze his shaft still buried deep within her sex.

“Besides, this water is just gonna get colder.”

She rose up on her knees to let that wonderful cock slide out from her warmth. Such a suddenly empty feeling. She stood in the water, her legs straddling his body, water running in rivulets off of her body.
 
He was losing it. He had lost himself in her. Literally, his body had been unable to hold back, the feel of her as she climaxed with his member buried deep inside of her. It was like her body required his when she came, and all he could do was surrender.

His eyes slid over her curvaceous form, once his vision returned from that explosive orgasm,and he smiled as she lifted of him, his cock slipping free from her as she rose. She stood over him for a second, and he smiled as he reached a hand up

“Your gonna have to help my poor battered ass up out off this tub “ he said as he groaned,
 
Your gonna have to help my poor battered ass up out off this tub

Stepping out of the tub she helped him try to stand. The second try was better. Once she got him standing, she got him to the wall so she could dry him off. She also quickly dried herself off too - no sense in spreading the water all over the place.

Back in the bedroom, he grunted and groaned as he got him back in bed. As she pulled the covers back over him, she told him, “you rest. I need to get dressed and get busy.” She caressed his cheek and bent over to kiss him, her naked breast brushing against his shoulder. “Sleep.”
 
He ormally would have enjoyed the escort to the bed, there wa no denying the allure of his “Rose”, but every step sent pain through his side, something the heat of the water and the lust in his blood had masked. Now that the torrent of pleasure and extant was gone, he hurt

He settled into the bed, and felt her lips on him. It seems so boatyard he didn’t give it a second thought until she had left

What was going on, this wasn’t him at all. He didn’t do this. He knew better. And as his mind slowed and he fell to sleep, he realized that he had cum inside her. He had never done that. He was losing it. He as getting soft. He had to get a hold of himself.

But rather then sterling himself against her, he found himself thinking of her as sleep took him
 
She spent the rest of the evening cleaning up the mess from his “bath”. It was actually too dark to do the washing of the towels and such. She did dig out another shirt of her father’s that she had taken. Funny how her father’s clothes were in better condition than her own. They would do for sleeping.

In the darkness of the bedroom, Marcus still slept and she quietly undressed and slipped on the oversized shirt. Softly she pressed her lips against his forehead to check. No fever. That was good. Sleep was best for him. Sleep and food.

As softly as possible she climbed into bed, trying not to wake him. In the dark he stirred and she snuggled against him hoping to keep him calm and tip him back towards sleep. As if naturally, his arm drew her in and she rested her head on his chest.

Soon there was a light rumble in her ear as he snored back to sleep. She was tired and soon she too slept in the darkness of the isolated cabin.
 
He shifted, the hectic dreams coming to a crescendo that brought him out of his sleep. Reliving the attack in the small apartment, seeing how he should have acted, what he should have done, as he relived an ass whooping

He looked down and smiled. Her hair was cascading over his chest. The shirt she wore was oversized, but she had slid one alabaster thigh up his leg, so that the shirt was piled up to her waist.

He was naked, the thin sheet all that covered him , and he grinned as he felt her hand slide over his chest. The soft want fee of her was not comforting than he would ever admit. He closed his eye, searching for sleep. And this time, he relived their first night together, except she was a more willing participant. A real giver.

He moaned softly as he fell back to sleep
 
Wakefulness was slow in coming. It was nice laying in his arms. Her dad’s shirt had come unbuttoned during the night except for the bottom two buttons, as if it was trying to keep her modesty. It was doing a pretty piss poor job of it. Her breast crowded between the opening, her nipples rubbing against his bruised ribs. Her hand, small and warm, rested on his waist and she could see the sheet tenting over his morning erection not far from where her leg was thrown over his leg.

This was her man and she took care of his needs. Her red hair spilled out around her as she sat up and peeled back the covers from his body. Her Adonis, beaten and bruised but recovering.

The shirtsleeves were in the way and she quickly took it off and knelt over his groin, small hand steadying his cock. The foreskin had pulled back a bit showing the tip and she began. Running her tongue around that slit, she slipped him slowly in her warm wet mouth, sucking him the way that he had taught her that he wanted. Her breast rubbed against his thighs, her fingers massaging that sac at its base. Head bobbing up and down, tongue swirling around.
 
His dreams became extremely stimulating, but it was the shift of weight that probably had him drifting to consciousness. As he slowly rose from his slumber he felt her hot mouth, her lithe tongue, her heavy full breasts, her delicate hand, and her silky hair. It seemed as though everything of her was on him. And stimulating him, exciting him. Then the sound of her mouth sliding over his flesh cane into focus, that slick slurpy soundcoupled with a soft moaning.

His eyes slowly opened and he saw her red hair draped over her shoulder, then spilling down to spread over one side of his hip. Her luscious red lips parted to accept his thick veiny shady, as her head slid up and down. He could see the generous swell of her breasts, where they billowed out, trapped between his thigh and her chest.

It was all soo good, he thought to himself as he came fully awake. Fully aware

And he exploded in her mouth. His cock suddenly throbbing, as his heavy balls tended. And thick hot gobs spewed from his cock.
 
There was a change in his breathing as he slowly woke up and she felt him stir, which confirmed to her that he was awake.

He must have been close to coming for he sudden gave a groan before she felt her mouth fill with his seed. In fact, it was quite a bit and she was busy for about the next bit of time swallowing and cleaning his cock.

Finishing up, she sat back on her haunches and looked at him, smiling.

“Good morning, sleepyhead. You feeling any better this morning?” She spoke softly as she scooted up closer to his head. She reached a hand out to feel his forehead, her boobs jiggling to her movements.

“No fever. I think that you just might live!” She teased him. “You hungry? I can fix you some breakfast if you like?”
 
Back
Top