Collateral (Open)

Giving him a quick kiss, she headed off to check for a guard. She didn’t want him to worry but quite frankly, it would be unbelievable if this place didn’t have a guard. She would have to find him before he found them. The man must be real bad at his job.

She finally found him in a room in the basement. In fact she heard the radio playing that led her to where the guard was laughing at something on the radio.

Peeking around the corner, she could see the man. About 65 years old, he was sitting with his feet up pouring hooch in a tin cup. This was up to her - she tried to remember everything that Marcus had taught her. She unbuttoned several buttons on her dress so that she would show plenty of cleavage.

“Oh, Pops, am I glad that I found you!” She was leaning against the door jamb and the man almost fell back out of his chair.

“What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I’m so sorry. Did I catch you off guard?” She gave a little giggle and moved closer to him, giving her breast a little jiggle. “Oh, l made a little funny.” She giggled again. “I fell asleep in the bathroom. Woke up and found everyone gone. Except you.”

She moved a little closer and noticed the gleam in the guard’s eyes as he watched her breast.

“Do you mind if I party with you?”

“Well...well, sure, girlie!”

She was surprised but within 10 minutes, Hank (as he informed her was his name) was drinking yet more booze while she sat on his lap. And every time that the dirty old man would pinch one of her nipples, she would give a little giggle and wiggle her butt against the small bulge that she was sitting on.

If she was lucky, she planned on getting the man zozzled on the jag juice that he was drinking.

“Why, Hank, if you ain’t the ant’s pants. Let me have a Jorum of skee.” She made it look like she took a swig of the gin in his bottle before handing it back to him.

“You got a hayburner?”

“Naw, my car gits good gas milage.” Wonderful. Just get him drunk and they could steal his car and get out of here.

She gave another giggle and wiggled her ass against his lap.

Last edited:
Hank almost soiled his britches!!

Outta nowhere there came buxom redhead, like outta his daydreams. He nodded his head, he’d been there today when they were closing up, they’d stayed running a lil longer than usual, and he wasn’t too shocked she’d been stuck there

What shocked him was her!!

When he’s looked over she’d heen up against the doorframe, her hips cocked out and cans squished together. He’s almost slipped outta his chair again when she’d started walking his way, her jugs were swaying and jiggling. They’d started chatting, and he’d gone to offer her his seat, but she’d just sat right down on his lap!!

To make it even crazier, he’s gone to pay her arm, and she’s turned just then, and he ended up patting her boob, he’d felt her hard nipple plane as day. And she had just giggled. Well she had wiggles too, and that had him getting stiff!!

He figured he was outta his mind, but he’ll!

So he’d gone and pinched her nipple. Reached up, even telling her how pretty they were, and caught her nipple a good pinch

“You drink as much as you like. Just be careful you don’t spill nothing on that there outfit your wearing. You head outta hear with those cans lookin so good your likely to wind up with a good sticking” and this time he wiggled his hips under her

“Now hand that over, your making me thirsty just looking at you!”

You drink as much as you like. Just be careful you don’t spill nothing on that there outfit your wearing. You head outta hear with those cans lookin so good your likely to wind up with a good sticking

Yet another giggle as she leaned into him a bit. One of the nipples popped out from her dress and she made a big deal about stuffing it back in her dress.

“Sorry Hank. I sure didn’t mean ta tempt you.” Giggle again. She took yet another pretend drink from the bottle before he took it away from her.

Now hand that over, your making me thirsty just looking at you!

“Apparently, thirsty is not all I’m doing to you.” She grinned at him and proceeded to grind her ass against the hard bump that she felt growing in his lap.

Laughing, old Hank placed a hand on her knee, the dress stopping skin-to-skin contact. He waited to see her reaction. She pretended to take a drink from the bottle, feeling the old man’s hand slide down her dress till it reached the hem. As he laughed at her, his hand grasped her calf and slid back up her leg under the dress, stopping at her knee.

Handing him the bottle, she grinned and winked at him. “You dirty old man!” Hank took another big swig and as she tipped the bottle up for him to drink, her heavy tit popped out of the opening of her dress.

“Oops! Sorry!” She started to stuff it back in her dress but Hank practically drooled as he reached for her breast.

“Here. Let me!” Papery dry hands grabbed hold of her breast, popping off several buttons to open her dress wider. No longer was his hand reaching up her dress but rather now each hand held a tit as if guessing their weight.

