College new roommate (closed for MzSeductress)

JonathanBair

Literotica Guru
Jon is 21 years old. He is in college for starting his own construction company. First he went for his trade school where he did his internship and latter got hired as a full time worker when class allowed it. He is now doing his office classes now in this segment of his schooling.
It was a normal day for him. He had for him. He went to morning class then went to his work in the afternoon. He knew he was expecting a new roommate but had no idea when they would show up. Jon also knew his best friend that is a bit younger then him would be showing up that coming year as there first of college. He wondered as he walked into the dorm where they would be placed. He knew he could call but his days keep him so wore out he never bother to get a long distance calling card. In his dorm room he had a basic phone land line to order pizza or other kind of food, and for his family to call in on sundays. The dorm room was a normal small bedroom. The door was on one side where as you entered you seen a twin bed. Next to the door was the closet and a small path to the foot of the bed where the desk was. On the other side of the path was his bed. The head of his bed was at the near empty closet and he to had a small wall mounted desk at the foot of his bed.

Cara graduated high school a year ago and took off a year doing a paid internship for a doctor's office where she wanted to learn more about the medical field. At 19 she had been mature for her age having to have been sort of a mother figure to her younger siblings when her parents were going through a split and luckily had her best friends help and support always whether it be family drama or breakups or feeling insecure he had always had her back and had always been there which is why it had been so hard for her when he went off to college last fall.

Cara had no clue what college classes he had but she knew he attended that school and was excited to be starting her own school and now that she could drive and had some freedom her and her bestie could see more of each other and hang out.

She had a bit of a drive but finally had gotten to her off campus apartment she was renting and noticed two doors ,a mini kitchenette, a bathroom and a mini living room. It wasn't a lot of space and she prayed her roommate wasn't a slob because they were a little close for comfort and she settled in a few hours before she knew her roommate arrived knowing she was splitting w a student who already started classes.

She set up her space and about two hours later she heard her roommate strolling in from the bathroom.
After getting dresses she stepped out of the bedroom and stopped in her tracks seeing her best friend both surprised and confused.

"Jon!"She said excitedly and went over to hug him "Not that I'm not happy to see you but ummm.. how did you know I was here and how did you get in my apartment?" Cara said and chuckled

Jon was froze in his tracks. He had just seen the one person he was dieing to see. His mind was blown away. In a college thousands of students was his best friend before his eyes. His mouth hangs open from shock but light so bright filling with pure joy showed on the rest of his face.

As Cara was standing before him. He could see and hear the excitement in her voice when she called out his name"Jon!" Before he could really process that she was there in his room. He seen then felt her body crash into his. His was firm and locked in place with shock like stone. Her body crashing into his like waves on the shore. As he felt her body press into his. He knew what she wanted. His arms braced her into a big bear hug with all the excitement of having Cara here with him. Not just on campus somewhere but in his room. He know she would be looking for him soon as she got to campus, well as soon as she was done setting her room up. It was only logical that she would find him. After all odds are she would know his address from the family contact there families shared. Suddenly before he could ask her about what she was doing in his room. He heard her say"Not that I'm not happy to see you but ummm.. how did you know I was here and how did you get in my apartment?" With that giggle that he loved. No mater what mood he was in. She always could put a smile on his face just by the sound of that giggle. He pulled her off of him and looked in her face.

As Jon looks down at her. He is looking for the "this is a prank look" Jon could only come up with "what... uhhh... how..." She has to be joking he thinks to him self. She has to be pulling some kind of prank. He is wondering how on earth she got his room key. Not even his mom and dad had a copy, but some how here she is. After a second he asks with the shock wearing off "Ok prankster, now what did you do with my room mate." He moves into the bedroom and sits on his bed that is next to the closet. He playfully pulls her along onto his bed too. Jon can see the other bed that was just a mattress now has sheets on it. Clearly some point in the day his roommate had came in and made them self's at home on the unclaimed side of the small bedroom.

Cara couldn't help but giggle thinking that Jon was joking around with her " I could ask you the same Jon ? This is seriously my place and umm.. I don't think we should sit on my roommates bed"she laughed.

She was quiet for a moment and looked at him seriously " Jon ... in all seriousness this is actually my room .. are you saying were roommates? "She said and ran her fingers through her hair. It wasn't that she didn't want to room with Jon he was her best friend she loved him to bits,but she also felt it would be awkward if they walked in on each other naked or having company because they shared a room.

