What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That they have to use sex to convince people to watch a home remodeling show... :rolleyes:

just because i've gone through this two times before doesn't make me worry any less when the braxton hicks contractions start kicking in. :rolleyes:

Wow, you didn't waste any time, did you?

And thanking God for the amazing friends I have who help get me through dark days.

just because i've gone through this two times before doesn't make me worry any less when the braxton hicks contractions start kicking in. :rolleyes:

I don't know you but (((hugs))) you'll be in my thoughts. I've been there and know how stressful it can be.

Have you been watching "Jackie Brown" again? :)

Roscoe's chicken and waffles.

No. I actually had waffles for dinner tonight and I was looking for a side to go with it. I opened the freezer and some chicken breasts were there. The thought briefly crossed my mind until I shook myself and said WTF

I almost posted my real name on the boards. I really need to pay more attention to what I'm doing. :(

Hoping among hope I can sleep tonight...I suffer from Insomnia, but this night, I need sleep more than ever before...

Today was such a downer...I am in the process of my new home being redesigned and having projects going on now for weeks...House was looking so magnificent, and then late afternoon The water mane broke and I got water everywhere...especially in my basement...

I just remodeled an entire basement in to a 1940s retro Hollywood lounge...and then this happened...so much of my new furniture was hit...am so heartbroken...I know these are just "things"...but my heart and soul went in to that project for 2 months...sigh...

And then after that, my heart suffered another hit...( Im thinking I may need to burn that heart off my sleeve)...

Why when it rains does it pour?...I am thinking it shouldnt be karma, but then...another great life lesson?...

sweet dreams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back