As if looking at the end of a rainbow, slowly the man leaned over and pressed his face between her breast, pressing them to either side of his face. Looking over his head, she could see on the desk behind him what looked like car keys. There was also what looked like a set of keys to the building. Now, to get the man so soaked with gin that he’d pass out.

His gin-soaked breath washed over her skin as Hank took a deep breath. With a muffled voice, he spoke from the valley between her mounds.

“Damn, girlie. You smell good. Your cans surely must taste sweet.” He was starting to slur his words, the gin starting to affect the old man.

This poor girls titties just want me, hank thought to himself as he watched her nipple slip free from her dress

He tried letting his hands find their way up her dress, but that seemed too much, since she managed to stop his hand. That didn’t matter though, just as she went to give him a drink, the biggest prettiest roundest fullest tit he ever did see came entirely free from her dress

The next thing he knew he had his face nestled between the pair, wamnsilky pillows, her skin smelled like roses

His cock was so stiff under her he could hardly take it

“Goodness girlie. These cans of yours are to die for” he said as he leaned back, starring at them, feeling them, squeezing them

Then suddenly he felt his groom convulse, his cock exploding in his britches from the shear majesty of her chest. Directly after that, Hank felt a sharp pain in his chest, Dulled by the orgasm riingung through his head

He gasped, then his head pulled back, the flask falling to the floor. Hank lay motionless, with a huge smile on his face

Goodness girlie. These cans of yours are to die for

Grinning, Hank sat back with a look of pure amazement on his face. As if not believing his luck nor the beauty of her twin peaks, his fingers continued to play with them.

Suddenly he gave a grunt which she figured meant that he had cum in his pants. Poor old dear. She didn’t want to embarrass him but before she could say anything, the man gave a little cry. It surprised her when his hands dropped to his side as his head fell back, a big smile on his face.

“Hank? You okay?” The radio playing seem unnaturally loud in the small room. The bottle of gin spilled to the floor and rolled away.

Tentatively she reached out and felt his chest. There was no resounding thump. He looked as if he died happy. Pants full of seed and a smile on his face. She leaned in and kissed his cheek. “Sweet dreams, dear Hank.”

Standing, she placed a hand on his head and said a prayer. Seemed the right thing to do. She hadn’t meant to kill him - just get the man drunk and steal his car.

She picked up the buttons that he had popped off her dress. She could sew them on later. Looking through his desk drawers she found another bottle of gin and a small gun with some bullets. His pockets yielded a couple more dollars.

Both sets of keys were added to the small pile of stuff she carried in her arms and hands. The front of her dress would not stay buttoned and as she walked her breast kept bouncing through the opening left by the missing buttons.

Out on the work floor, she went through several work spaces before finding what she was looking for - a pack of needles and spool of thread. She also went through and found a replacement dress. She would change into it and fix the other one back at the cabin.

She finally got back to Marcus. When she opened the door, he moved quick but groaned in pain. She dumped everything on the sofa beside him.

“I found some stuff. A gun and some bullets, some gin, car keys, and I think that these are the keys to the building.”

As she spoke, she peeled the torn dress off, standing naked before him. She grabbed the new dress and slipped it on. Nothing fancy but it should get her out of town.

“Found the guard. Old coot but nice. He was drinking gin and feeling of my tits.” She paused. “He’s dead. Don’t look at me like that. I didn’t mean to kill him. I think that he had a bad ticker or something. Anyway, this is his stuff. So if you feel like driving, we should be able to make it back to the cabin.”

He was a little concerned when she stepped back into the small room, with one of her pale breasts bouncing free. He half sat up, worries something had happened to her, and itching to giver her perfect breast some attention

A jolt of pain made him groan, so he stopped once he was up

She continued to get things laid out for him. He watched as she undressed, the loose dress coming free quickly. And she explained what had happened while she pulled on a new one

“Well that is certainly a good way to die” he said with a smile as he slowly stood up.

He looked at the keys she had set down and took them up,
“Looks like a ford. Shouldn’t be too many parked on the street. Give it another hour or two till we check. That way there’s more time for the street to clear out” he told her as he took her hand

It’s a shame you took that other dress off. We could have spiked it good and proper

“The. There was a knocking sound form far off. He assumed it was the door

“Either that’s them making a tour of the area. Or someone who wants a little time with Hank. I’d bet it’s Janice’s people

He took the pistol that Shannon had found and made his way to the door. He signaled for her to follow.

