Collateral (Open)

Marcus slowly opened his eyes, each breath was agony! He saw the man climbing onto the bed. Without another thought his hand reached out, and closed around something cold and hard. His gun, empty of any rounds, but the stock was solid

Not wasting any time, and as silent as a ghost, he rose to his feet behind the man, raised his arm high, and brought the stock down on the back of his head with a gruesome crunch. A bolt of pain shot through his side as the gun connected with the skull and he stumbled towards the bed, hearing Shannon scream as his world turned black again

Her vision was filled with the sight of the man climbing on the edge of the bed, his lascivious grin telling her exactly what he had planned. If it would save Marcus, she would accept it and offer herself to this thug.

At the last minute, she saw the hand above the man's head, clutching the gun by its barrel. In slow motion, down came the hand, making a sickening crash on the back of the thug's head. The noise was surprisingly loud in the small room and with a grunt the gangster fell forward on top and of her. Marcus stood briefly, his face pale and etched with pain as with wobbly steps he pitched forward.

"MARCUS!" She screamed his name as he fell unconscious against the edge of the mattress, sliding down onto the floor. The half dressed man on top of her was heavy - dead weight - and it took several tries before she managed to shift the body. Not really quite sure if the man was dead or merely stunned, she got free of him and climbed off the bed to Marcus. She could see heavy bruising and swelling on his forearm, from the bat swing. She touched it gingerly, afraid that the bone could be cracked or broken but she could not tell. She would need to wrap it. His ribs looked worse as she found his entire side black and swollen and he groaned in pain as she gently pressed against it. Maybe a broken rib or two? Perhaps a fractured forearm? She didn't trust her dad. He could decide to return home any time.

Checking on the man slumped on the bed, he was alive but out cold. She decided on some retribution. Quickly unplugging a bedside lamp to rip out its electric cord, gave her a chance to tie his hands tight with one end of the cord. Rolling him over on his back, his bound hands pinned between himself and the bed, she quickly threaded the cord between his legs. The thugs pants had fallen around his knees and the deflated cock was on display. She was inspired, tying tight the other end tightly around his cock. The man would not be able to move his hands without causing great pain to the man. She tied it so tightly that the only way that he would get free would be to cut it off of his hands and his winkie.

A quick check of the other two men out in the living room told a different story. One man was obviously dead. The second man may not be dead, but he was pretty darn close to dead. At least he would not be able to attack them.

Ripping the sheets off the bed, she tore them into strips and began wrapping his arm. She would need to also wrap his ribs, then help him dress and get dressed herself before they got out. She didn't trust her dad - he would easily give them up again.

"Marcus, Marcus, can you hear me?" She finished wrapping him arm but needed him to shift a bit so she could wrap his ribs. The poor man was covered in cuts and scratches and bruises. He had tried to protect her. Now they needed to get dressed and gone, cause if Dad came back and found them still in the house, he would quickly sell them out for more cash. At least they had the car. She really didn't know how to drive so hopefully he would be able to do it himself.

"Marcus!" She placed a hand soft against his cheek to try to wake him up.

He slowly roused. Tentatively rising up through the pain that threatened to cast him back into the blackness

“Yeah yeah” he said as he moved slowly, purposefully, and through pain

“Get me some pants then we gotta go. Get their guns too” he told her as he shifted out from beside her, trying to get up, but failing to do anything beyond sit up

“I’m honna need your help”

He moved slow, in obvious pain. He was taking shallow breaths and wincing as he moved.

Yeah yeah. Get me some pants then we gotta go. Get their guns too

"Okay Marcus. Let me wrap your ribs first. If they are broken it will help to keep them from shifting." Now that he was sitting up she quickly wrapped the sheet strips around his chest. Once it was secure, she hunted and found his pants and shirt. He had evidently tried to stand and found it a bit difficult.

I’m honna need your help

Nodding, she quickly kneeled down in front of him and helped to put his pants on his feet before bending over to slip his good arm around her neck.