She smirked and shook her head " Maybe they matched people who lived in the same areas? This is such a strange situation ... I guess were going to have to make it work huh bestie?" She said

Jon sat smiling at Cara as she talked and giggled more. He could see she really meant it tho when she asked" I could ask you the same Jon ? This is seriously my place and umm.. I don't think we should sit on my roommates bed" then added her giggle. Jon smiled and said "Hate to brake it to you, but we are on my bed. He pulled out his state ID showing the dorms address and apartment number. As she said " Jon ... in all seriousness this is actually my room .. are you saying were roommates? " He just smiled and nodded as they both are now realizing they are each others roommates. He could only watch as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Jon had bit his bottom lip as he was thinking how this would work. Sure he wasn't seeing anyone but now and then he had a girl from a building party over if her roommate had a guy at there place. He always hated them hook ups so most the time he skipped them. He was glad that he didn't have to get to know some strange guy, but he didn't know how he felt about basically sleeping with his long time childhood best friend. He tried to argue with him self that they only would be sharing a bedroom not the same bed. He looked at the closet. It was full of mostly her clothing. He just started to laugh hard shaking the bed while looking at the closet. In his mind he could see her standing nude at the top of the bed digging in the closet and throwing clothing on him as he slept in the mornings.

As he started to crack up with the mental little movie... He heard her say" Maybe they matched people who lived in the same areas? This is such a strange situation ... I guess were going to have to make it work huh bestie?" Jon could only nod as he still was cracking up while looking at her skirts and tops in the closet.

After a few seconds he said "Ya sure we can make this work. Well hope you don't mind if i get comfortable."He stands pull pulling off his polo t-shirt and drops his pants standing in his boxers." He smiles and says "Welcome home"

Last edited:
Cara couldn't help but laugh as well knowing he was looking at her wardrobe and pouted slightly faking it. "Just don't go though my clothes and underwear "She said then just out laughing seeing his face.
"I'm kidding Jon but umm you are going to have to go in the living room or at least close your eyes when I get dressed "

She watched him get down to his boxers and blushed slightly " No umm get comfortable I don't mind.. I was actually going to cook something I hope you haven't been eating the college diet of pizza and ramen?" She teased knowing her best friend had " Now that I'm here youll be getting as many home cooked as you want you know I love to cook" she said and chuckled grabbing and outfit to go get into and seeing Jon's smirk.

She hid her face imagining a hot wet towled Jon getting dressed right in front of her and was flush. She knew Jon was a huge tease and that was their thing at times but being this close to him all the time ...She knew she'd have to keep from accidental peep shows.

She wore a large t-shirt with mini shorts beneath and threw her hair up in a messy bun. " So.. what are you in the mood for tonight? Lasagna sound ok?" She asked with a grin

When Cara says "Just don't go though my clothes and underwear" Jon says "Awwww here I was thinking that tube top could look cute on me. *sticks his tongue out at her* while she was still laughing.

When Cara says "I'm kidding Jon but umm you are going to have to go in the living room or at least close your eyes when I get dressed " He just smirks and shakes his head no at her. When shes done saying that he says "I will try not to peak but I am not going to leave the room so you can change your bra or top when ever you want. Just like I wouldn't expect you to leave when I come in from the shower and slip into some shorts in here. " Jon smirks looking at her face as to see her reaction to she will be changing in front of him and he will be willing to be nude in front of her. "You know me, I am on a see food diet. What ever you make I will be glad to clean up and finish it off. It will be a good change off of grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup."

Jon started to wonder to him self. Would she really have the guts to change with me here. He suddenly had a mental picture of her walking in with a towel wrapped around her chest/hips then one around her hair. Jon lays on his back putting his head on the pillow as he looks up at Cara that is standing next to his bed looking in the closet.

Cara raised her eyebrow as he mentioned he wouldn't leave when she got dressed and she didn't have to leave when he did and she knew he was testing her to see her reaction and she laughed " ok then.. I guess you don't mind I sleep naked then Jon " she teased.

She didn't wait for his reaction before heading off to the kitchen to start the lasagna and chilled the wine. She noticed that Jon had moved into the living room and put on a show and she grinned seeing he chose a show they used to watch.

"Good Choice" Cara said joining him on the couch and grinned " So...are you gonna catch me up on campus life"

When Jon heard her say "ok then.. I guess you don't mind I sleep naked then Jon" He said "Huh uhhhh cool." He looked at Cara and couldn't help but to wonder what she looked like nude. He started to under if she would get in bed under the covers then undress or just stand and strip next to the bed. He could feel his cock was rock hard now. Next thing he knew she was heading out to the kitchen.

He went to the living room and had the show "World's Dumbest Criminals" Jon is sitting on the couch with his feet extended. When Cara came he moved a leg off and patted on the couch for her to sit.

She asked about college life. He said "There is allot of frat parties, but I am not really into that. There is sports and clubs. I mostly work and do school work in my free time. Now and then I will go as a wing man for a friend, but I hate doing it. When I did go I would normal pick up some chick and go home with her unless her roommate got a guy home first. I have a feeling tho we will have more fun tho no matter what we do.".. Jon looked at Cara for a few seconds "Well you going to sit and lean into me or did I grow cooties to you over last year?"