“Undo that top real low. Then illl have you open the door and step back. As soon as they step in I’ll knock em out and close the door” he told her as he banging grew louder

“Open up!” Came from the other side

“If there is more than 1 I want you to cover your chest. Then I’ll know to wait. I still want you to lure them in. You got that”

She listened to his instructions as she unbuttoned the dress so that her breast were pretty much on display. She was nervous and scared as she crossed to the door and unlocked it.

She peeked outside and saw one of Janice’s goons standing out there.

“What have you done with Marcus?” The fear in her voice wasn’t an act - she really was afraid.

“I told them that you were in here. Paulie thought that you went across the street.” She stepped back, keeping her arms away from her breast as she saw only one person in front of her. “I guess that means that I get to fuck you first. And let me tell you, I make that Marcus look like a cake-eater.”

She started backing up, shaking her head no.

“Please, Mister, Just leave me alone.”

The man kept coming, looking at her exposed tits as he advanced into the room.

“Old Marcus has already skipped out on you. Don’t you know that? He never was one for staying true to any choice bit of calico, though I don’t know why he would leave bubs like those behind. Vinnie’s boys said that your bubs were a beaut and I can see why. You must be a real bearcat. Get ready for a good sticking!”

And the man made a grab for her.

He smiled as she went to work, watching her put her pale bosom on display, then cool as a cat, she opened the door.

He thought he recognized the voice, but as he slowly crept in Marcus moved

And not a second to slow

Just as the man lunges for her Marcus popped out from behind the door, nudging the door shut, at the same time he brought the but if the pistol down on the mans head.

He fell to the floor with a sickening crack

Marcus kicked him for good measure, ensuring he was out cold

Then he turned back to the door, he cracked it open, stuck his head out, looking up and down the street. He spotted an old ford half a block up

“Alright. It’s now or never” he said, glancing over his shoulder at his gal. He reached out his hand, then led her out to the street. They got in the car, and raced away

Scott free the two headed out of town, stopping at a small diner he sent her in to get some food to go, he was in no shape to go eat, but she might get a free meal, he said, nodding at her chest. She hadn’t bothered to hide her paps since the run in with the thug

Before the man could grab her, Marcus knocked the man out with his gun butt. Then while he checked out to door to see if it was safe, she grabbed the bag that she had dragged from rooftop to rooftop. Just in time too as Marcus grabbed her other hand and they went out of the building and towards a parked car.

Soon they were heading through the streets of the city as the sun set. She sat beside him in the front seat, with him resting his right hand on her thigh. On the edge of town, he pulled in at a diner. Sending her in to get some food, he reminded her that she still had her bubs hanging out.

After she slid out the passenger side, she adjusted her dress just in case it was a woman behind the counter. She was right. It was a female behind the counter, blonde and tired and with a nasel voice, chewing gum hard and fast.

The burgers smelled good and she also ordered fries and a couple of slices of apple pie. She had to pay but she had old Hank’s cash.

He seemed to perk up some with the smell of food when she climbed back in the car. He turned the car towards the direction of the cabin. She unwrapped a burger and placed it in his hands.

“Give your hands something to do,” she teased before taking a bite out of hers. They were relatively quiet as the raced through the night.

The food smelled amazing, he hadn’t realized how hungry he was

“Thanks doll” he said when she slipped him a burger

“We will have to go out tomorrow, but for know this will tide us over” he said gesturing at the bag of food

“I gotta day you did an amazing job today. I still can’t believe you killed a man with your tits today!!” He said joking

“But that’s gotta be the best way to go. Hands down. If I was an old man I’d wanna die woth my face planted between those tits” he smiled at her

I gotta day you did an amazing job today. I still can’t believe you killed a man with your tits today!! But that’s gotta be the best way to go. Hands down. If I was an old man I’d wanna die woth my face planted between those tits

She was quiet for a moment. “Hank was a nice old man. I suppose that it was his ticker that gave out on him. I was just gonna get him drunk and let him sleep it off while we used his car.” She fed him fries in between bites of his burger.

Once through eating, she went through the vehicles, searching for anything that would be of use to them. Some extra bullets, a dirty magazine, the vehicle registration in the name of Hank Green, various other papers littered the glove box.