"I'm sorry, but this is gonna hurt." Just lifting his arm around her head hurt him, she could tell by the grimace that he made. But when she helped pull him up to stand, she was afraid that he would pass out. She needed to get him standing so she could pull his pants up and put on his shirt before getting dressed herself and grabbing both Marcus and that thug's gun. She also had something of her own that her father knew nothing about.

And she had to get him out in the car. All before her dad returned. These guys had tried to kill Marcus and possibly her They had to get out of here. She hoped that Marcus knew of somewhere they could hide.

He grunted with every movement

“No shirt” he wheezed, the thought if they yong to put that on almost made him black out

He finally got his balance and nodded, letting her know he was ready for her to get his pants up.

Once she did he used the wall for support and began to work his way out of the apartment

“Get your stuff. I’m gonna check for more thugs” he said as he made his way to the window. There was a car out front, but no one was in it. Likely they had all come inside, not wanting to miss out on a piece of action with Rose

“We are clear Shannon” he said in a croaking pain riddled voice as he moved towards the door

“You done gathering everything” he asked a she paused next to the door, looking back towards the bedroom for her

He moved with slow, deliberate movements and she was worried that he would not make it. He didn't want his shirt on, so she carried it while he made his way to the door, holding onto the wall as he walked.

Get your stuff. I’m gonna check for more thugs

As he headed for the window, she slipped on one of the only dresses left that was halfway decent. It was threadbare and she grabbed a pair of underwear and slipped them on. The white fabric showed through the thin dress, as did her rosy nipples. Shit, she was gonna miss the pretty clothes. She headed out into the living room and remembered something.

We are clear Shannon. You done gathering everything

She slipped back, heading for her special hiding spot. If her dad had ever known about it, it would have been gone, or destroyed, or sold. Not that there was anything of real value to anyone other then her. She slipped the little box out of its hiding place and tucked it in his shirt before running back out to where her lover waited.

"Ready, Marcus. Let me help you out to the car." She saw another car parked behind Marcus' car, as if to block it from backing out.

"Let me get you in and I'll clear the way. Just lean on me." She hated the pain that he was in - but right now, they had to get away. She got him to the car and while he worked to get in, she ran to the front of the car, pulled up to the fence. She pulled the secret lock and pushed open the gate that led to the other side of the alley. Once he would drive through, she would lock it from the other side. If the thugs ever came to, the ones that were still alive, that is, Marcus and the car would have just disappeared.

He watched her work. Marveling at he rsuffen strength and surety. She had been such a mouse demure thing, and now she was confident and strong, taking down thugs and helping him escap. Him, her demented owner? He wondered at that now, seeing how much had changed. How she had resisted him, and now how much she wanted him. He had always wanted her. And now he felt like, felt like...

His thoughts suddenly shifting as she hopped in the car

He started the engine and pulled through the cleverly covered gate. Pausing on the other side as she locked it up. Then the left. They left the nightmare behind. They left the dead behind, at least for now. And they headed out of town, the road opening up before them

She sat beside him as they headed out of town. She had never left the city before, had never been outside the city limits in her entire life. Though it was dark outside the car window, wrapped in night and moonlight. She really couldn't see as much as she wanted to. It was mainly Marcus that she was worried about.

She glanced over at him. "Marcus, are you okay? I wish I knew how to drive." Placing a hand out and putting it lightly on his arm, she spoke quietly. "Thank you. Thank you for coming to save me. I would have done anything to get him to stop beating you."

She could tell that it hurt for him to talk. Hell, it probably hurt for him to breath. But she wondered. "Do you have any idea where we are heading?"

He glanced over at her, realizing she had on a dress that was barely there. The material thin and tattered in some places

“Thank you for saving me” he said in a low soft voice. It hurt to talk, hell it hurt to breath

His left arm hurt like hell, but everything seemed to work, and his chest felt half caved in.