Cara nodded hearing about campus life. She wasn't much of a party girl herself she knew guys would try getting in her pants most of the night and most of her friends were in relationships so she usually felt third wheel.

She chuckled hearing him ask if she was gonna get closer and grinned moving into his arms relaxing. " Ughh I think I'll pass on the frat party unless I'm like dying to go , some guys get a bit too handsy and I'd rather spend my time reading and studying you know I'm a huge bed"she teased.

She had forgotten how comfortable it had felt sitting with him like this it had always relaxed her when they hung out together, she knew he had hookups he was just surprised he always went to the girls place. " I think I'll check out some college clubs, those always look good on exit essays and resumes." She said

She sighed hearing the timer ding on the oven having fully relaxed in Jon's arms and said " Well.. I guess dinners ready, I managed to snag some bottles of wine from my godparents vineyard this summer and I packed them with me" She grinned knowing how amazing the wine would be and knowing she saved it to share with him.

She got some plates that came with the kitchenette and washed them and plated the lasagna. She sat with him back on the couch noting they needed a table and chairs and saw his contented face as he began to eat and smiled eating some of hers.

"Well you know, if there is any partys you want to go to. Might be best if we go together. I could be good protection for you and we wouldnt need to worrie if the other is gringing someone home to hook up." Jon enjoys feling Cara leaning into him. Felt so normal and right. Even when she sits in the middle of his legs leaning her back on his chest and his chin on her shoulder so her ear is next to his cheek.

Jon asks "Do you really sleep nude?" He smiles and eats enjoying her next to him. He really missed her.

Cara couldn't help but giggle hearing him ask if she actually slept naked. She smirked and said " Not completely" she laughed " I keep my underwear on " she said seriously and reached over instinctively wiping the pasta sauce from the side of his mouth.

"Do you?" She asked seeing that he was already down to his boxers she wouldn't be surprised if he did sleep in the buff. She chuckled and shook her head knowing her best friend probably would be shocked and curious if she actually did. She had missed his over imaginative mind.

Jon smiles and shrugs. He bets Cara could feel the shrug as she leaned into him. He says "some times. Well really most the time. Unless I am to tired then I am just as likely to sleep in my pants as my boxers.

Jon picked a peace of lasagna off her plate and lifted it up to her mouth. He was wondering if she would let him feed her.

Cara chuckled hearing him say he did sleep nude and smirked seeing he was feeding her which surprised her a bit but she ate it gratefully and snuck some of his too with a giggle and fed him some from his place as well.

She was nervous about them sharing the place but was certain she and Jon could definitely share the place with no problems, they were close, mature , and adults and it would be a lot easier than getting used to a stranger and safer.

She popped open the bottle of wine and poured them some and handed him his glass sighing gratefully at the taste of the sweet crisp wine. "Wow this stuff is amazing I'm so glad I managed to get a case before heading here " she said and licked some wine that spilled on her lips

Jon was happy that they fed each other. It felt so right. Being so close and in a way sharing the food felt like they where opening them selfs up to each other. If anyone would see them. Jon bet they would thinnk they have been long time lovers. Jon started to think about that. Could they be that open with each other. If they didn't then they both would odds are masturbate. Jon asked out of the blue "Cara, if you masturbate. Where do you like to do it? I like to do it on my bed." As he asked that he rubbed his cheek on her cheek. He could feel doing that made his heart beat faster.

Cara paused for a moment taking a full of her wine hearing the question and placed it on the table then looked at him her whole body blushing from the question. She knew they'd have to discuss it to have some privacy " I -Uh-umm- the shower" she said blushing deeper and hid her face in his arms and heard him chuckle.

She had always been shy about talking about sex in general sure she had sex before and knew her body well she never had many partners in fear of getting hurt and not gaining a rep for herself which was the last thing she wanted.

Jon smiles and hugs her. One hand around her chest/shoulders and one around her hips. Jon says "I think I would be ok doing it in front of you. I know I wasn't able to with my old roommate. *chuckles* That would have been to odd to even try. I hated having to slink off to the showers. If your ok with it. I want to do it in bed."

Jon was in shock. He never thought he would be asking Cara if it was ok for him to masturbate. He wasn't shocked that they where talking about it. He was kinda shocked it never popped up before.

"Cara, If you want to try it in the room. I don't care if your at the chair or on the bed. I would be ok with it if you wanted to try or keep doing it in the room. You know I wouldn't want you to hold back because of me." He kisses her cheek and asks "What do you like about doing it in the shower? Is it the shower head, or something other then that?"

Last edited:
Cara started at him shocked somewhat and shrugged " Privacy I guess... I didn't want anyone to hear me while i.."She trailed off blushing more shocked her best friend just said he didn't mind her masturbating in front of him or sleeping naked and had just asked if it as ok if he could masturbate in front of her which caused her body to heat up more than it needed to with her sitting almost directly on his lap.