Even though this drive was also at night, the miles seemed to go faster this time and soon they were turning down the little dirt road that led to the cabin.

He chuckled when she found the dirty magazine.

The drive zipped by quickly and the two hopped out

“I am glad to be back. It’s been a long day and I’m gonna need you to help me get this shirt off doll” he told her as he rose out of the car, half hobbling up the steps. The drive had given his body plenty of time to stiffen up, and he had exerted himself more than he realized

But he still stopped and held the door for the gorgeous red head
“After you my dear”

She noticed that he moved as if in pain. She hoped that her had not done more damage to his body. He was her Adonis, her lover, her man, and she wanted to take care of his every need.

I am glad to be back. It’s been a long day and I’m gonna need you to help me get this shirt off doll

“Of course,” She assured him. Yet through it all, he held the door open for her as they entered the house.

Once in the bedroom, she carefully peeled the shirt from his body, watching him grimace in pain. “You’ll probably need help with your pants.” Not waiting for his acknowledgement, she unfastened his pants and carefully slid them down his legs, noting that his cock was starting to rise.

“Oh dear, that probably needs tending to too.” With a smile she motioned to the thing that seemed to be hardening by the minute. “If you can get in bed, then I’ll see what I can do about that.

While he stiffly got into bed, she pulled the dress off over her head, her breast bouncing free and her flame red hair over her sex like a beacon in the low light of the cabin. Climbing on the bed after him and pausing over his groin, by now, his manhood pointed towards the ceiling and she leaned over it, her breath hot on its broad domed head.

Slowly she slid his veiny hardness into her warm moist mouth, the familiar smell of him filling her senses.

He winced as he lifted his arms free of the shirt, who knew ribs could hurt so damn much, he thought to himself,

Then she dropped to her knees and began working at his pants. The sight of her on her knees in front of him in itself was a rousing, and he felt his cock begin to swell

She had wrestled his pants off his hips, and down his legs, and her eyes slid right to his member, he chuckled as she told him, or it, what to do. And he complied willingly

He laid down on the bed, watching as his rose peeled her dresss off over her head. Her pale skin seemed to shine in the low light, her hips spilling out of her dress as she tugged it up, arms crossing over her body, she lifted the rest iver her head, her foul breasts bouncing free

This had his cock twitching and throbbing, stiffening at the sight of her

She crawled onto the bed, her breast hanging over his thighs, her head dipped, and he groaned as her mouth began to work his hard on

Soft sultry lips, deft teasing tongue, hot slick mouth, and eager were all things that flew through his mind as the head disappeared into her pretty face, and each motion had more and more of his cock disappearing
“”You’ve gotten so good at this” he told her with a groan as his head dropped back to the pillow, feeling her hair teasing his stomach , as her breasts caressed his thighs, every sense was filled with her. All his t

Her tongue knew well the veiny member that it caressed as more and more of it went deeper into her throat. She would never have thought when her dad first put her in Marcus’ hands that things would turn from being used against her will to aligning herself with him. She was his woman. He was her man. He treated her so much better than her father ever did.

She slid him out of her mouth and lifted up his manhood. With her tongue she started at the sac, licking one slow, long lick up the underside until she reached that fat dome leaking its familiar fluid.

Once again she wrapped her lips around his girth as began to slowly bob her head up and down his cock, using her tongue to massage it as she worked.

You’ve gotten so good at this

She felt pride at his words and worked even harder to help ease his pain. Her breast, heavy with desire, rubbed against his thighs, her nipples hard points that tickled his skin. Her ass was raised in the air and her hair tickled his abdomen as she was bent over his groin while she continued to bob up and down.

He didn’t know where to look. Her red hair shimmered in he low light, brushing across his stomach in waves and ripples as her head went up and down. Her gorgeous eyes looked up at him, as his thick shaft slipped in and out of her full luscious red lips. Her breasts, milky white and fully rounded swelled out around his thighs and her ribs when she dipped down to take on his cock. Then as she pulled up, her hard nipples teased at his thighs. Her round alabaster ass stood high in the air, aching to be slapped or grabbed, or even fucked as she worked.