“There’s a spot not too far outta town that I used to go to when I was a kid” he told her as he reached his sore arm out and put his hand o her thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze

“It’s about another hour and I’m feeling woozy. But we need to get there” he told her as his hand wandered up her thigh. His body beginning t respond to her. There was something about her that he couldn’t seem to get enough of. And as his body responded, he felt the weariness bleed away

Thank you for saving me

She smiled at him. Surely he knew that she would do anything for him. She was no longer here for her father's sake. As far as she was concerned, dad deserved everything that he got. And more. All she wished was Marcus. All she worried about were his needs. And yet, she did not want to be in his way, or to be a hinderance to him.

"You're welcome."

His answer to her question as to where they were headed was somehow comforting. Perhaps the distance would keep them safe.

There’s a spot not too far outta town that I used to go to when I was a kid. It’s about another hour and I’m feeling woozy. But we need to get there

His hand was warm on her thigh and sent a thrill through her as it traveled up her thigh towards its destination. It was to her he turned, and she wanted nothing more than him. But more than that, he wanted more from her, and she was more than happy to give him what he wanted and needed. She noted the bulge starting in his lap.

"I think that I know just what you need." She smiled again, and her small hand reached out to unfasten his pants, his cock popping out through the opening.

Leaning over, one hand rested upon his thigh, the other one finding his cock, her delicate fingers wrapping around the meaty muscle that she had come to know so well. Softly she rubbed it against her cheek before sliding it slowly into her hot little mouth. It's plunge into that moist opening was excruciatingly slow, as her tongue cradled it, leading it towards the back of her mouth.

She was slow, not wanting to cause a wreck and wanting to make sure that this was what he wanted.

He was amazed by her

Her night must have been crazy, to think of everything she had seen and done and been through. He didn’t know why she had not run. But she hadn’t. She was here

His hand slid along her thigh, enjoying the heat of her skin. His body was beginning to throb, and he felt like he was a little less woozy

“What?” He asked, not hearing her fully, but then her hand deftly worked him free

This gorgeous redhead, whom he had abducted and essentially molested only days ago had saved him, and she was now slipping his cock out as he drove.

He felt relief as she worked his member free

He looked over, her red hair, dark in the night, fell over her shoulder and pulled on his leg as she came closer

“What are y...”he stopped as he felt her warm mouth on his meat

His heart picked up, and he was far from woozy

“Oh that feels so good. Nice and slow” he told her as she did what he asked, before he asked

“That feels really good” he told her a she shifted his arm, letting it draped over her back as she lowly worked his cock, and he drove out if town

He was taking her with him. He wanted her. Despite the way that things had turned out, he wanted her. Through the pain of his beating, he had fought back rather than let any other man have her. She belonged to him. Here they were - two people of the street that belonged together. He was smart and cagy and world wise. She was downtrodden and innocent but getting smarter every day. And she would give him whatever he wanted.

Oh that feels so good. Nice and slow

The relief could be heard in his voice as her tongue gently caressed his member. This was a part of him that she knew well. She knew how much he loved oral sex, and he had taught her just how he liked it. She felt his arm on her back, his hand absentmindedly stroking it as she bent over his lap, mouth worshipping the cock that rose from the gap in his pants. Her tongue bathing it in warmth and saliva in slow, gentle movements.

That feels really good

Occasionally her fingers would travel to its base, finding the heavy sac that rested there. Just a gentle massage but nothing more. Just enough to help him stay awake while he drove. There would be time for more.

She felt the road race by beneath the car, not knowing exactly where they were heading. But as long as she was with her Marcus, that was all that was important. Her head slowly bobbed as he drove them into the dark countryside.

He had no idea what to think about this girl, if he could think, right now he was very distracted by the way she continued to work his cock, slow and sweet, sexual and sensual. He was wholly and totally sroused, his mind alert, yet he was nowhere close to cumming. It just felt fantastic. Like a wonderful massage or something!?