She didn't know if it was the questions or the wine but she felt herself blushing " I don't know Jon... you wouldn't get uncomfortable hearing me? I'm only like 4 feet away from you... and you'd see me... I like to get naked when I do " She said seriously

Jon says in a smart ass tone "Well lets see, I like knowing my best friend is happy. I am a guy. I am into females. How could I object to my best friend enjoying her self. Sure the first time would be odd, but I bet it would be odd when Rosy here and her 5 sisters get some action for the first time too." As he talks about Rosy he holds out his hand.

Jon's mind starts to daydream what it would be like as Cara masturbates feet away from him. As he daydreams He becomes fully erect and can feel his cock trapped along her hip/leg and his leg. With out thinking Jon lets his hand now rest in her lap that was on her hip. With Jon in a daydream state. He has a smile on his face.

Cara laughed hearing him call his hand rosy and gasped softly realizing Jon had start getting hard beneath her and felt his hand wet in her lap feeling herself grow wet. She sighed knowing this could get heated especially since the two of them finished the strong sweet wine and she didn't want them to do anything with acting on alcohol or to make things awkward.

Cara turned kissing him on the cheek and slowly climbed out of his lap " We better clean up I have class in the morning and you do too I'm guessing, we can't be hung over right" she grinned and grabbed their plates and glasses draping them and then putting it in the dishwasher.

Jon says as he gets up and walks with her as she cleans up after them"Yep first few hours I have my office skills classes. Then I go to lunch and work. In the late afternoon you can expect me to be sweaty. After I been working on the site all afternoon. Whats is your day looking like?"

"Just class and maybe I'll do some shopping for the place so it's more home like . I'll pick some sheets out for you as well unless we push our beds together to save one and I'll just buy queen sets " she teased knowing hey slept naked so that woukdnt happen.

She smiled seeing he was following her talking and helping her. Once everything was away she headed to the bedroom with him and put on her disco light something about it always soothed her and she turned her back to him as she started to undress down to her underwear. Once she got down to her bra and hipsters she slid off her bra and got under her cover not as embarrassed as she thought she would be.

Jon nodded as he listened to Cara talking about class then shopping. He froze in place and looked at Cara when she mentioned pushing the beds together to make a queen. After a second he caught back up to her as she entered the bedroom. He sat on his bed a bit to her side. He let his eyes look at her and roam over her body taking in her body for the first time. He never really noticed it as well shes always been Cara his best kid friend. Now shes Cara his best woman friend.

He watched her slip into bed and asked "Would you want to sleep with me in a queen bed? Maybe we could push the mattresses together and just get a new queen mattress on top of them. Who knows how old the mattresses are that came with the room. If we got are selfs a queen we would know its new and will be good support. I bet we would sleep better.

Jon was wondering if that was the wine talking. He knew this didn't feel like the same buzz from when he drinks the hard stuff like Jack or 151. He also knew he wasn't drunk or didn't feel like the same as how he normally feels.

Jon watches Cara's reaction to the idea she gave him. Sure she said it as a joke, but as he thinks about it. It sounds like a really good idea. A way for them to get the best night sleep. Its not like they never slept together before. Granted last time they where both just kids.

Last edited:
Cara turned facing him hearing him actually consider sharing a queen bed with her. She wasn’t sure how that would work with them both sleeping naked and if they wanted to masturbate they would be right next to each other.

She blushed thinking about Jon’s hard naked body beside her and gasped shocked she was imagining it, he had definitely grown up since graduating,his body was a mans body in every way and he was like he was sculpted from doing construction.

“If you think we can handle it.. it would definitely cut costs and I’d feel more comfortable on a new mattress “she said knowing how it probably would look with one bed in the place but they could always separate them if they needed to.

“I’ll need help with the mattress what time are you done at your job?”she asked

Jon grinned as Cara turned redder then a apple as she blushed and he didn't miss her gasp. Jon also noticed her breathing changed too with excitement. Do you want to try sleeping together tonight on one mattress then tomorrow if you like the feel of sleeping with me. You can buy a queen mattress. My first class is 8am but longs I am up at 7:30am I will be on time, and get off about 7pm

A second later Jon remembered with the mattresses being so thin he should mention they may need to snuggle tonight. Jon says "Um Cara, with the mattress being so much smaller then the bed you normally sleep on. We will need to be sleeping so close tonight we will basically be touching unless you cuddle up into me. I like to sleep on my back. at night." Jon gave her the puppy dog eyes "would you want to cuddle up into me tonight. You can call me mr pillow if that help"Jon chuckle as the idea of her calling him mr pillow. He also know the puppy dog face almost always makes her melt.

Last edited:
Back