It was amazing to watch her work. She was eager and sultry. Patient and hungry

He groaned as her tongue danced across his shaft

“God bless woman” he said with a groan as she drive down deeper on his member

“That’s a good girl. Swallow my cock. Take it all baby” he whispered as his body shivered in the heat of the night

His groans filled the air and it made her proud that she was able to give comfort to her man.

That’s a good girl. Swallow my cock. Take it all baby

As if whispering a prayer, his voice drifted across the bed to her and she followed, slipping his cock down into her throat. Her nose was pressed into the hair clustered around the base of his cock. The scent of him filled her senses and her breathing coming through her nostrils stirred those wiry hairs that tickled her nose.

Her throat squeezed that broad head before she backed off, slipping it out of her throat and then her mouth. Spittle trailed from her lips to his cock, already slick with her saliva.

With sure hand, she pumped it several times before once again slipping him between her lips, her mouth hot and moist and willing. He easily entered her throat and she used her muscles to squeeze him.

With nimble fingers she reached back to his balls, giving them a massage while her throat tightened around the head of his cock. His cock rested along her tongue and with her lips wrapped tight around the base of his cock, every once and a while her fingers pressed his heavy sac against her chin.

She gave a puff of air through her nose and began to pull her head up. His broad cockhead popped out of her throat as his cock, wet with spit, snaked from between her lips. As his balls were cupped in her hands, she felt them almost tighten and his cock seemed to swell in her mouth.

She knew her man well enough to know what was about to happen. There was a salty taste in her mouth as she sucked hard against that slit on the tip and he groaned.

No sooner did his cock seem to pop out of her mouth than there was a fount of his seed, long and thick and white. It shot from the tip to land on her forehead and in her hair before oozing down towards her nose. A second streamer hit her cheek. The third seemed to land on her bottom lip and chin.

The fourth went straight into that hollow where her neck met her chest. Fifth and sixth landed almost side by side on her left tit, giving it a frosted appearance. Finally, the last bit just dribbled out of the tip and ran down the side to decorate her hand as it still held his cock.

His eyes seemed to have that far-away look in them and as he glanced in her direction, she licked her lips and a big glop of his seed coated her tongue as she swallowed it. She felt his seed drip off of her tit to land on her thigh.

“Does that feel better?” She asked him, letting go of his cock to lick the seed off of her hand. She quickly bent over and slid his cock in her mouth again, using her tongue to swirl around it before she popped it out of her mouth.

“Nice and clean for now.”

She devoured him. She worked his meat over slow and tender, long slow swallows, making him feel every bit of her mouth, her tongue, her lips, her throat.

He groaned as he set every inch of his loins on fire. Every bit of his body keening for everything about her. From her fiery hair teasing the tight rocky lines of his abdomen, down to her hefty breaths, nipples rigid with lust caressing his thighs.

He felt his body become part of hers. Felt the way she seemed to draw him into her, before he could stop himself, his entire body tensed and then exploded. Just as he felt his orgasm throb three hom, his cock slipped free from her mouth. His thick pearly seed spattered her face and her chest, and she looked soo cool and calm and sexy, like his cum was all she wanted from him

She dipped down and he felt her suck the last of his cum from his rod, excruciating delicious, tenderness

He smiled at her “for now”

“Indeed darlin” he told her as he shifted underneath her

“That was amazing”, he groaned, “you look beautiful, now go and clean up, then get in here and warm me up” he said with a smile, reaching down to squeeze her hefty breast, the cum on her smearing into her pale skin.

Indeed darlin. That was amazing. You look beautiful, now go and clean up, then get in here and warm me up

Strong fingers reached out to squeeze the frosted tit, rubbing the creamy seed into her skin.

With a smile she carefully climbed off the bed and padded into the bathroom, careful not to drip cum along the way. The water took a minute to heat up and soon she was cleaning herself from the sink. At times like this she missed that nice shower that they had used after that party. Even his small showers in his house would be nice.

She quickly soaped down her body before letting the soap suds wash his seed from her hair.

The water felt good and she probably took a bit longer than necessary but she wanted to be clean for him. A quick dry off and she spent a few minutes combing the snarls out of her red hair.

Once through, she headed back into the bedroom, her naked body nice and clean. She crossed back over to the bed and climbed into bed to crawl under the covers with him. He looked asleep and she didn’t want to wake him or hurt his ribs so she snuggled up carefully against him, bare flesh against bare flesh.