His hand slid up and done her toned petite back, venturing over her ribs to caress the side of one breast on occasion as the sound of the radio was drowned out by the churning miles and the gentle sucking slurp of his lady.

Somehow the ride seemed to take nowhere as long as he remember. But soon, his girls head dutifully sunk in his lap and teasingly torturing his libido to keep him awake, he pulled into the dirt road. A few more minutes and they were close

“Oh god baby we are almost here. “ he told her as the traveled slowly down the rolling dirt lane

She felt his hand searching her body out in the night, feeling through the thin dress for the warmth of her skin. Rubbing against the side of her breast. She was worried though. Driving was done sitting down. But she still had to get him in the house and that was going to be painful for him.

After a while, she felt the car slow before turning. Where smooth pavement had led their tires, this was slower going over what felt like rough road.

Oh god baby we are almost here.

She stopped what she was doing and slowly lifted her head. Headlights shone on a dirt road full of potholes with scrub brush along either side. She knew that the air would be cooling his cock. Now he needed a different kind of incentive. He needed rest, and if he came in the car, she didn't know if he would have the energy to make it in the house.

Placing a hand on his arm, she told him, "You get in the house when we get there, and I'll finish this up real good. Just the way you taught me, lover. Then we can get some rest."

She knew that he was running on raw nerves and willpower. And cuming would be just the sleeping pill that he needed.

He groaned when he felt his thick cock slip free from her sultry lips , the loss of her teasing tongue was felt almost immediately. All the work she had done keeping him hard and aroused had stopped. He had been so distracted that he’d been able to breath pain free. But all that was over

She had sat up and gently consoled him, promising him more

“Baby you sure do take good care of me” he said in a voice that was already growing tighter with pain

He pulled the car up to a small cabin, smiling to see it hadn’t changed a lick

“Hopefully they’ll have some canned food stocked up to eat” he told her a she opened the door. The next few steps were agony as he used the car to support himself. Shannon met him at the hood and scooped up his good arm

The two killed toward the house, her soft warm body on his

They hit tot he pitch and he pointed to a pile of rocks on the side

“Key under he black stone”. And as simple as that they were inside

It was all he could do to make it to the bed, wher e he turned and laid back groaning as he shifted

Baby you sure do take good care of me

She heard the pain in his voice. The next couple of minutes would be hard.

Through the darkness, the headlights pierced the waning night. Already the sun was on the horizon, showing her a dusty cabin surrounded by thick woods. He let out a tortured breath as he turned off the car's engine.

Hopefully they’ll have some canned food stocked up to eat

They got out of the car, and though she tried to hurry around to help him, through grunts and groans, and using the car as a crutch, he made it to the car hood before she reached him. She carefully lifted his good arm around her neck and helped him up to the porch of the cabin. Looking down to help him up the step, she noted his member sticking out of his open fly, as if looking forward to what had been promised.

She retrieved the key and soon they were in.

The place smelled of dust and dirt and dead air and each step stirred up more. She could see that her work was cut out for her while he recuperated. It took a bit more grunting and groaning before she got him on the bed, the groan loud and full of pain as he laid on his back.

"Oh Marcus, I think that you could be dying and yet you would make sure that you got what was promised to you." She teased him as she began to undress him. She unfastened the waistband and began pulling his pants down his legs. Even in the dusty morning that tried to peek through the shades, she could see the beating that his body had taken. Once he lay there, his ribs and arm still wrapped but his otherwise nude body a roadmap of pleasure and pain. Rising like a Phoenix from the dark hair of his groin, his cock stood, it's foreskin pulled back with need.

She slipped the ratty dress off over her head so he could see her, see her body. Rosy nipples were like sweet cherries on those snowy mounds sprinkled with freckles. She climbed on the bed beside him, kneeling beside his cock. She rested a hand on his hip and watched his muscle twitch on anticipation. Her voice was low and playful.

"I know just what kind of medicine you need."

