The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

Upcoming check always makes me nervous, FYC

Yup, scanxiety is a very real thing. Good luck with your tests.

I’m feeling completely fortunate that this year I won’t have to have any scans or scoping done, for the first time in years. And I’m about three weeks away from the five year anniversary of my dX of colon cancer. So far, it seems that I have been one of the lucky ones.

I’m feeling completely fortunate that this year I won’t have to have any scans or scoping done, for the first time in years. And I’m about three weeks away from the five year anniversary of my dX of colon cancer. So far, it seems that I have been one of the lucky ones.

I know the "lucky ones" feeling with my prostate cancer thingie. Hope it stays clear for you. My colonoscopy last spring was clear.

I know the "lucky ones" feeling with my prostate cancer thingie. Hope it stays clear for you. My colonoscopy last spring was clear.

I, too, am one of the 'lucky ones' and feel so fortunate for all of us who get lucky. Every once in a while, I get a touch of guilt at being so lucky , when a friend or just someone I know struggles so hard with this disease! I hate cancer with a passion! FYC!!!

Happy Healthy New Year my sweet ones, and please make it Healthy one.
I m doing ok, well besides of flipping out.
In December I saw my oncologist, he is amazing and in touch with the one I had in NYC.
I m in so much pain with my left breast, there 3 options.
Scar tissue is going around my implant, my body is rejecting my implant, same I had with my right breast. Or the cancer is back and spreading. I have horrible swollen lymph nodes on both sides...So yeah I m once again scarred to death. But still smiling and being silly....
So this Thursday I m starting a weeks of tests.....just hoping I m scarred for nothing. And that the implants need to go out. Its only 10% of people that reject them, hey lucky me...:eek:
Just wishing I would have known 2 years ago about implants, I just would have gone with the double mastectomy and bought myself beautiful stuffed bras. And I m sure I will end up with those. So this is my little update. Love you all my F** you cancer fighters, and hugs love and kisses for the ones that lost loved ones to this horrible disease.:kiss::heart::heart::heart::kiss::rose::kiss::heart:

In December I saw my oncologist, he is amazing and in touch with the one I had in NYC.
Scar tissue is going around my implant, my body is rejecting my implant, same I had with my right breast. Or the cancer is back and spreading. I have horrible swollen lymph nodes on both sides...So yeah I m once again scarred to death. But still smiling and being silly....
So this Thursday I m starting a weeks of tests.....just hoping I m scarred for nothing. And that the implants need to go out. Its only 10% of people that reject them, hey lucky me...:eek:
Just wishing I would have known 2 years ago about implants, I just would have gone with the double mastectomy and bought myself beautiful stuffed bras. And I m sure I will end up with those. So this is my little update. Love you all my F** you cancer fighters, and hugs love and kisses for the ones that lost loved ones to this horrible disease.:kiss::heart::heart::heart::kiss::rose::kiss::heart:
Emmy, as you truly are exceptional, I’m hopeful that you’re in that 10% group that simply rejects implants. I do know the fear of nothing...and the fear itself is as real as the day is long. I wish you only the best in this. Please keep us up to date as you learn more.

Just wishing I would have known 2 years ago about implants, I just would have gone with the double mastectomy and bought myself beautiful stuffed bras. And I m sure I will end up with those. So this is my little update. Love you all my F** you cancer fighters, and hugs love and kisses for the ones that lost loved ones to this horrible disease.:kiss::heart::kiss

Emm,
:heart::heart:(((HUGS))):heart::heart::

I hope all goes well with your testing. Positive thoughts and energy being sent your way. :rose:

Thank you for the update, Emmy. Keep hanging in there; it so pisses cancer off. In the theatre, it’s bad luck to wish someone good luck, and you have to do the inverse. I don’t buy it. Instead of “break a leg,” I’ll wish you an unironic “break cellfucker’s ugly-ass face.” How’s that?

:heart:

Hi Emm, you don't know me, but I want to tell you how proud I am of you for sharing your beautiful post-surgery photos with us. My first wife had MS, then breast cancer that took her in 1996. At the time the doctors didn't know what the cancer treatments would do to the MS, so they didn't do anything other than a radical mastectomy and the cancer moved into her bones. My present wife is an 11 year survivor having had a minor - what a terrible description - mastectomy and radiation. Her daughter is an 8 year survivor having had a bone marrow transplant. So.... my heart goes out to you Sweetheart. I hope you kick this bloody thing and get feeling better really soon. Keep smiling and being silly, they say that attitude is one of the symptoms of this horrible disease.
Love ya lots, Allan XOXOXOXO

Last edited:
Just wishing I would have known 2 years ago about implants, I just would have gone with the double mastectomy and bought myself beautiful stuffed bras. And I m sure I will end up with those. So this is my little update. Love you all my F** you cancer fighters, and hugs love and kisses for the ones that lost loved ones to this horrible disease.:kiss::heart::heart::rose::kiss::heart:

Sweet Emmy, I hope you know that I and your host of fans and friends are praying for you!!!! You are among the most gracious and kind of people! FUCK YOU CANCER!!!! :rose::rose::rose:

The Drs found another 8 cm lump in my nieces lung. She goes in on Friday to have a biopsy. This is her second go round with cancer in her short life.

She just finished 18 months of chemo and radiation and had three surgeries to remove the cancer and various other issues that arose. She had one all clear checkup.

Cancer has not been kind to my family. I am hoping my niece can keep the positive attitude she had last time and keep fighting. She is looking at another extended stay in the hospital.

The Drs found another 8 cm lump in my nieces lung. She goes in on Friday to have a biopsy. This is her second go round with cancer in her short life.

She just finished 18 months of chemo and radiation and had three surgeries to remove the cancer and various other issues that arose. She had one all clear checkup.

Cancer has not been kind to my family. I am hoping my niece can keep the positive attitude she had last time and keep fighting. She is looking at another extended stay in the hospital.

Not to my family either! I hope your niece finds the total remission zone!! Good thoughts and prayers are headed your way :)

Back