He smiled, watching her slip off to clean up. She had become an amazing partner, in every way he could think of

Thoughts of her, plans for the upcoming days, and whistful thoughts if the future filled his mind before sleep took him. The days events had been hard on him and he was exhausted.

He didn’t notice her slip back in bed, but as she stirred it woke him. Her body was hit and silky against his, they turned together, he rolled to drape an arm over her, as she turned to press her ass into his lap

Sleep took him again

It was nice sleeping with him. Her man. His arm was heavy draped over her, possessively. Marcus took care of her and she took care of him. They were a team.

The warmth of his naked body was nice along her backside. She felt safe and soon was asleep against him. She soon was dreaming, her father’s voice invading her dreams. His drunken speech slurred as he told of selling her mother in order to pay off some gambling debt. All these years he had told her that her mother had run off.

Somehow, she could not imagine Marcus doing something like that to her, though she could be wrong.

A slow aching throb slowly brought him back to the world. He was laying on his side, the heat of his girl pressing against him. Her silky warm skin against his. He smiled, flexing his hand, he gave her hefty breast a light squeeze. Apparently he had been holding onto her rather blatantly.

The joy of her flesh was soon replaced with the ache of his. He twisted and his side lit up like a lightning bolt. His ribs

“Ahh damn” he cussed quietly as he turned onto his back. Then he slowly worked his way off of the bed. His body protested at every move, and his aches flared to life. His skin was mottled purple and black where he had been assaulted. He slowly rose, and made his way to the bathroom. He turned the sink on and splashed some water on his face. He looked like hell

Naked he slowly made his way to the kitchen, fumbling through their meager food stocks he found the coffee and put some water on to boil

Yesterday had been insane. What were they going to do? It was obvious. He had to kill that bitch, and if he killed her he’d have to take out her dad too. He’d never let that go. That meant the whole family really. And he’d need to make it look like it wasn’t him who did it

He stared out the window, making plans, as the water heated. He got the coffee out and set it to steeping in the French press

Awareness slowly creeped into her consciousness. Her backside seemed cooler, as if missing the warmth of his body.

There were sounds coming from the other room and she suspected that Marcus was getting himself something to eat. She could have done that for him.

Stretching, she climbed out of bed and padded into the kitchen where he stood naked, like her. Yet where she might have had the occasional bruise here and there, Marcus’ body seemed to be a roadmap of pain. The poor man was covered with bruises and cuts. There were places on his rib area that were dented in a bit, letting her know that he definitely had a broken rib or two. Or more.

He was brewing coffee and she crossed to stand behind him, carefully wrapping her arms around him.

“Baby, I would have gotten that for you. You sit down and I’ll bring the coffee to you. And I’ll fix you some breakfast. The eggs had gone bad and I had to throw them away but we at least have some ham I can fix and I found some potatoes too. You need some food in your system.”

Her nude body was pressed against his nude body but she was careful not to hurt him.

“I’ve got to get you healthy.” She kissed his back before laying her cheek against the same spot. This was her man. “Go sit down and I’ll see if I can find an apron. Don’t want to burn anything,” she joked.

He looked over his shoulder when he heard the soft sound of her bare feet on the floor, and he couldn’t help but smile as she stepped up behind him and put her arms around him. The soft silky texture of her skin was accompanied with the heat of her body. It suffused throug him. Any part of his body that hurt, felt better where hers pressed against his.

He nodded when she offered to make him food, and then he lifted his arms up and he gently turned in her arms, not wanting to disturb her tender grip

His body thrilled at the feel of hers as he slid in her arms. He could feel her full breasts slid against his back, then over his ribs. The sensation was soothing rather then painful. The feel made his heart throb as he slid around to face her, her breasts pressing against his upper abdomen and lower chest.

His cock had been hanging, but as he turned it slid over her silky thigh, an twitched, feeling the soft tickle of the fiery patch of red hair above her flower

He lowered his arms down and put them around her, his hands sliding down her back, stopping where his fingers could feel the rising swell of her rump

“Well that sounds extremely sexy” he said with a grin as he looked down into her eyes. Her green eyes shown in the morning light, and her red hair was radiant. He leaned down and kissed her.

His cock twitched between her legs again, the feel and smell of her was intoxicating

“I don’t know whether I want to sit and watch, or stay right here and hold you” he told her with a grin. But then his stomach rumbled

Back