And with that, she bent over him, her ass in the air as she began to suck in earnest. With an agile tongue, she swirled it around it, like a whirlpool hidden within the depths of her mouth. Her head began to bob several times before she slipped the cockhead down into her throat, squeezing it. Then out, her tongue massaging its underside as it slipped out of her mouth. With one hand holding him up, she gently sucked each ball, her tongue stroking them before beginning the whole thing all over again.

This was her man and she knew how to please him. And she would make him well again.

He smiled when she joked at how he’d get what he was promised. He glanced down and saw that after all the pain and agony of moving from the car, his cock had never softened at all

He lay there battered and bruised, every breath hurting, and his cock aching for his woman. His woman.

After all this hear she was still tending to him. But it was different. Before he had taken, and now she was giving.

His teeth were clenched as she bent down and helped free him from his clothes, the shifting causing bolts of pain to flare up his side. But the relief of his cocked and strangled sac was worth itShanin stood back up and joked about the Medicine he needed as her eyes roamed over his battered body as his veiny rigid member

He watched her as she gathered her dress to her hips, exposing slender alabaster thighs, then she pulled the dress off over her head, her breasts bouncing deliciously as she freed them. Her own body was quite excited. Her nipples were hard rosy buds creating the ivory mounds.

She tossed her dress to the floor then settled into the bed beside him. Her hand finding his member, then she leaned down, her soft breasts caressing his thigh as she devoured his cock. She assaulted him with every pleasurable act he could think of, her tongue was a snake writhing over and around his thick head, and her throat tight and hit as she plunged his veiny member deep into her throat. Her hands massaging and teasing as she turned her attention to his tense heavy balls

It was astounding and amazing, and after the long ride in the car, his loins being tortured, it wasn’t long before he came

She had just slipped his thick cock free from her throat, her mouth turning to his heavy balls when his orgasm ripped through him. Her hand was pumping his shaft, as her tongue teased his scrotum, when his body tended, and his cock exploded, a thick geyser of cum spewing from the thick mushroom head as his body exploded with pleasure. The long delayed orgasm, now achieved, was massive. And the cum he produced was thick and hot, and seemed unending as his cock twitched in her hand, again and again

When he came, it was the most she had ever seen from him, as if pouring his heart and soul into it. Normally she might have made a big show of the clean up, licking it off his body, off of her body. But he was tired and needed sleep as did she. His eyelids were heavy and she knew that right now, sleep and rest were more important. His eyes seemed unfocused and she slipped off the bed and padded to the bathroom, finding a clean wash cloth. The water made a lot of racket, spitting out air and water before groaning to life. The whole thing reminded her of that time that he had used her as a diversion, the water drenching the front of her dress. That was a girl still naïve enough to think that maybe her dad cared about her.

Returning to the bedroom, she could tell that he was exhausted the wet wash cloths and the dry towel made quick work of the mess that they had made. The wet cloth seemed to ease some of his discomfort and she soon had him and her and the bed relatively clean.

She put the towels in the bathroom and upon her return, found him sleeping. As she climbed in bed beside him, she thought that he mumbled something half asleep, but it could have just as easily been him snoring. She stroked his cheek with the back of her fingers and curled up beside him. In his sleep he wrapped his good arm around her as she laid her head on his chest.

The morning sun found a crack in the window shade, sending sunlight across the sleeping couple.

Janice was still furious. Her ass was sore and her dignity still bruised. She reveled in the idea of that slut being raped repeatedly by her men, Marcus being forced to watch his cheap Rose used like he had used her before her men killed that slut.

She was impatient. How long did it take to find those two? She opened the door and looked out in the hall. George looked up from the magazine he was reading.

"Yes Miss Janice?"

"Go find those idiots!" Anger rolled off of her in waves. George gave a quick nod before heading out the door.

Shannon didn't know what time it was but it felt somewhere around noon. Marcus was sleeping still and she knew that sleep was really the best medicine for him. Slowly she rolled out of bed, careful not to wake him. He gave a small groan before his breathing told her he was asleep. He looked like a Greek god weary from battle, with his body covered in bruises and lumps and she wanted to help him all that she could.

