Conservative Sister-in-Law's Secret Sex Tape

PSZer0Dark30

Really Experienced
This is an idea based on a dream I had last night.

While surfing online for his nightly jack-off material, a guy discovers an older video of a wild orgy featuring two college girls. What really catches his eye is that he recognizes one of the girls: his now-married, mother of a young child, conservative sister-in-law. The video clearly happened 10 years prior, when she was younger and fitter. She was never a knock out, rather average looking and more cute than anything, but he has secretly jacked off to her pictures from around that time, before she had a child and gained weight.

He's always known her as a conservative and reserved type, a down-home good ol' girl. Very nice, very accommodating to everyone. Someone that never openly talked about sex. Yet in this video from long ago, she acts like a sex monster. She's smiling as she gets fucked by multiple guys, riding on top of some, sucking some off. She even goes at it with a black man, which he finds especially hot since although she's not racist at all, she's from a very white, very mid-Western town.

Just thought I'd share this idea.

This is an idea based on a dream I had last night.

While surfing online for his nightly jack-off material, a guy discovers an older video of a wild orgy featuring two college girls. What really catches his eye is that he recognizes one of the girls: his now-married, mother of a young child, conservative sister-in-law. The video clearly happened 10 years prior, when she was younger and fitter. She was never a knock out, rather average looking and more cute than anything, but he has secretly jacked off to her pictures from around that time, before she had a child and gained weight.

He's always known her as a conservative and reserved type, a down-home good ol' girl. Very nice, very accommodating to everyone. Someone that never openly talked about sex. Yet in this video from long ago, she acts like a sex monster. She's smiling as she gets fucked by multiple guys, riding on top of some, sucking some off. She even goes at it with a black man, which he finds especially hot since although she's not racist at all, she's from a very white, very mid-Western town.

Just thought I'd share this idea.

Very hot idea! The question is, what does one do with the new found discovery? Do you try to blackmail her? show your wife who always had a bit of a competition thing going with her (I assume she is your wife's sister)? What would her husband do discovering her past? maybe you accidentally leave it open on your computer and your wife discovers it - what does she do? what if your (18 year-old) son finds it?

Very hot idea! The question is, what does one do with the new found discovery? Do you try to blackmail her? show your wife who always had a bit of a competition thing going with her (I assume she is your wife's sister)? What would her husband do discovering her past? maybe you accidentally leave it open on your computer and your wife discovers it - what does she do? what if your (18 year-old) son finds it?

I imagine it as the mc's wife's sister, yes. That said, I didn't see the wife, husband or a son getting involved. Personally, I didn't foresee this story going the incest route. (But obviously it's up to the writer's discretion).

In my mind, the first major part details what happens in the video. Then the MC has to decide what to do. I think he'd confront the sister-in-law, see her reaction. Don't know about blackmail per se but maybe they talk about the video and watch it together. She asks him about what his favorite part is, watches as he jerks off to her. Sort of their personal secret

Setup: He's Hank, married to Halle, whose now-conservative sister Suki married Steve. Hank+Halle, and Steve+Suki, each have two kids.

Questions: Do Hank+Halle and Steve+Suki live near each other and socialize, or do the sisters just drop by to visit every now and then? Did a sister leave the video out for Hank to find? Does Halle have her own wild sex vid and has Steve seen it? Are others in the vids recognized? Have the sisters talked of swapping husbands? Do family backgrounds play a role?

Pretty damn hot scenario

I like the idea of the sister-in-law having now gotten more conservative, and thinking she had left all that wildness behind.

MC, hugely amped by the video and by the prospect of sis-in-law having done this, discreetly approaches sis-in-law. "I know how you were before."

Sis-in-law is mortified with her bro-in-law at first. Then, sensing his interest, explores it with him. "What did you like?" "What did it for you the most?"

Bro-in-law, being the bull in a china shop he is, opens up about what all was hot.

Sis-in-law digs his fervor and can't resist. "Have you... done it... watching me?"

Bro-in-law is a deer in headlights, but it's obvious.

Sis-in-law has a secret devious side. "You know, there's nothing I wouldn't do to keep that from getting out. ..."

Lots of potential.

Video/Pic discovery

Generally, I like the image of 'discovery' of someone having a wilder past, especially among women who now behave properly. BUT I find few all written stories because: a) many are incest about finding mother/aunt actions and b) lead to some sort of blackmail.

I don't object to incest stories but hate the idea of blackmail.

On the other hand, the idea of finding someone you know who has a sexual past and then taking action by TALKING to them about it--appeals to me. Thus, you have to get beyond the 'no, I'm not going to blackmail you' AND you have to get beyond 'telling someone else'.

In this scenario, I like two ideas: a) sharing directly w/ the SIL by the MC and having long talks about being 'that girl' back in time and a slow awakening to her desires that she misses that time. Leads to sex, obviously, but maybe a more 're-awakening? OR b) MC's wife catches him looking at the video and then tells him the story of how she was caught up in the lifestyle with her sister...thus, wife gets awakened and then......?

Generally, I like the image of 'discovery' of someone having a wilder past, especially among women who now behave properly. BUT I find few all written stories because: a) many are incest about finding mother/aunt actions and b) lead to some sort of blackmail.

I don't object to incest stories but hate the idea of blackmail.

On the other hand, the idea of finding someone you know who has a sexual past and then taking action by TALKING to them about it--appeals to me. Thus, you have to get beyond the 'no, I'm not going to blackmail you' AND you have to get beyond 'telling someone else'.

In this scenario, I like two ideas: a) sharing directly w/ the SIL by the MC and having long talks about being 'that girl' back in time and a slow awakening to her desires that she misses that time. Leads to sex, obviously, but maybe a more 're-awakening? OR b) MC's wife catches him looking at the video and then tells him the story of how she was caught up in the lifestyle with her sister...thus, wife gets awakened and then......?

I agree about the blackmail in terms of this story. I feel like it's an all too easy go to trope that also too quickly returns the character to her previous ways. I much prefer "scenario a" that you presented, the slow build. I like the idea of the two talking and slowing reawakening those desires. I imagine them talking about the video, him getting aroused and like I suggested before, him jerking off while she watches and listens to him saying what he finds so hot. Maybe then her reminiscing on that time, that one wild moment, and getting turned on herself, now her masturbating while he watches.

Situation b is less appealing as it ventures too close back to the incest route, but also because I find it more interesting that this is something even the wife didn't know. This is a secret moment, now only shared between these two people.

Back