On the floor were their clothes and she quickly found her dress and slipped it on before closing the door behind her, leaving him sleeping in the bedroom. By daylight she got a better look at the place. There were 3 rooms - a bedroom, a bathroom, and everything else was in the main room. Kitchen, dining room and living room all filled the large main room. Dust and dirt coated everything and she could see their footprints in the mess. This would have to be cleaned.

The first thing she did was to make note of the pantry contents before opening a can of soup. She cleaned the cabin while the soup heated. If she could get fresh produce, she could actually make a good soup. She tried the canned stuff. Not bad for now.

Once she had filled a bowl for him, she headed into the bedroom with a towel, spoon and a bowl of piping hot soup. Placing it on the bedside table, she climbed on the bed and kissed him before speaking softly.

"Marcus, wake up. You need food."

He stirred at his name. It sure what time it was or daybit was. The sun wa duo and light filled the small cabin

Moving was agony, but he shifted his naked form, the sheet sliding off his body as he struggled to sit up

“What time is it” he asked through gritted teeth as the pain shot through him.

Janice was not happy when George returned with news.

"We heard that they ran into a man that claimed to know where the two were holed up. They paid the man and then left for the address. The man with the info then left but they said that he was a regular, name of Lance. They said that the man was probably looking for a game. We're checking all our resources. Should have him soon."

"I don't want soon! I want now! If you can't find him, I'll go to someone else!" Janice was furious at the ineptitude of these men. Just how had this family risen in stature in the Underworld was a miracle.

She threw the glass at the fireplace, glass shards flying everywhere. She didn't even care if all this made her uncle mad. She was beyond caring, or even thinking.

Shannon watched Marcus' eyes blink in confusion, his mind still cloudy from sleep. Gently she rubbed his cheek, offering assurances that they were safe. As he tried to sit up, the covers fell away, showing her his battered body. Still beautiful to her. His manhood slightly turgid and always seemingly in need of her. She could see the pain he was in and it was her job to take care of her man. HER MAN. She may have originally gone with him in payment of a debt, but she stayed with him because she wanted to be with him.

What time is it

"I'm just guessing as all the clocks have run down. I think that it's early afternoon. About 1:00." Fluffing the pillows behind his back, she pulled the covers up to his waist and placed a towel in his lap. Then, with a smile, she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. A show of affection. They had had sex, but very little actual affection.

"I have hot soup for you. You need food so your body can mend. Careful though, the bowl is hot."

Playing nursemaid, she proceeded to feed him the soup, knowing that he was able of feeding himself, but wanting to take care of her man.

“Thanks” he circled as he looked up at Shannon. The light streaming through the window made her hair practically burn with radiance, the light seeming to set a myriad of different res tones dancing in her hair

He half smiled as she lifted the spoon to his mouth. He was still amazed at what she did for him. He realized that she had been here the entire day, again, at any point she coulda left. They were certainly not close to anyone, but still she coulda taken the car, or even left on foot, he was in no shape to persue

“Thanks for sticking around. I owe you” he said before taking another slurp of soup
“Last night got intense, and I’m not sure where they came from, but it seems like we are gonna be a hot item” he told her, looking into her emerald eyes, sad for the spot he had landed then in, but determined to set this right.

“How’s the pantry. We are gonna have to lay low for a bit. There later a natural hot spring nearby that feeds to a stream, we can do some fishing if we need to” he told her as he took more soup

He looked around, noting the dust was gone from most places and he smiled back at her, already making the house up. He lifted a hand, resting it on hers

“You know I can feed myself. You don’t have to” he told her with a smile, his thick fingers tracing lines on the back of her hand where it rested in his leg as she sat beside him

His smile brightened her day as he dutifully ate each spoonful of soup. With each bite, he seemed perkier, watching as she carefully dipped the broth laced with bits of vegetables and fed him.

Thanks for sticking around. I owe you. Last night got intense, and I’m not sure where they came from, but it seems like we are gonna be a hot item

"It was my dad. Of that I have no doubt. And if I know him, he sold us for money. And not money to pay you what he owes you. It would be used to either find another game, or to drink away. Or both." She fed him another spoonful.

How’s the pantry. We are gonna have to lay low for a bit. There later a natural hot spring nearby that feeds to a stream, we can do some fishing if we need to

"I'm very good at stretching whatever we have. Right now, we have more than I ever had to work with at home."

He lifted a hand, resting it on hers as she softly caressed his thigh. There was humor in his voice.

You know I can feed myself. You don’t have to

"I know."

She smiled back as she continued to feed him.

"This is from the can. The soup that I make is better than this but I needed something quick for you. Once you finish eating, you can rest some more. I'll rewrap your ribs after your bath. And a nice hot bath will make you feel better."

She finished feeding him the soup and gathered her stuff.

"You take it easy."

He nodded at her plan, it sounded fine. A nice long hot soak actually sounded amazing. His ribs hurt like thunder, but it seemed that every time he moved he found another part of his body was more sore then he had imagined

“I can’t think of a better way to spend the day. I mean all things considered” he told her as his hand continued to slide over hers

“I’m sorrry for dragging you into all of this, but I’ll make this right for you” he told her as he leaned his head back

“Better make that water extra hot, I imagine I’ll be in there for a good long while” he told her with a smile as his hand slid from hers to her thigh, his eyes drifting over the warm tattered dress, it was barely even there. They were gonna have to do something about that. The dress was so worn he swore he could see her nipples, it was almost indecent to be out in, the he he decided he just might splash her when he was in the bath, he was very curious to see just how that dress handled a little water

I can’t think of a better way to spend the day. I mean all things considered

She knew what he meant. This was after all Marcus. The man could be beaten within an inch of his life and yet he still thought of sex. But then, it wouldn't be Marcus if he didn't.

I’m sorrry for dragging you into all of this, but I’ll make this right for you

She squeezed his thigh gently, her hand warmly sandwiched between his leg and his hand.

"Marcus, I came willingly with you. And I will be with you willingly, whether I need to be or not." She could see the pain in his features and worried that he may be doing too much.

Better make that water extra hot, I imagine I’ll be in there for a good long while

"Till you're pruney?"

Hs hand slipped to her thigh and she felt her body respond. Her nipples grew hard, pressing against the threadbare dress and between her legs grew wet.

"Let me clean this up and I'll prepare you a bath. I think that a tub is all they have in this cabin. I'll get the water nice and hot."

She stood up, his hand slipping from her thigh, and left the room, unaware of the wet spot on the back of her dress that told Marcus everything.

She quickly cleaned the bowl and spoon and went into the bathroom. She had already cleaned the tub earlier so it just took a while it get the hot water flowing before she plugged it and started filling it with hot, hot water. She figured that by the time he made it there, the water should be just right.

While it filled, she put the soup in the fridge and then checked the tub. There was soap and wash cloths in the cabinet and she set them by the tub before turning off the water and heading back to Marcus.

"Let me help you to the bathroom. Once there, I'll unwrap your ribs and arm so you can get clean. Then I'll wash the bandages and dry them so you can have clean ones later."

She went over to help him to the bathroom.

“That sounds great” he told her when she had come back from getting the tub going

He groaned as he leaned up, reaching for the side of the bed and groaning as the movement sent pain through his chest

The sheet slid free as he angled his legs off the side of the bed, his member resting against his thigh, before he rose, leaning heavily on Shannon, but able to rise on his own

“It doesn’t hurt too bad, just when I breath” he said with a grin as his eye dipped down, admiring the lovely red head from above

The two hobbled intonthe bathroom where she slowly settled him down into the steaming water

It was painful at first, but utterly amazing

Back